UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/26/09 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
Kr0ndogg - Redneck, you lost your argument in the Fancypants thread, and disappeared from it. And here you are, poking at another fire.

What are you talking about? I was one of the last people to post in the Fancypants thread. I've made my points, those who treasure freedom and truth, and love our way of life, will know where i'm coming from. Those who seek to put labels on everyone, and force others to conform to their way of thinking, will not.

There's really nothing more for me to add. I just hope that some of you wake up to yourselves before its too late.
11/26/09 10:08 PM
FancyPants
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kr0ndogg - ^ if you're not making money from fighting, maybe it's time to give it up and get a real job?

Do they pay your medical bills too if you get hurt?

The thread starter is not judging, and you shouldn't be so defensive until you know 100% of the story.

Hell, I'll wear an Al Quaeda shirt for the right price. And I went to Iraq with 2nd Battalion 1st Marines twice. ;)
Ive been training and fighting for 2 1/2 year. Its like going to college it takes time to start making money. Im just about to start making money at it,good money. But the only reason I can keep training and fighting at the moment is cause HR is helping me out. A REAL JOB ????? Fighting is a real  job. Its gonna put my kids threw school. And ill do whatever it takes to take care of my familly.

11/26/09 10:17 PM
GREENMountainBUD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

""And ill do whatever it takes to take care of my familly"

like be sponsored by people that align themselves with an ideology that'd like to see your mixed race son dead.

Oh, the ironing.

Fellow members, do you really expect a different tact from a user named Redneck...by the way, REDNECK, your take on why we shouldn't "judge" them by what they say and do is illogical. They promote a line of thinking that IS hate personified, simply for skincolor....wake up, Tool.

And Squared Circle...your incarceration in a fishbowl of all that is wrong in our society hardly beqeaths you the right to pontificate on the real world....it doesn't bother you that if your skin color was a shade darker, those good ol' white boys woulda shanked and assfucked you too?

LOL at these two ass monkeys defending hate. I don't hate anyone, but I sure as shit will NOT be supporting a fighter or an organization that allows them exposure for their "cause"

Fuck HG, and frankly, fuck you 2 assmonkeys. Go defend their racist spew on Sherdog.
11/26/09 10:20 PM
FancyPants
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GREENMountainBUD - ""And ill do whatever it takes to take care of my familly"

like be sponsored by people that align themselves with an ideology that'd like to see your mixed race son dead.

Oh, the ironing.

Fellow members, do you really expect a different tact from a user named Redneck...by the way, REDNECK, your take on why we shouldn't "judge" them by what they say and do is illogical. They promote a line of thinking that IS hate personified, simply for skincolor....wake up, Tool.

And Squared Circle...your incarceration in a fishbowl of all that is wrong in our society hardly beqeaths you the right to pontificate on the real world....it doesn't bother you that if your skin color was a shade darker, those good ol' white boys woulda shanked and assfucked you too?

LOL at these two ass monkeys defending hate. I don't hate anyone, but I sure as shit will NOT be supporting a fighter or an organization that allows them exposure for their "cause"

Fuck HG, and frankly, fuck you 2 assmonkeys. Go defend their racist spew on Sherdog.
I met these people I spent three days with them. I talked to them asked them questions. I truly dont believe they fill that way.

11/26/09 10:20 PM
GREENMountainBUD

btw...Cain Valasquez can eat a fat dick too...brown pride my ass.

How about fucking HUMAN PRIDE?

If you think skin color matters, you are a worthless piece of shit. Period.
11/26/09 10:24 PM
Kinetsu Hayabusa

11/26/09 10:24 PM
GREENMountainBUD

Edited: 11/26/09 10:25 PM
FancyPants,I respect your position and I hear what you are saying. Then trust your instincts, but you keep coming back to "it's all about the $$" they throw at you that no one else will.Nazi-wear ain't cool, at all, and Redneck's assinine comparison to Affliction, FUBU, etc is soooo off kilter and plain retarded.I suppose I shouldn't hate on the asswipes with REBEL FLAGS on the trucks, because it's flag, just like all the other flags...RIGHT REDNECK??? suuuure.
11/26/09 10:32 PM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -

What are you talking about? I was one of the last people to post in the Fancypants thread. I've made my points, those who treasure freedom and truth, and love our way of life, will know where i'm coming from. Those who seek to put labels on everyone, and force others to conform to their way of thinking, will not.

