UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/27/09 12:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
piratepirate
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marco808 - I was a fan of Lyle's too, and enjoyed his fights on Strikeforce. Even thought about ordering some MMA shorts from his mom. But am afraid I won't be able support him for his HR connection, especially given the amount of information in these threads, showing pretty clear evidence about who/what HR is all about.

I hope Fancy Pants does well and everything, but he kinda lost me with this.

Don't root for Cowboy, or Danzig either then.
Or Roli.
11/27/09 12:33 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
1936 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - 
humphrey sphinctermuscle - well if nothing else, this thread sure exposed that 'fancy pants' is a grade a sellout, and he ZERO integrity.

good to know.

Sellout???? 

That's how it appears to me too Lyle, like what your saying is:

"Yes I realise this is quasi-nazi imagery and that I will feel a backlash from the public, buuuuut they are the only ones that will pay me, so it's ok with me."

11/27/09 12:33 AM
humphrey sphinctermuscle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

um yes, sellout. Maybe you should research what it means, because nobody in their right mind would question it after the things they've said in this thread.
11/27/09 12:34 AM
Marco808

piratepirate - 
Marco808 - I was a fan of Lyle's too, and enjoyed his fights on Strikeforce. Even thought about ordering some MMA shorts from his mom. But am afraid I won't be able support him for his HR connection, especially given the amount of information in these threads, showing pretty clear evidence about who/what HR is all about.

I hope Fancy Pants does well and everything, but he kinda lost me with this.

Don't root for Cowboy, or Danzig either then.
Or Roli.

I don't.
11/27/09 12:35 AM
Kalleballe

FancyPants - 
Kalleballe - FancyPants - I haven't read through all the posts and I'm sorry if I ask the same question twice, but do you have a manager?

I manage my self and 7 other young pros. Fancy Pants Fight Team.

I was just thinking, you said somewhere that HR was the only company that was willing to help you with sponsor money. However I find that quite unlikely to be honest. Your fights are entertaining, your pants are fancy and you're about to hit the big stage, in other words a great prospect. If you don't want to get involved with brands like HR there's no reason why some other clothing company, or other manufacturer for that matter, wouldn't want to sponsor you.

I'm not going to say that you are bad at what you do, but maybe you should get a manager who can help you out with this kind of things. Or at least see if getting a manager would be beneficial for you.

Just an advice from a random poster on the internet.
11/27/09 12:36 AM
midwestbred
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 12:37 AM
"Steve4192 - The kids at Stormfront give Hoelzer Reich two thumbs up.www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.phpI'd say their target market is getting the message loud & clear." 

I tried reading through their MMA thread... some f@cked up people out there
11/27/09 12:40 AM
FancyPants
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kalleballe - 
FancyPants - 
Kalleballe - FancyPants - I haven't read through all the posts and I'm sorry if I ask the same question twice, but do you have a manager?

I was just thinking, you said somewhere that HR was the only company that was willing to help you with sponsor money. However I find that quite unlikely to be honest. Your fights are entertaining, your pants are fancy and you're about to hit the big stage, in other words a great prospect. If you don't want to get involved with brands like HR there's no reason why some other clothing company, or other manufacturer for that matter, wouldn't want to sponsor you.

I'm not going to say that you are bad at what you do, but maybe you should get a manager who can help you out with this kind of things. Or at least see if getting a manager would be beneficial for you.

Ive had magagers. Ive talked to many big companys but they all wanted me to wear there shorts. I wanted to stick with the Fancy Pants

11/27/09 12:41 AM
OctopusFighter
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
I mean really, who are the real Nazi's here?

I'm pretty sure the real Nazis are the guy with a swastika tat on his arm singing about white pride, and the clothing manufacturers that are sponsoring him and calling him "comrade".
11/27/09 12:43 AM
midwestbred
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighting - Man, the OG is filled with dirt on people of color. Again and again cases are cited, stories are linked with egregious crimes committed against whites or what-have-you. Gets little play if at any at all.

So when it's white people being racist people come out of the fucking woodwork!

A little balance? Neh, keep hating on white people and letting the others slide.

It has to do with the fact they are sponsoring fighters, not the racism in and of itself.
11/27/09 12:46 AM
BJJVegetarian

wtf
11/27/09 12:54 AM
hmeboy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OctopusFighter - 
Redneck - 
I mean really, who are the real Nazi's here?

I'm pretty sure the real Nazis are the guy with a swastika tat on his arm singing about white pride, and the clothing manufacturers that are sponsoring him and calling him "comrade".

