UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Girl cant except my fighter lifestyle.

11/24/09 9:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OMA (tm)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/24/09 9:46 PM

TUF N00BS..... I NEED YOUR HALP!!!!!! 

.....................................................................................................................

What should I do???

The new women in my life says today she can't except my fighter lifestyle. I am so stressed today, and has caused me to miss training. She is new in my life, but was becoming a serious thing. She wasn't one of my typical bar fly girls that I get bored of. She didn't call me yesterday, and like a good guy I called her between my training sessions in my car. Tried to explain to her what it is like 4-6 weeks leading up to a fight, but rest of time fairly easy. 
Today calls and doesn't think we are in the same place in life. She's 31, me 26. I'm like, what does it matter, nothing will matter for 2-3 years anyway in a relationship. Your not going to get married or get a house together before than anyway. I figure, This sport and myself I will either be in a certain place within two years now that I am dedicated and know it is definately going somewhere and some financial success (between MMA and starting boxing career soon), or I won't and then can become a firefighter or cop or go back into military like she was talking to me about a few days ago. 

Just watched The Smashing Machine again, and I don't need those distractions. I told her I was upset she is making judgements before even watching my fights, or looking up anything on net or anything. She calls it "my boxing thing". I figured, fudge it were done whatever and made plans with one of my bar flies wanting to get over depression right away. But then she called and we talked, and she said she would like to talk in person probably tonight. I've left her a message since then and said I would appreciate getting together tonight and showing her some of the magazines I have been in, my fights, and one UFC fight (Tito vs. Randy. I am waiting to here back from her. Earliar she was saying now she thinks we need to be a more casual thing than boyfriend/girlfriend route we were going done. Now I am pissed off and hurt, but figure if she calls me tonight and will look at MMA then maybe she could still be my main thing, and someone I could take to christmas parties etc when I get back from upcoming fight. 

Frustrated, Dear MMA abby, what do I do? Similar stories? Honest advise? Needed to vent :) 

11/24/09 9:42 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1001 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOLFMAN?

11/24/09 9:43 PM
LiMbTwIsTeR
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that the original??
11/24/09 9:45 PM
OMA (tm)

Edited: 11/24/09 9:45 PM
 Yeah. I just wrote it and I need some advice

-OMA (tm)

YES ORIGINAL (really is the orig old timers)

11/24/09 9:46 PM
AmericanPsychoMMA

Time for a new girl maybe?
11/24/09 9:50 PM
KenBania
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did she also try to lick your pooper?
11/24/09 9:50 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aren't you the Midwest Champion of the World?  Who the fuck does she think she's talking to?  Kick that bitch to the curb.   Or have your wife do it. 
11/24/09 10:14 PM
OMA (tm)

Edited: 11/24/09 10:15 PM
Monsters Ball - 

Girl wont except fighter lifestyle DanTheWolfman UnderGround Forum

Nobody likes a pussy tattle tale. It was addressed to the n00bs....What kind of faggot would want to ruin a nice persons fun???

OH WAIT....

AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!!!!

*smashes computer in upsetness*

-OMA (tm)

11/24/09 10:31 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

" She calls it "my boxing thing"." i want to start by saying i am no expert, but it seems like that statement alone shows that she isn't interested in taking an active role in your life. my g/f knows that mma is a big part of my life, even though i can't train right now cause i'm helping her take care of our 10 week old son. but she still makes a point to put local events on the calendar that she gets off of here/sherdog/mmaweekly, and reminds me when ppvs are on tv. funny thing is, she really doesn't like violence, but she knows the sport is important to me. i guess what i'm trying to get at is that if she really cared about you, and wanted to make the relationship work, she would take a much more active role in your life. much more so than calling pro mma fighting a "boxing thingy." move on to someone who wants to know YOU, not someone who wants you to cater to them.
11/24/09 10:33 PM
OMA (tm)

Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  
" She calls it "my boxing thing"." i want to start by saying i am no expert, but it seems like that statement alone shows that she isn't interested in taking an active role in your life. my g/f knows that mma is a big part of my life, even though i can't train right now cause i'm helping her take care of our 10 week old son. but she still makes a point to put local events on the calendar that she gets off of here/sherdog/mmaweekly, and reminds me when ppvs are on tv. funny thing is, she really doesn't like violence, but she knows the sport is important to me. i guess what i'm trying to get at is that if she really cared about you, and wanted to make the relationship work, she would take a much more active role in your life. much more so than calling pro mma fighting a "boxing thingy." move on to someone who wants to know YOU, not someone who wants you to cater to them.

But you dont know what its like when we are alone together.....She really gets me and we get along sooo well!!!
11/24/09 10:36 PM
buvaiser

forum members are intelligent ACCEPT OMA.

this might effect him. but we don't know what the long term affects will be.
11/24/09 10:37 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

OMA (tm) - 
Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  

But you dont know what its like when we are alone together.....She really gets me and we get along sooo well!!!

I know it must be hard but i'm sure if you look into that beautiful heart of yours you will find your answer, My girl does everything for me and is super supportive even with the little one, Your a beautiful man with a large capacity for love inside you, you will one day find your Juliet. If that isn't enough proof for you ask yourself....what would Jeremy Fredrick Wilson do?
11/24/09 10:37 PM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's time for this girl to "free OMA"

(get it? Like the shirt!!! LOL!!!)
11/24/09 10:40 PM
Haywood Jablowme

You have 1 fight ever, hardly a fighter lifestyle
11/24/09 10:40 PM
fearOfABlackPlanet

very cheap recycle
11/24/09 10:52 PM
OMA (tm)

Haywood Jablowme - You have 1 fight ever, hardly a fighter lifestyle

Common mistake..... Im actually 7-0!!!!
11/24/09 10:58 PM
solidsnake
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skull Punch Fightwear, CEO & Skull Puncher
ah, one of the best threads in UG history. then he became a movie star
11/24/09 11:06 PM
Kakkarotto_san

Ridgehand to the pussy, imo.
11/24/09 11:10 PM
Jay ak

Ummm, Basically see ya honey!------Your 26 years old, damn, find another!
11/24/09 11:12 PM
wheeels

accept, imo.

maybe she just doesn't like your small penis and or brain?
11/24/09 11:12 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kakkarotto_san - Ridgehand to the pussy, imo.
11/24/09 11:25 PM
OMA (tm)

I think we can make it work. I just need her to understand how important fighting is to me!!

-OWMA (OneWolfManArmy)
11/24/09 11:38 PM
Dokkalfar
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saved for cat gif.
11/24/09 11:40 PM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMA (tm) -  I think we can make it work. I just need her to understand how important fighting is to me!!

-OWMA (OneWolfManArmy)

Detroy her!!!
11/24/09 11:45 PM
OMA (tm)

unfallenstar -  Are you already out of the retros? I only saw 1.

Not even close..........Just thought some of you would enjoy....MY PROBLEM..........Thats all!!!

-OWMA (tm)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.