UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> New 10th Planet Promotions!!

11/28/09 5:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stewie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blackkat. There are lot of BJJ schools out there like Hodgeny's, Mine and many others that No Gi is a part of there training. To gain a purple belt in my school you need to do both!

My two cents worth is: If you wont to be a solid all round grappler, you need to train in both!

Congrats Frank on your purple shirt 10thplanet promotion.

Cheers

Stewie Moulden
11/29/09 1:23 AM
10thplanetjjmelbourne

BenBJJ - Ok, hypothetically speaking...

GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU BUNCH OF HOMO FUKIN EDDIE BRAVO FAGGITS!!!!!

YES, I MEAN YOU FRANK AND YOUR LYCRA-CLAD HOMO TRANSFORMERS!!!!!

Wow!! Now that's as intelligent as the man gets folks!!
11/29/09 5:15 AM
BlackKat

Stewie - Blackkat. There are lot of BJJ schools out there like Hodgeny's, Mine and many others that No Gi is a part of there training. To gain a purple belt in my school you need to do both!

My two cents worth is: If you wont to be a solid all round grappler, you need to train in both!

Congrats Frank on your purple shirt 10thplanet promotion.

Cheers

Stewie Moulden

I think it's awesome that you do both. Just can't stand the guys (Obviously not yourself)that train in bjj and also do no gi at their schools, then get on the forums and bag no gi grappling...very hypocritical of them to do this. At the end of the day we are all free to train at whatever school we want and whether we want to do gi or no gi is each individuals choice.
11/29/09 6:07 AM
BlackKat

Edited: 11/29/09 6:10 AM
BenBJJ - Ok, hypothetically speaking...GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU BUNCH OF HOMO FUKIN EDDIE BRAVO FAGGITS!!!!!YES, I MEAN YOU FRANK AND YOUR LYCRA-CLAD HOMO TRANSFORMERS!!!!!

Hmmmmmm, gee I'm sure you're an asset to your school....NOT! What an embarrassment it would be to have such a rude, obnoxious and disrespectful person as part of a team! Apart from being extremely narrow minded to make such a comment like that to a person that has only (from what I've read) been informative of what he does and respectful to all who have commented and bagged him on these forums,... actually Frank hasn't even been on this until you wrote your stupid comment. So why the anger Ben? This to me shows how very INSECURE you really are, as people with half a brain would not make comments like this, especially if you don't know the person personally to be able to make such a judgement or statement.

Now let me lower myself to your level so you understand...

You're a fuckwit! It's dicks like you that ruin peoples opinion of certain schools or styles and keep people away from your school......grow the fuck up moron!!!I'd love to see you roll Ben. Why don't you be a real man, grow some balls and confidence and tell us your identity so we can look you up and watch your fights when you next compete. That way we'll be able to see how much better you are than Frank....coz that is what you're implying....is it not?

Oh and hey Frank, congrats on your purple man! I think you've shown us on these forums that your intelligence, is by far, way superior than Ben's.
11/29/09 8:36 AM
Cedar

Subtle troll is subtle.
11/29/09 9:53 AM
Unit91

BlackKat - BenBJJ - Ok, hypothetically speaking...GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU BUNCH OF HOMO FUKIN EDDIE BRAVO FAGGITS!!!!!YES, I MEAN YOU FRANK AND YOUR LYCRA-CLAD HOMO TRANSFORMERS!!!!!

Hmmmmmm, gee I'm sure you're an asset to your school....NOT! What an embarrassment it would be to have such a rude, obnoxious and disrespectful person as part of a team! Apart from being extremely narrow minded to make such a comment like that to a person that has only (from what I've read) been informative of what he does and respectful to all who have commented and bagged him on these forums,... actually Frank hasn't even been on this until you wrote your stupid comment. So why the anger Ben? This to me shows how very INSECURE you really are, as people with half a brain would not make comments like this, especially if you don't know the person personally to be able to make such a judgement or statement.

Now let me lower myself to your level so you understand...

You're a fuckwit! It's dicks like you that ruin peoples opinion of certain schools or styles and keep people away from your school......grow the fuck up moron!!!I'd love to see you roll Ben. Why don't you be a real man, grow some balls and confidence and tell us your identity so we can look you up and watch your fights when you next compete. That way we'll be able to see how much better you are than Frank....coz that is what you're implying....is it not?

Oh and hey Frank, congrats on your purple man! I think you've shown us on these forums that your intelligence, is by far, way superior than Ben's.

Blackkat. You seem new here. If you have been around the BJJ scene for a while you probably will know who BJJBen is.