To be fair, they referred to him as "a great man". That elevates him above the level of comrade imo.
:-)
11/27/09 12:58 AM
robbie380
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 1:01 AM
humphrey sphinctermuscle - well if nothing else, this thread sure exposed that 'fancy pants' is a grade a sellout, and he ZERO integrity.

good to know.

i don't know what is in lyle's heart and mind but he does seem like a guy who is willing to do whatever to stay in the game.  i've been there (not a fighter but i am a stock trader) and i know how it feels when you are broke as fuck and believe with all your soul that you will make it doing whatever you are trying to do.  i was down to my last month of trading before i started making money i could live on.  i was at the point where i decided that i finally had to start making money from a "real job" because 2 years of bashing my head against the wall and only breaking even was becoming pointless.  i was working at a shoe store on the side to pay the bills and my gf was helping to support us at the time and i would still have to ask my parents for money.  i remember living off ramen and mac and cheese.  i even ran small scams on ebay just to make a few extra bucks.  i feel bad for being a douche and asshole now but 40 bucks was a big deal back then.  i was doing some drug trials too just to make a few extra bucks too. 

long story short....i made it and life is good now.  never perfect but a hell of a lot better.

the only thing i will say lyle is that you need to seriously consider how this association will hurt your future marketability.  you know you may be able to gain other sponsorships by actually outing these assholes for what they are.  you and i both know that a company that makes this sort of style of clothing that openly supports white supremacists on myspace has a very clear target audience.  granted, you have spent time with these people... but would any organization openly and proudly support white supremacists if they weren't trying to target that group?

and a big F.U. to all other sponsors who won't sponsor a guy like fancypants who is as talented and exciting as he is.  that's pretty fucked that someone as fun to watch as he is can't get anything major.  if i had something to sell i would sponsor this guy just so he doesn't have to go to H.R.

btw who is the black fighter they sponsor?  i would be seriously curious to hear how he feels about H.R. openly and proudly supporting a white supremacist fighter.  i dunno man....i have been broke as shit but if i saw all this i would seriously question myself and what i was doing if i couldn't make it without having to be a rep of a company that is openly supporting white supremacists.  hell...just bring up that myspace shit to H.R. management and see what they say.  if i were them and i did not support what was being said there i would issue an immediate press release stating that H.R. does in no way support these comments or racism.

what do you think?  UG?

and btw lyle....happy turkey day.  i really hope you make it because you are fun to watch when i have got to see you.  
11/27/09 1:13 AM
hmeboy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robbie,H.R. Is a two person operation, that comment was definitely written by one of the owners.

They were openly sponsoring a neo-nazi musician and his new group, but when the backlash came out; they dropped him. Or did they? How do they really feel about a known racist despite what they said to the public? Let's read from the horse's mouth:

knuckleballs - This was my discourse with Hoelzer Reich:

"Where's Westwall? How come they are not on your website anymore?"

Jamie Vine wrote:" Are you a fan of Westwall?"

I responded and said, "Yes."

And i got this very different response that Littlewing got:

"Well, there were some questions about eds past that have come up on a forum that has some of our sponsored fighters concerned about our beleifs as a clothing line. I am very angry that the general opinion of these forum writers can sway the people we work with, it is stupid and unfair. Ed is a great man, we all have skeletons in our past. Anyway, they are still highlky affiliated with us, we just took the pictures dowm to calm the storm. No worries!

Thanks,

Jamie Vine
Hoelzer Reich Clothing"
11/27/09 1:16 AM
BOOMheadshot

calling the UG Basterds
11/27/09 1:21 AM
ABE FROMAN

Damn.
11/27/09 1:31 AM
Frontin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - 
Kalleballe - 
FancyPants - 

Ive had magagers. Ive talked to many big companys but they all wanted me to wear there shorts. I wanted to stick with the Fancy Pants

"I dont make no money fighting. HR was the ONLY company that would really help me out. "
"They made it possible for me to keep fighting."

So now you are saying that you had other options but you chose not to take them.

You rejected offers from BIG companies because you didnt like their shorts. Then you decided to align yourself with a nazi company...
11/27/09 1:33 AM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

edit: o but fuck hoelzer reich, they can choke on a pile of jewish shit. but its funny that the two owners, jed and whatever the bitch's name is, ***came on here and tried to defend it while pretending to not be part of the company****, but now theyre nowhere to be found.

link?
11/27/09 1:33 AM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frontin - 
FancyPants - 
Kalleballe - 
FancyPants - 

"I dont make no money fighting. HR was the ONLY company that would really help me out. "
"They made it possible for me to keep fighting."

