UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/27/09 2:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kr0ndogg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That Ed guy with the swastika on his forearm looks like he "owns" an HR shirt so number 7 is a flat out lie. Making everything else BULLSHIT. and LOL@ the spike in sales.

Also posting under a user name with CHIX in it on a male dominated forum is another great deception sales tactic. Just like your non Nazi clothing line that you're trying to portay.
11/27/09 2:21 AM
effinggoof
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello Jamie.

It was nice of you to come on here and state your case, but it's painfully clear that you are lying to the forum.

It could be an unfortunate fluke that your shirts have Nazi images, you are tied in with Westwall and there is a thread about your clothes on Stormfront...but I doubt it.
11/27/09 2:24 AM
OctopusFighter
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX - 
1. We are NOT Nazi Supporters, or do we condone ANYthing that happened in Germany in 1933-1945.

Except for the fact that you sponsor neo-nazis.

4. Calling a friend a "comerade" is a general term, like saying "dude, brother, homie, pal." Stop disecting it into something that it is not.

We're not dissecting the fact that you called someone a comrade; we're dissecting the fact that you called an avowed white supremacist a comrade.

8. Hoelzer Reich supports MMA at a time when not many companies will. On this alone you should support Hoelzer Reich.

LOL. "We may be neo-nazis, but we're funneling money into your sport, so shut up!" Also "a time when not many companies will" would have been five or ten years ago, certainly not now, when MMA is as popular as it's ever been and picking up new sponsoring companies right and left.
11/27/09 2:27 AM
JimmersonzGlove
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 2:28 AM
 I'm not worked up about this at all and don't really care, but I do think it's silly to say there are no racist overtones with that Blood & Honour shirt. Anyone involved with punk or hardcore on a deeper level knows of Blood & Honor and who founded it. For the uniformed, it was an organization formed by Ian Stuart who was the singer of the biggest white power band of all time, Skrewdriver.

edited for typo
11/27/09 2:30 AM
NorthFromHere
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Niko Puhakka is fighting Johnny Fracney tomorrow at the Helsinki Fight Night
Very good card by the way and I'm gonna see it live on the spot.
11/27/09 2:35 AM
Kr0ndogg

Lmao @ #9 also. You met fancypants for a few days and you paint a picture as if you grew up with him. I've see his posts, he isn't very educated. Also you could use an editor/proofreader yourself, "comerade".

But then I could be wrong, he said you guys at HR are good peeps, racists overtones or not. You should start liquidating your company asap.
11/27/09 2:37 AM
hmeboy
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the shirt that Jimmersonzglove is talking about, compared to one from "aryanwear"

Pernicious - A little too similar for my tastes...

11/27/09 2:40 AM
D_S_A

hmeboy - Here is the shirt that Jimmersonzglove is talking about, compared to one from "aryanwear"

Has anyone talked about them being talentless hacks yet??? Because I feel thats just as offensive as their neo nazi nonsense.
11/27/09 2:43 AM
MMACHIX

JimmersonzGlove-  Hoelzer Reich DOES NOT HAVE a Blood & Honor shirt. Out theme is "Strength & honor" and that is what the side rockers say on a few of the tshirts.

Kr0ndogg - Ed does have HR shirts, we dont pick and choode who buys our stuff online. We never sponsored them. It was just a photo THEY took and sent to us. Get it?

shb - we are NOT a neo-nazi company. Go complain about something else.

AND - to all of you who think we are banned or something, NO, we are not banned. We have had sponsored foghters in UFC 100, UFC 105, WEC 43, WEC 44, Strikeforce Challengers, VFC, and we will have Walkout shirts at the TUF Finale on the 5th, and fighters in WEC 46 on the 19th, and XFC 10 in Finland.

We are not going anywhere, and we are selling tshirts and sponsoring fighters.
11/27/09 2:43 AM
robbie380
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D_S_A - 
hmeboy - Here is the shirt that Jimmersonzglove is talking about, compared to one from "aryanwear"

Has anyone talked about them being talentless hacks yet??? Because I feel thats just as offensive as their neo nazi nonsense.
rofl....no shit....if you are gonna be racist at least be original

11/27/09 2:45 AM
robbie380
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX - WELL HELLO TO ALL OF YOU.