There's really nothing more for me to add. I just hope that some of you wake up to yourselves before its too late.

There's a difference between forcing religious or political views on someone and making them to conform to a certain religion or political belief and racism/bigotry.

Racism is not a belief that is 'ok' to push on people. That type of thinking was OK before the civil rights movement. That type of thinking was OK in Nazi Germany.

They have every right to make their t shirts with nazi imagery. We have every right to say we don't want you in our sport, associating white power with MMA.

I would be against a company who made anti-gay t shirts.

It is definitely okay for them to make the t shirts. That doesn't mean anyone has to lay down and not voice their disgust, though. Everyone can state their opinion. Their image will get tarnished by this and they won't last long in the MMA world. Do you think the UFC wants to be associated with neo-nazi's?

What would you think if Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church started a clothing line and sponsored MMA fighters. Anyone who takes their money in good conscience is making a deal with the devil. You know are associated with creeps and it will follow you around way longer than the money lasts.

Wearing their shirts helps their cause. Lots of impressionable youth look up to MMA fighters, it is the perfect place to recruit troubled youths. This was a huge problem in the punk rock scene for years. Punk and hardcore kids had to physically fight to protect their respective scenes from being overrun by skinheads. Now they see MMA as an avenue to spread their message of hate and it is disgusting. If you don't have a problem supporting people with such a twisted worldview go ahead.

Money is only worth so much, I and most people judge men by their character. I am not religious, but if you are what do you think your creator would think of you aligning yourself with an organization that preaches HATRED just to get a little bit of money.....
11/26/09 10:36 PM
mweekly
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - 
I met these people I spent three days with them. I talked to them asked them questions. I truly dont believe they fill that way".

Maybe you are believing what you want to believe and maybe its better to look at actions rather than words. It really doesnt matter if you fully support everything they stand for, just be honest about it. Please dont tell me though that you can't see the obvious. It is insulting.

BTW Redneck people are entitled to believe and support whatever they want but there are consequences. They are expressing their right to freedom by supporting neo-nazi wear others are expressing their rights denouncing it. It is a two way street.
11/26/09 10:37 PM
FancyPants

GREENMountainBUD - FancyPants,I respect your position and I hear what you are saying. Then trust your instincts, but you keep coming back to "it's all about the $$" they throw at you that no one else will.Nazi-wear ain't cool, at all, and Redneck's assinine comparison to Affliction, FUBU, etc is soooo off kilter and plain retarded.I suppose I shouldn't hate on the asswipes with REBEL FLAGS on the trucks, because it's flag, just like all the other flags...RIGHT REDNECK??? suuuure.

Dude I spent 3 days with them. They are not racist if I thought they were racist then I would not be with there company.

11/26/09 10:40 PM
mweekly
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/09 10:40 PM
"I met these people I spent three days with them. I talked to them asked them questions. I truly dont believe they fill that way".

Maybe you are believing what you want to believe and maybe its better to look at actions rather than words. It really doesnt matter if you fully support everything they stand for, just be honest about it. Please dont tell me though that you can't see the obvious. It is insulting.

BTW Redneck people are entitled to believe and support whatever they want but there are consequences. They are expressing their right to freedom by supporting neo-nazi wear others are expressing their rights denouncing it. It is a two way street.
11/26/09 10:43 PM
GREENMountainBUD

^ perhaps u need to reread the OP and check out what that Nikko shithead is all about.

does the term "token black" mean anything to you.

in my line of work, I have had several offers for funding from people/groups that I do not agree with politically. I may not be as far along in the game as I could be, but at least I sleep well.

FancyPants...do the research. I don't care what they told you. Someone is full of crap. If they aren't racist, 'dude', then they sure son't mind being elbow to elbow with them for $$. Maybe you'll fit right in.
11/26/09 10:45 PM
FancyPants

mweekly - "I met these people I spent three days with them. I talked to them asked them questions. I truly dont believe they fill that way".

Ive talked to them about some of there clothes and other things and they will be taking them off website

11/26/09 10:47 PM
FancyPants

GREENMountainBUD - ^ perhaps u need to reread the OP and check out what that Nikko shithead is all about.

does the term "token black" mean anything to you.

in my line of work, I have had several offers for funding from people/groups that I do not agree with politically. I may not be as far along in the game as I could be, but at least I sleep well.

