UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/27/09 8:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ferox13
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX - 
Seriously... our clothes have a lot of historical imagery on them, family lineage is all german... stop judging us, we are not bad people doing bad things...

Ironically wouldn't you chance getting arrested visiting the home of your family line wearing one of your shirts celebrating their heritage.
11/27/09 9:03 AM
ferocitytv
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - 
FancyPants - 
GREENMountainBUD - I loved my own analogy so much, I have to ask.

Lyle, would you fight for AntiFag FightWear? And support their, wink, non-smoking style?
hmmmmmm maybe

If I dont have to worry about money. Then I can worry about becomimg the champ.:)

I think promoters such as Strikeforce will realize you are one of the "faces" of a company that is clearly neo-Nazi, This could be a PR problem for Strikeforce. You may have to worry about more than becoming the champ. There's a lot of talented fighters out there who will work two jobs and raise their kids before becoming the "face" of a Nazi company. But maybe your an ends justifies the means kind of guy. So keep talking. It's good for fans to realize who they're supporting. I can say for myself as someone who buys VIP tickets to Strikeforce events, I may be inclined to vote with my feet next time you appear on a card.
11/27/09 9:19 AM
Steve4192
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to the UFC and Hoelzer Reich's continued partnership

11/27/09 9:26 AM
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These threads are getting way out of hand. I do not support HR, but I support their right to exist as a company. I also support the idea that every MMA organization has the power to say we will not let fighters who fight for us wear anything that is sponsored by this company.

I can see how it would be offensive, and controversial to people. However they have a right to operate their company in whatever manner they see fit as long as they abide by the laws in this country. Just like they have that right, the organizations can say "yes we will allow it" or "no we won't allow it". Right now though most MMA organizations allow it and therefore we can't really say much outside of if we support the company or not.

If fancypants wants to be sponsored by this company he has every right to be. If they pay his bills and let him concentrate on his MMA career, and he is ok with the designs the company uses then that is his choice.

In the future if HR is banned from the shows he is fighting in he will most likely have to go another direction.

While I do not agree with the symbols HR uses there is not much I can do about it. It is their company, they have a right to run it how they choose, so getting as sensitive about it as you guys seem to be getting is a waste of time.

If you do not want Lyle to wear stuff from HR step up and create your own MMA clothing company, sponsor him and pay him what HR pays him. Until then he can do what he wants so change your tampon and get over it.

11/27/09 9:27 AM
stevia cures cancer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 -  Looking forward to the UFC and Hoelzer Reich's continued partnership

LMNAO!

11/27/09 9:37 AM
Steve4192
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX - 

hmeboy
  - Westwall pictures were on our sites. We thought the music was cool.... We were not doing a 20 year background check on the band or its members.

Let me get this straight.

You were familiar with their music, but you didn't know they were skinheads? 

Call me crazy, but I think song titles like 'Panzer Voran', 'Blitzkreig Symphony', 'Over the Maginot' and 'Iron Fist' might have have provided you with a clue.

MMACHIX -

We liked the pictures they took in our shirts, we thought it was nice of them, so we put them up.  And now, they are down.

Uh huh.

So how did those pictures get your logo on them?

Or why did you personally respond an inquiry about those pictures being taken down as follows?

knuckleballs - This was my discourse with Hoelzer Reich:

"Where's Westwall? How come they are not on your website anymore?"

Jamie Vine wrote:" Are you a fan of Westwall?"

I responded and said, "Yes."

And i got this very different response that Littlewing got:

"Well, there were some questions about eds past that have come up on a forum that has some of our sponsored fighters concerned about our beleifs as a clothing line. I am very angry that the general opinion of these forum writers can sway the people we work with, it is stupid and unfair. Ed is a great man, we all have skeletons in our past. Anyway, they are still highlky affiliated with us, we just took the pictures dowm to calm the storm. No worries!

Thanks,

Jamie Vine
Hoelzer Reich Clothing"

So what is the truth?

Did they just send you a picture?  Or is Ed 'a great man' who writes music about the Holocaust that you enjoy and you just removed the picture to quell public backlash?

