UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/26/09 7:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
This anti HR hysteria is fascinating to watch.

All over a skull on a t-shirt.

I wish you were all as passionate about important issues that are happening in this world.
11/26/09 7:37 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - This anti HR hysteria is fascinating to watch.

I wish you were all as passionate about important issues that are happening in this world.

this thread is not about a skull on a shirt, it's about HR's relationship with known neo-nazi's and skinheads. can you read?
11/26/09 7:43 PM
King Baer
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/09 7:43 PM
Kinda like FUBU imo.

That's a joke btw.
11/26/09 7:46 PM
Redneck
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/09 7:47 PM
TapouT Radio, Co-Host
BigSleep - 
Redneck - 
hmeboy - So there it is. They call a skinhead who they sponsor, a "comrade".

Comrade is a term used by communists, not Nazis.

Looks like you've outed them as dirty pinkos.

In German, Kamerad, for males and Kameradin for females, is the most direct translation of the word "comrade" in a non-political sense. It has traditionally been used as an affectionate form of address among members of the military: the German funeral march for fallen soldiers is titled Ich hatt' einen Kameraden ("The Good Comrade"). From its widespread use during World War I the term entered the lexicon of the Nazi Party, but primarily between "Old Fighters" who were for the most part war veterans.

As you just confirmed, it's not a Nazi term. It comes from the French word camarade but it is commonly associated with communists, who use it as a term of address. Therefore, I fail to see your logic that referring to someone as "comrade" somehow makes them a Nazi.

I guess if you want to blindly hate something enough, you can see whatever you want to see. When you successfully spread hatred and enough people believe you without challenging it, you can end up with lots of innocent people being victimised.

Please take your trolling somewhere else, it is not willkommen here.
11/26/09 7:48 PM
Legkick to the Head
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck is a muppet...please ignore him.
11/26/09 7:50 PM
fortheloveofMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
BigSleep - 
Redneck - 

In German, Kamerad, for males and Kameradin for females, is the most direct translation of the word "comrade" in a non-political sense. It has traditionally been used as an affectionate form of address among members of the military: the German funeral march for fallen soldiers is titled Ich hatt' einen Kameraden ("The Good Comrade"). From its widespread use during World War I the term entered the lexicon of the Nazi Party, but primarily between "Old Fighters" who were for the most part war veterans.

As you just confirmed, it's not a Nazi term. It comes from the French word camarade but it is commonly associated with communists, who use it as a term of address. Therefore, I fail to see your logic that referring to someone as "comrade" somehow makes them a Nazi.

I guess if you want to blindly hate something enough, you can see whatever you want to see. When you successfully spread hatred and enough people believe you without challenging it, you can end up with lots of innocent people being victimised.

Please take your trolling somewhere else, it is not willkommen here.

are you seriously still defending them? and youre actually supposed to be the face of something people on here are supposed to support? if you really are that supportive of these people and you arent just trolling then stfu. youve lost me as a tapout radio listener, if youre full of this much shit i dont want to hear hours of it
11/26/09 7:52 PM
OldManMinerva

BigSleep - 

this thread is not about a skull on a shirt, it's about HR's relationship with known neo-nazi's and skinheads. can you read?

oh please that dude is a Nazi apologist
he's just being coy like the rest of them.

These White Nationalist guys are supposed to be some hardcore vanguard of their race war yet they go around message boards with this mealy mouthed, victim bullshit.
11/26/09 8:02 PM
jbapk

FancyPants - They made it possible for me to keep fighting.

So your mma career could end based on one ADL press memo?
11/26/09 8:03 PM
Redneck

Edited: 11/26/09 8:07 PM
TapouT Radio, Co-Host
fortheloveofMMA -  are you seriously still defending them? and youre actually supposed to be the face of something people on here are supposed to support? if you really are that supportive of these people and you arent just trolling then stfu. youve lost me as a tapout radio listener, if youre full of this much shit i dont want to hear hours of it

I'm not defending anyone. I'm merely trying to bring a voice of reason to a lynch mob who have painted a friggin t-shirt company into being the coming of the Fourth Reich.