So now you are saying that you had other options but you chose not to take them.

You rejected offers from BIG companies because you didnt like their shorts. Then you decided to align yourself with a nazi company...

How fucking pathetic
11/27/09 1:39 AM
JimmersonzGlove
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Squared Circle - I will never forget who kept me pure during my stint in Folsom.  If not for The Brotherhood, I'd have been at the mercy of the BGF:

Or the dreaded Surenos:

Both of which are "rape first, ask questions never" organizations.  A shame you sheltered suburbanites have never been in the clink, where reality drives a shiv under your ribs.

Thank you, Folsom NLR.  Don't sweat the hateful, anti-white racists in this thread.

Surenos in San Jose? That's some next level shit.
11/27/09 1:46 AM
SwamiMaximus

Edited: 11/27/09 1:50 AM
FancyPants, you're giving up your soul and integrity for some extra cash. You can still train and have an MMA career without these people. Trust me.

Sacrifice a few bucks for your dream, or else your dream and your very core will become infected and stained in a way you will always regret.

Do the right thing so you can stand tall with honor, so your kids may do the same when they speak about their beloved father.

You can find a way.

Make it happen.
11/27/09 2:07 AM
MMACHIX

WELL HELLO TO ALL OF YOU.

This is Jamie Vine, Owner of Hoelzer Reich Clothing.

1. We are NOT Nazi Supporters, or do we condone ANYthing that happened in Germany in 1933-1945.

2. We do sponsor men of Color. Color has nothing to do with who you are as a poerson, or a fighter.

3. Justin Driggers (http://www.myspace.com/0_flow_0) is a talented Muay Thai fighter stepping into MMA. We are sponsoring him, and we are prud to have him on the team.

4. Calling a friend a "comerade" is a general term, like saying "dude, brother, homie, pal." Stop disecting it into something that it is not.

5. We never "Sponsored" Westwall. The band bought a few of our shirts, and were kind enough to send us some photos in the gear. So, we thought we would post them up, as a thank you. Ed's past has nothing to do with HR. Stop trying to connect the two.

6. Hoelzer Reich is all about sponsoring MMA fighters, and making some cool tshirts to go along with it. We are helping MANY fighters financially right now, creating signature shirts for their events, and being a part of the MMA world. Stop making shit up, and making us out to be someone or something we are not.

7. NONE of our sponsored fighters, OR the owners of Hoelzer Reich Clothing, are racist. Not a drop. 

8. Hoelzer Reich supports MMA at a time when not many companies will. On this alone you should support Hoelzer Reich. At the very least, you shouldn’t slander us because you don’t like THAT type of skull on YOUR MMA clothes. If you dont like it dont buy it. If you do? Great, all the sales on hr4life.com goes into our fighters. Period.

9. Lyle "Fancypants" Beerbohm is one of the most well spoken, driven, educated, talented, dedicated fighters I have ever met. He truely resembles Strength & Honor, and that is what Hoelzer Reich is about. We will sponsor him for as long as he wants us to. We want his fight carrer to become very successful, and we are honored to be a part of that.

10. If ANY of you have any questions, comments, or feel as if you all STILL need to be talking about this on the UG and giving us free publicity (oh, thanks for the spike in sales, by the way!) you can contact me directly.

JAMIE VINE
Owner, Hoelzer Reich Clothing
Phone: 805-797-7368
Email: sixfootgraphix@yahoo.com
11/27/09 2:08 AM
Kr0ndogg

I knew if you give him enough time he would ousts himself as a liar and sellout. I hope whatever fans you have left sees this.

Also great idea of making an HR support thread. It brought them to our attention.

And I'm glad the UFC chose not to let them have sponsorship room in the big show.
11/27/09 2:12 AM
laqueus

Hmm, that does change things for Lyle. Having to wear shorts of a company sponsoring you isn't that big of a deal.
11/27/09 2:15 AM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove -
 Surenos in San Jose? That's some next level shit.
You can't say "hey boss, don't send me to a jail in Nor Cal," ese. 
Boss don't listen.

11/27/09 2:16 AM
shb
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol do you really need to seriously investigate this to understand that this is a neo-nazi company? beerbohm knows full well what they are, he's just choosing to look the other way cause he's getting paid. you can stop trying to convince everyone that they're neo-nazis, we get it, they are.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.