Do you have nothing to do with them?  Or are they 'still highly affiliated with us'?

Obvious liar is obvious.
11/27/09 9:43 AM
stevia cures cancer

Holy shit, they are lying nazi scum.
11/27/09 10:06 AM
Naughty Gorilla

lol... good work knuckleballs

SIG HEIL
11/27/09 10:33 AM
stevia cures cancer

Naughty Gorilla - lol... good work knuckleballs

SIG HEIL

Please stop from using "sieg heil", to some of us that is much, much worse than using the n word.
11/27/09 10:40 AM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevia cures cancer - 

SIG HEIL

Please stop from using "sieg heil", to some of us that is much, much worse than using the n word.

You don't understand he spelled it "Sig" not "Sieg"

Seig is what the Nazi's use Sig is what fans of German military history - WHO ARE NOT NAZIS!!!! Use

Sure it looks and sounds like almost exactly the same thing but really its entirely different.

So stop trying to censor him and ban his freedom of speech
11/27/09 10:44 AM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey HR, fuck you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp
11/27/09 10:48 AM
TekDelorean

303 - stuff

People are not complaining about this company's RIGHTS to exist, the main issue here is that people feel they are LYING about their true agenda/beliefs.

Same with Fancy Pants, he can fight for whomever the fuck he wants to, people on the UG are just trying to open his eyes to what his sponsors' agenda seems to be.
11/27/09 10:55 AM
stevia cures cancer

shmuckothemighty - 
stevia cures cancer - 

SIG HEIL

You don't understand he spelled it "Sig" not "Sieg"

Seig is what the Nazi's use Sig is what fans of German military history - WHO ARE NOT NAZIS!!!! Use

Sure it looks and sounds like almost exactly the same thing but really its entirely different.

So stop trying to censor him and ban his freedom of speech
He spelled it Sig because he probably doesnt know how its spelled.
"Sig" is not a german word.

11/27/09 10:57 AM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 10:57 AM
... oy...vey..Stevia ...work with me man...
11/27/09 10:58 AM
TekDelorean

And to people trying to throw Cain's "Brown Pride" Tattoos into this
It's one thing to say "I'm proud to be mexican" or "I'm proud to be Black"
It's another thing to say "I'm proud to be white/black/yellow/green, and by the way your race is inferior, and doesn't deserve to live and I will fuck you up on sight"

I don't know Cain Velasquez, he could be the biggest racist or the nicest guy on the planet, but you can't jump to conclusions over a "Brown Pride" Tattoo.

But you can jump to conclusions when a company plasters merch with slightly altered Nazi symbols, supports a skinhead band, and etcccc
11/27/09 11:00 AM
stevia cures cancer

shmuckothemighty - ... oy...vey..Stevia ...work with me man...

This is a serious discussion and we can't have this childish bullshit.
11/27/09 11:12 AM
shmuckothemighty

*facepalm*
11/27/09 11:13 AM
m0n

Edited: 11/27/09 12:47 PM
MMACHIX - WELL HELLO TO ALL OF YOU.

9. Lyle "Fancypants" Beerbohm is one of the most well spoken, driven, educated, talented, dedicated fighters I have ever met. He truely resembles Strength & Honor, and that is what Hoelzer Reich is about. We will sponsor him for as long as he wants us to. We want his fight carrer to become very successful, and we are honored to be a part of that.

I went to vegas and eat with a black kid they sponsor. They sponsor all colors.

They are doing more for me then anybody has done in the mma game. I dont make no money fighting. HR was the ONLY company that would really help me out.

Its gonna put my kids threw school. And ill do whatever it takes to take care of my familly.
11/27/09 11:17 AM
Steve4192

stevia cures cancer - 
shmuckothemighty - ... oy...vey..Stevia ...work with me man...

This is a serious discussion and we can't have this childish bullshit.

11/27/09 11:21 AM
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TekDelorean - 
303 - stuff

People are not complaining about this company's RIGHTS to exist, the main issue here is that people feel they are LYING about their true agenda/beliefs.