FancyPants...do the research. I don't care what they told you. Someone is full of crap. If they aren't racist, 'dude', then they sure son't mind being elbow to elbow with them for $$. Maybe you'll fit right in.
why would I fit right in??

11/26/09 10:49 PM
FancyPants

Edited: 11/26/09 11:16 PM
 If you want to call and get my point of view then please call 509 995-5282 

Thank you

11/26/09 10:52 PM
ATLien420
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants -  instead of talking shit to me on the UG call me and we can talk about it.509 995-5282

man, these trolls sure have hooked a big one...
11/26/09 10:55 PM
GREENMountainBUD

Dude, I am not talking shit to you, you are sponsored by a company that has ironcrosses, SS helmets and imperial eagles as their design motif.

If they aren't racist, then they have a serious cluelessness when it comes to PR.

Its like a brand called "anti-FAG fightwear" insisting they are not gaybashing, see, because FAG is a british term for a cigarette, and they are strong in the anti-smoking causes becasue one of the founders dads died of lung cancer.

My point is, intended or not, these guys have aligned their style and graphics in a manner that is either reaaally dumb or really indifferent to public impressiuon, sentiment and negative backlash. It wouldn't be the first time a compnay decided that bad PR is better than being another face in the crowd.

Either way, good for you getting paid to train, just enjoy it while it lasts, as I don't think they'll be getting too much airtime at upcoming events.
11/26/09 10:56 PM
Hate420
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GREENMountainBUD - 

Man the restaurant business is cut-throat.
11/26/09 10:56 PM
Little Brittle

FP I hear what you are saying and only you can decide if the ends justify the means. Wether the guys are racist or nazi sympathizers or not its pretty obvious that its a company that HR is a company that is and is going to continue to be associated with a white supremcist attitude.

Personally I would not want to come anywhere near that kind of reputation real or imagined.

Just my 2 cents
11/26/09 10:58 PM
mweekly

Honestly, I'm sure a lot of it comes down to people being disappointed, at least it does for me. You have a great story and it was good to see you win. Cerrone was also one of my favorite fighters. I just personally cant support people who align themselves with this kind of ideology.
11/26/09 11:00 PM
GREENMountainBUD

Edited: 11/26/09 11:04 PM
indeed it is, hate420, indeed it is

think they'd wanna open a "third reich cafe"?

perhaps a "blitzkreig deli"?
11/26/09 11:07 PM
FancyPants

mweekly - Honestly, I'm sure a lot of it comes down to people being disappointed, at least it does for me. You have a great story and it was good to see you win. Cerrone was also one of my favorite fighters. I just personally cant support people who align themselves with this kind of ideology.
That sucks I hate losing fans. Sorry

11/26/09 11:13 PM
laqueus

FancyPants -  They are doing more for me then anybody has done in the mma game. I dont make no money fighting. HR was the ONLY company that would really help me out. I dont like some of the shirts. But they are going to be changing a few things. I was gonna have to quit fighting and get a job and take care or my soon to be mexican/venezuelan baby boy. But HR steped up to the plate for me.

That's fair enough. You're doing it for your kid first and foremost, so it's not reasonable to assume you're a Neo-Nazi simply based on the sponsorship.

One does have to wonder though why they're willing to put up that much money compared to other companies. I suppose if they're being edgy and really skating the line between being obviously racist they serve a niche market and might figure they'll get a lot of people buying their clothes.
11/26/09 11:17 PM
GREENMountainBUD

Those guys at HG having that motif and style, complete with everyone on the website looking like Mengele's children, AND saying they are simply about "German heritage" is comical. Like I said, they are either as clueless as it gets, or don't give a fuck.

That'd make a good comedy skit, like the Dave Chappelle where the blind black man was the Grand Dragon for the KKK.

Lyle, seriously good luck in the cage. I hope you someday see what we are so riled up about.
11/26/09 11:21 PM
GREENMountainBUD

Edited: 11/26/09 11:23 PM
>

I loved my own analogy so much, I have to ask.

Lyle, would you fight for AntiFag FightWear? And support their, wink, non-smoking style?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.