I have never personally met the guy but seen him compete at comps for many many years now. Much longer than Frank has been doing BJJ.

Oh, and a hint to his identity just from this thread alone. His name is Ben and he trains at Roots. All you need to do is read.
11/29/09 10:09 AM
HurtingBombs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh you nasty.
11/29/09 6:06 PM
byron2001

You could tell the political correctness was killing him..He was going to blow any minute ... LOL!
11/29/09 9:01 PM
Mr Dooley
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its the transformers reference thats got me confused, maybe he's a deceptacon?
11/29/09 10:39 PM
BlackKat

I've commented twice on Ben's posts and both times people have answered for him....hmmmmm.....let the guy speak for himself.

Oh and Unit91, so his name is Ben?! Gee, thanks for pointing that out! Maybe you should also read considering I used his name in my post.
11/29/09 11:32 PM
dojo stormer

Just check out the roots website. Ben. He coaches at bondi.
11/30/09 12:56 AM
blakGSR
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ WWW Sherlock Holmes.

Ben links to his Roots profile and Facebook page from his user profile on here.
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=account.profile&user=165929
Christ.
11/30/09 2:19 AM
BlackKat

blakGSR - LOL @ WWW Sherlock Holmes.

Ben links to his Roots profile and Facebook page from his user profile on here.
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=account.profile&user=165929
Christ.

Already know this...want to hear what he has to say about himself...in his own words! Sheeeeeesh!!!
11/30/09 6:29 AM
walbjj
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what words, he will just type in capitals and say really offensive things, the guy is a god damn hero imo
11/30/09 10:59 PM
freestyle_judo

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!!!

LEAVE FRANKY ALONE!…..Please.
12/1/09 12:04 AM
RobMcICS

I am a nobody in this sport and Ben won't care I am sure but my respect for Roots BJJ just went through the floor. If he is a rep for them, what other a-holes do they let teach for them.

What a dick. Being good at BJJ is one thing, character is another and Frankie has you beat hands down on that one Ben.
12/1/09 12:45 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, I just thought you guys were being a little boring here.

I trane BJJ now and then. I dont trane in Bondi any longer. I dont pretend to care to much about it and I dont pretend that i am even good. Some people like me some dont. I couldnt care less and I dont want to be your friend.

I dont pretend to be an upstanding citizen, but most of those on here that have met me know I am not too bad a person. Mostly I like to laugh and have friends who make me laugh.

The interwebs is just that. I dont think that everything here is gospel or live your life through it.

I am good with kids and love kittens... and like watching the sunset with my girl in my arms.

Now, tell me about yourself.
12/1/09 12:50 AM
OutbreakMonkey
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck me some people take the internet way too seriously.
12/1/09 1:54 AM
RobMcICS

yeah yeah, the web is the web but arrogant a-holes are still arrogant a-holes
12/1/09 3:14 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/1/09 3:57 AM
RobMcICS

ha ha :) you know what is really funny Ben? That Frank, as a lowly 10th Planet blue belt and now purple belt is able to make a living and get good (and I mean GOOD) money while being paid to travel around the county and the world doing what he loves ...

and you? with all your superior skills and experience are earning how much in JJ?
12/1/09 4:10 AM
ken amtrack

Your all hard we get it
12/1/09 4:41 AM
ken amtrack

Edited: 12/01/09 4:41 AM
End of the day no mater how good you think you are at BJJ/10th planet it’s not a fight we are all just playing chess…we have all heard the saying you lose a belt with every punch (anyone here better than Maia) and when it suits us we say it too..but the fact remains a lot of people who are brilliant at BJJ are not and will never be fighters that’s why they get into BJJ…smart guys who made a smart move to defend themselves and beat the average pub/street fighter and never to do MMA…I notice Elvis who is a real fighter an absolute post whore and who I am sure has viewed the thread has not posted…interesting…desire to trane at Roots at 10th Planet…nil…maybe you can do this via private email or interclub comp’s its all getting a little embarrassing
12/1/09 6:52 AM
BenBJJ

RobMcICS - ha ha :) you know what is really funny Ben? That Frank, as a lowly 10th Planet blue belt and now purple belt is able to make a living and get good (and I mean GOOD) money while being paid to travel around the county and the world doing what he loves ...

and you? with all your superior skills and experience are earning how much in JJ?

I earn $0 from Japanese Ju-Jutsu.

My friend just got the cutest little staffy. Its even got a patch over one eye! Its 9 weeks old and I think its just adorable!

Oh, you dont care? Well now you know how I feel.
12/1/09 6:52 AM
fabes
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BenBjj gave me one of his kidneys once...just because he was bored.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.