Same with Fancy Pants, he can fight for whomever the fuck he wants to, people on the UG are just trying to open his eyes to what his sponsors' agenda seems to be.

Again, I do not support this company, but what you are saying is you are trying "open his eyes" to what HR sells. He is a grown ass man, I am sure he knows the symbols on their clothing, and I bet he even knows what the symbols mean both in terms of relation to the nazis, as well as the other meanings.

Please do not think I am supporting the company, or the symbols on their product. What I support is their freedom to market and sell whatever product they wish, sponsor who they want to sponsor, etc. Just like I support their right to do that I support every MMA organizations right to ban them from their events, or not ban them from events. This is still a free country, and even though that means we will see stuff we do not agree with people still have the right to run their companys how they see fit. Lyle signed on to have these guys as a sponsor, he knows/knew what he was getting into and that is HIS choice. If you do not support the company fine, I wouldn't wear any of their stuff, but stop trying to "change his mind" or "open his eyes" etc. He can make his own choices, and is free to do so. I do not agree with the company, but I support their right to operate how they choose to.
11/27/09 11:26 AM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drance2624 - 
robbie380 - 
MMACHIX -  robbie380 - I would love to tell you how we came up with the designs for our line. It will all be explained on HR4life.com in the about us section by the end of the weekend. If you want to personally call me, you have my number.

cool....i don't feel like actually calling but i am curious why you use those distinctive SS symbols on the hoez before broz shirt

and i am curious why you have a fucking SS-TV logo on a shirt that has have a nice day on it?  are you trying to imply on that shirt that people should see that SS-TV logo and have a nice day?  it was clearly a great fucking organization.  wasn't it?

http://www.hr4life.com/product_p/hrhaveniceday.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Totenkopfverb%C3%A4nde 

SS-Totenkopfverbände (SS-TV) was the SS organization responsible for administering the Nazi concentration camps for the Third Reich.The SS-TV was an independent unit within the SS with its own ranks and command structure. It ran the camps throughout Germany, such as Dachau, and in Nazi-occupied Europe, such as Auschwitz in Poland or Mauthausen in Austria. It was responsible for facilitating the Holocaust in collaboration with the Reich Main Security Office.At the outbreak of WWII one of the first combat units of the Waffen-SS, the SS Division Totenkopf, was formed from SS-TV personnel. It soon developed a reputation for ferocity and fanaticism, participating in several war crimes such as the Le Paradis massacre in 1940 during the Fall of France and the murder of Russian civilians in Operation Barbarossa.While the Totenkopf (English: Death's Head) was the universal cap badge of the SS, the SS-TV also wore the insignia on the right collar to distinguish itself from other SS units.

I noticed you ignored robbie380's post. I guess I would have done the same after being thoroughly owned.

You guys should change your company's imagery before it's too late.

I wish you the utmost success as I hope you can continue to sponsor fighters and support the sport that I love.

Also, before I go to bed...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over very long keyboard warrior careers. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you stop using Nazi imagery now, that'll be the end of it. We will not insult you, we will not chastise you. But if you don't, we will haunt you, we will romo you, and we will destroy you.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE UG!!!

PEACE! I'M OUT!

I just had to repost this because it is a blatant rip-off of NAZI imagery.

Not to mention the SS bolts and the blood & honor rip-off shirt that is blatantly a white power shirt.

Can you talk about these three specific instances?
11/27/09 11:37 AM
Steamfitter

someone fucked up. close your tags.
11/27/09 11:37 AM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me try to fix the bold...[/b]

I agree with the Stormfront webpage. Jamie, could you go there and let them know that you and your company are in no way racist and that they should not use your clothing line to help spread their neo-nazi agenda?

Please let me/us know.
11/27/09 11:47 AM
Steve4192

In an effort to stem the rising tide of PR backlash, Hoelzer Reich has hired a new PR director.

Go get 'em Marge!
11/27/09 11:48 AM
obsessis

Oops, wrong one...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.