I realise that my point is lost on many of you, because you can't see through the veil of hatred that you wear. Witch hunts are never good and many of you are acting more like Nazis than the company you are waging your hate campaign against.

Go and help some homeless people. Or do volunteer work for charity. Perhaps you could publicise trying to bring peace in the middle east, but for God's sake, dont fill your hearts with hate over a clothing company.

I posted this in another thread, but I think its worth posting again here.

First they came for the Hoelzer Reich, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear Hoelzer Reich;

Then they came for the Silver Star, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear Silver Star;

Then they came for the Affliction, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear Affliction;

Then they came for the TapouT, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear TapouT;

Then they came for my FUBU--and there was no one left to speak out for me.
11/26/09 8:11 PM
Legkick to the Head
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
fortheloveofMMA -  are you seriously still defending them? and youre actually supposed to be the face of something people on here are supposed to support? if you really are that supportive of these people and you arent just trolling then stfu. youve lost me as a tapout radio listener, if youre full of this much shit i dont want to hear hours of it

I'm not defending anyone. I'm merely trying to bring a voice of reason to a lynch mob who have painted a friggin t-shirt company into being the coming of the Fourth Reich.

I realise that my point is lost on many of you, because you can't see through the veil of hatred that you wear. Witch hunts are never good and many of you are acting more like Nazis than the company you are waging your hate campaign against.

Go and help some homeless people. Or do volunteer work for charity. Perhaps you could publicise trying to bring peace in the middle east, but for God's sake, dont fill your hearts with hate over a clothing company.

First they came for the Hoelzer Reich, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear Hoelzer Reich;

Then they came for the Silver Star, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear Silver Star;

Then they came for the Affliction, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear Affliction;

Then they came for the TapouT, and I did not speak out--because I did not wear TapouT;

Listen, idiot...those companies don't profit off of shady Nazi imagery....The fact that you are comparing them to Affliction, Tapout  shows you are in way over your head..

11/26/09 8:16 PM
akebh

Redneck - 

Comrade is a term used by Neo-Nazi groups such as the eastern hammers, A.C. Skins etc. Looks like they've been outed as the piece of shit Nazi scumbags they are.
11/26/09 8:19 PM
fortheloveofMMA

none of those companies other than hoelzer reich affiliate with and support nazis. your argument sucks
11/26/09 8:21 PM
akebh

Edited: 11/26/09 8:21 PM

wow your dumb! Its not only over a skull on a tee-shirt. How about their many shirts with Nazi imagery? How bout their support of a white power band? How bout their support(comrade) Of a fighter with neo-nazi ideals? Racism is an important issue Redneck
11/26/09 8:22 PM
Redneck

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
Legkick to the Head - Listen, idiot...those companies don't profit off of shady Nazi imagery....The fact that you are comparing them to Affliction, Tapout  shows you are in way over your head..

Why do you need to resort to name calling because you don't understand what i'm saying? I've been respectful to everyone in this thread, including you. I'd appreciate it if you could keep the discussion civil, please.

You fail to see that my point is not about what imagery the clothing companies use. It's about asking where we draw the line if we start down the slippery slope to conducting hate campaigns against every clothing company who's designs someone might find offensive.

If you don't like a product or a company, then say so with your wallet and don't support it. Why conduct hate campaigns against them and the fighters who are fortunate enough to finally find a sponsor in this tough economic climate?

