UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/26/09 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poopyface TomatoNose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, if I needed the dough, I'd let them sponsor me. Why not?
11/26/09 6:23 PM
Kr0ndogg

^ if you're not making money from fighting, maybe it's time to give it up and get a real job?

Do they pay your medical bills too if you get hurt?

The thread starter is not judging, and you shouldn't be so defensive until you know 100% of the story.

Hell, I'll wear an Al Quaeda shirt for the right price. And I went to Iraq with 2nd Battalion 1st Marines twice. ;)
11/26/09 6:24 PM
Steamfitter

No way will they be allowed anywhere near a televised event in the future. Once the word gets out to SPLC, ADL, B'nai Brith about who these people really are, they will be driven underground. Sorry to the fighters trying to make some cash but neo nazis supporting the sport will not be tolerated.
11/26/09 6:24 PM
thebasher

thanks to the OP for continuing to raise this
11/26/09 6:25 PM
JacksRomously
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

swastika printed on your shirt or condom depot printed across your ass
11/26/09 6:28 PM
mweekly
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - 

They made it possible for me to keep fighting.

They made it possible for you to keep fighting so its ok that they are racists? If your soon to be son is mexican/venezuelan and these guys are truly racist like it seems do you know what they really think of you and your son? Its all good though at least they pay you. You have some serious soul searching to do.
11/26/09 6:30 PM
pross
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - and all the clothes they make for me will have no nazi stuff on them

dude i really have no anger towards you but seriously.....read you last comment, i mean REALLY...pfffff...really!, out of all the bullshit said on all the threads regarding HR...did you ever think you would defend your sponsors with this comment.

That comment cuts straight though all the failed justification of there designs to that!, again no anger towards you, if anything your post, albeit the fail it was for you with its intention( i support HR), has hopefully brought to light how the majority of fans feel about this kind of company.

After all, that is what this site is about, its a discussion board to debate, I think what stance you initially take on any given subject can drastically change after a good debate argued from both sides(which i think has been done in this case) and after all the information presented by people who object to the iconography of HR vs the "the symbols are older than nazis, its just a coincidence HR are interested in their German heritage...concentrated around 1939-1945"
11/26/09 6:33 PM
mweekly
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/09 6:43 PM
^^
11/26/09 6:33 PM
mweekly

Edited: 11/26/09 6:33 PM
sorry, triple posts
11/26/09 6:34 PM
Steamfitter

mweekly, we get it, knock it off.
11/26/09 6:36 PM
Misoza
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at all you guys trying to tell this guy how to run his career.

He's basically said he was bout to hang it up but this company saved his ass.

If you don't like it don't buy the clothes or don't even watch his fights, but to recommend he retire from fighting all together rather than make some cash now while he can?

Fuck all of you.
11/26/09 6:37 PM
mweekly

Steamfitter -  mweekly, we get it, knock it off.

It was an accident ya wanka.
11/26/09 6:37 PM
mweekly

Edited: 11/26/09 6:39 PM
Obviously he can do what he wants. I would personally hate to have to give the same explanation to my kid one day.
11/26/09 6:42 PM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - They made it possible for me to keep fighting.

Lyle

You're the only sponsored fighter to actually come and defend his position, your loyalty is commendable and you seem like a good guy.

I hope this doesn't bit you in the ass.
11/26/09 6:45 PM
pross
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Misoza - lol at all you guys trying to tell this guy how to run his career.

He's basically said he was bout to hang it up but this company saved his ass.

If you don't like it don't buy the clothes or don't even watch his fights, but to recommend he retire from fighting all together rather than make some cash now while he can?

Fuck all of you.

Yea because its as black and white as that you fucking balloon end. By your logic, if Al Qaeda sponsored him it would be okay...why don't you buy a fucking horse and move to the mountains and stop bothering people.
11/26/09 6:47 PM
The Motor

I doubt it will bite him in the ass but he wouldnt be the first person to have a job and fight. Some people have a line of integrity that they will not cross for no amount of money. While others dont. In the end you just have to decide which one of those you want to be.
11/26/09 6:51 PM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
hmeboy - So there it is. They call a skinhead who they sponsor, a "comrade".

Comrade is a term used by communists, not Nazis.

Looks like you've outed them as dirty pinkos.
11/26/09 6:56 PM
fortheloveofMMA

Edited: 11/26/09 6:57 PM
 im fully against hoelzer reich, but i think everyone should lay off fancy pants some. obviously this was a tough decision he made for financial reasons, and it sucks to have to make these kind of decisions. i couldnt go through with it, i have a black girlfriend and wouldnt really give a shit what kind of excuses they made to try to cover themselves up after all of this, but if fancy pants doesnt take personal offense and really needs the money then let him think it over himself. he obviously didnt think they were racist or skinhead affiliated, and now he sees that they more than likely are. let him think it over, but this is probably a tough decision for him 

edit: o but fuck hoelzer reich, they can choke on a pile of jewish shit. but its funny that the two owners, jed and whatever the bitch's name is, came on here and tried to defend it while pretending to not be part of the company, but now theyre nowhere to be found.
11/26/09 6:56 PM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmeboy is correct
11/26/09 6:58 PM
LittleWing
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is insane ppl still defend these guys.

fancy pants...JUST BECAUSE THEY GAVE YOU MONEY DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE. THEY HAVE LIED TO BOTH SIDES ON THIS MATTER AND SAY WHATEVER PPL WANT TO HERE.

SAVE YOUR CAREER AND REPUTATION AND DITCH THEM ASAP!
11/26/09 7:08 PM
Misoza
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea because its as black and white as that you fucking balloon end. By your logic, if Al Qaeda sponsored him it would be okay...why don't you buy a fucking horse and move to the mountains and stop bothering people.

Yeah that's it, compare a T-Shirt company to Al Qaeda. Exactly the sort of hyperbole I expect from an over-emotional douche like you.
11/26/09 7:26 PM
Jesus Quintana

Misoza - 

Yeah that's it, compare a T-Shirt company to Al Qaeda. Exactly the sort of hyperbole I expect from an over-emotional douche like you.

he isnt comparing the 2 retard, its called reducto ad absurdium, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

READ A FUCKING BOOK.
11/26/09 7:27 PM
hmeboy
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Omg please don't let this degenrate into another thread where members go back and forth insulting one another. Pretty please!

There really is no debate on this issue any more, the owners have publically (although I don't think they intended it to be) admitted their position. Contrary to the website, they've taken a supporting position to a stance that is CLEARLY political.

The point of this thread wasn't to demonize anyone, it's to end the debate and raise awareness.

If someone knows where H.R. Stands, and they have no problems with it, more power to them! But at least their decision is informed.
11/26/09 7:28 PM
Jesus Quintana

I am glad that this debate has finally been settled, and HR has exposed themselves. anyone who didnt see this a mile away lacks deductive reasoning skills in a big way.
11/26/09 7:35 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
hmeboy - So there it is. They call a skinhead who they sponsor, a "comrade".

Comrade is a term used by communists, not Nazis.

Looks like you've outed them as dirty pinkos.

In German, Kamerad, for males and Kameradin for females, is the most direct translation of the word "comrade" in a non-political sense. It has traditionally been used as an affectionate form of address among members of the military: the German funeral march for fallen soldiers is titled Ich hatt' einen Kameraden ("The Good Comrade"). From its widespread use during World War I the term entered the lexicon of the Nazi Party, but primarily between "Old Fighters" who were for the most part war veterans.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.