I mean really, who are the real Nazi's here? A t-shirt company, or the UG lynch mob that makes thread after thread in an attempt to stereotype them?
11/26/09 8:25 PM
akebh

They stereo type themselves
11/26/09 8:26 PM
akebh

If you want this sport to be looked at more than some white trash guys who couldnt hack it in other sports than you need t6o keep the white trash out. Plain and simple. Thats why people must make a stand against Neo-Nazi ideas invading the sport
11/26/09 8:31 PM
Legkick to the Head

Redneck - 
Legkick to the Head - Listen, idiot...those companies don't profit off of shady Nazi imagery....The fact that you are comparing them to Affliction, Tapout  shows you are in way over your head..

Why do you need to resort to name calling because you don't understand what i'm saying? I've been respectful to everyone in this thread, including you. I'd appreciate it if you could keep the discussion civil, please.

You fail to see that my point is not about what imagery the clothing companies use. It's about asking where we draw the line if we start down the slippery slope to conducting hate campaigns against every clothing company who's designs someone might find offensive.

If you don't like a product or a company, then say so with your wallet and don't support it. Why conduct hate campaigns against them and the fighters who are fortunate enough to finally find a sponsor in this tough economic climate?

I mean really, who are the real Nazi's here? A t-shirt company, or the UG lynch mob that makes thread after thread in an attempt to stereotype them?

judging by the extent you have gone in defending HR, you are an idiot yobbo  You are against name calling, but dont have a problem with Nazi imagery...interesting
11/26/09 8:31 PM
fortheloveofMMA

this isnt stereotyping. they are supporting an ideal of genocide and hate to many groups in society. it needs to be made well known so other people can boycott with their wallets as well. a lot of people tried to argue that they werent racist or skinhead related, now this is pretty much definite proof that they are. other people need to know. you seem to support  their freedom of speech, why not support everyone else's freedom to speak out against something that is wrong?
11/26/09 8:34 PM
akebh

Legkick to the Head - 
Redneck - 

judging by the extent you have gone in defending HR, you are an idiot yobbo  You are against name calling, but dont have a problem with Nazi imagery...interesting
yes you can assault blacks,jews,asians etc, just dont call them idiots when doing so
11/26/09 8:46 PM
ultimoplata
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...If you truly don't understand this issue then your retarded.This isn't about T-shirts,or your privilege(not right)to fight.This is about what kind of person you want to be.If you can't take a stand(one side or the other)on this then I guess your backs more jacked then Tito's.
11/26/09 8:48 PM
akebh

ultimoplata - ...If you truly don't understand this issue then your retarded.This isn't about T-shirts,or your privilege(not right)to fight.This is about what kind of person you want to be.If you can't take a stand(one side or the other)on this then I guess your backs more jacked then Tito's.
so true.
11/26/09 8:49 PM
evangelico

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/l_561e6b2dda5f4134b29e10b0c67b4028.png
11/26/09 9:06 PM
Kr0ndogg

Redneck, you lost your argument in the Fancypants thread, and disappeared from it. And here you are, poking at another fire.

Generalizing your statements won't work either. Give it up man before you lose more listeners.
11/26/09 9:17 PM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will never forget who kept me pure during my stint in Folsom.  If not for The Brotherhood, I'd have been at the mercy of the BGF:

Or the dreaded Surenos:

Both of which are "rape first, ask questions never" organizations.  A shame you sheltered suburbanites have never been in the clink, where reality drives a shiv under your ribs.

Thank you, Folsom NLR.  Don't sweat the hateful, anti-white racists in this thread.

11/26/09 9:17 PM
mweekly
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

Dude so you are trying to compare denouncing racist MMA clothing to behaving as a nazi?? You are telling people not to fill their hearts with with hate over hate clothing? You sir are a funny, funny man. I'm not sensing a lot of hate but more like passionate opinions on a brand of clothing people find offensive. It's an MMA forum discussing MMA apparel not homeless people or peace in the Middle East. I would personally be just fine if they, you and the fighters that support them were honest about their beliefs. If Lyle Beerbohm, Donald Cerrone and Mac Danzig (amongst others) know what HR are about and go home each weekend and wear sheets on their head than that is their right but dont piss in my pocket and tell me its raining ya wanka.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.