This is Jamie Vine, Owner of Hoelzer Reich Clothing.

1. We are NOT Nazi Supporters, or do we condone ANYthing that happened in Germany in 1933-1945.

2. We do sponsor men of Color. Color has nothing to do with who you are as a poerson, or a fighter.

3. Justin Driggers (http://www.myspace.com/0_flow_0) is a talented Muay Thai fighter stepping into MMA. We are sponsoring him, and we are prud to have him on the team.

4. Calling a friend a "comerade" is a general term, like saying "dude, brother, homie, pal." Stop disecting it into something that it is not.

5. We never "Sponsored" Westwall. The band bought a few of our shirts, and were kind enough to send us some photos in the gear. So, we thought we would post them up, as a thank you. Ed's past has nothing to do with HR. Stop trying to connect the two.

6. Hoelzer Reich is all about sponsoring MMA fighters, and making some cool tshirts to go along with it. We are helping MANY fighters financially right now, creating signature shirts for their events, and being a part of the MMA world. Stop making shit up, and making us out to be someone or something we are not.

7. NONE of our sponsored fighters, OR the owners of Hoelzer Reich Clothing, are racist. Not a drop. 

8. Hoelzer Reich supports MMA at a time when not many companies will. On this alone you should support Hoelzer Reich. At the very least, you shouldn’t slander us because you don’t like THAT type of skull on YOUR MMA clothes. If you dont like it dont buy it. If you do? Great, all the sales on hr4life.com goes into our fighters. Period.

9. Lyle "Fancypants" Beerbohm is one of the most well spoken, driven, educated, talented, dedicated fighters I have ever met. He truely resembles Strength & Honor, and that is what Hoelzer Reich is about. We will sponsor him for as long as he wants us to. We want his fight carrer to become very successful, and we are honored to be a part of that.

10. If ANY of you have any questions, comments, or feel as if you all STILL need to be talking about this on the UG and giving us free publicity (oh, thanks for the spike in sales, by the way!) you can contact me directly.

JAMIE VINE
Owner, Hoelzer Reich Clothing
Phone: 805-797-7368
Email: sixfootgraphix@yahoo.com
jamie...since you are the designer and run sixfootgraphics maybe you could kindly tell us how you came up with the designs for your shirts?

11/27/09 2:47 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 2:48 AM
  steamfagot...  once again i think we already crowned the king retard of the thread. forgetting that most of this forum agrees that they are nazi culter supporters and saying that jewish organizations have anything to do with anything discussed here just shows the mentality of the kind of people that thought that in order to be considered the most capable people on earth they first had to get rid of the jews, who they (nazis) saw as their betters.
you dont feel so smart with jews still on earth do you?

the dislike and dissasosiation of ones self form a group that is about hate and the superiority of themsleves above all does not make you similar to them it simply means you have standards. if there standard is nazi germany they dont fit into my standard as anyone i want to associate with or allow my money to go to. it will not be a problem to people who dont mind nazi ideology. 
saying that if you realy dont like neo nazi supporters you are more like a nazi than they are is, in the least, realy realy stupid.
11/27/09 2:50 AM
MMACHIX

robbie380 - I would love to tell you how we came up with the designs for our line. It will all be explained on HR4life.com in the about us section by the end of the weekend. If you want to personally call me, you have my number.
11/27/09 2:51 AM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 3:00 AM
LOL"I'm not racist, I've got black friends"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I%20Have%20Black%20Friends
11/27/09 2:53 AM
robbie380

MMACHIX - 
Kr0ndogg - Ed does have HR shirts, we dont pick and choode who buys our stuff online. We never sponsored them. It was just a photo THEY took and sent to us. Get it?

i'm not kr0ndogg but seriously that has to be the weakest come back ever.  you didn't stop for a second and think that maybe you shouldn't put multiple photos of the band up if one had  a guy with a swastika on the inside of his arm?  and was this post in response to me earlier complete bullshit?

hmeboy - Robbie,H.R. Is a two person operation, that comment was definitely written by one of the owners.

They were openly sponsoring a neo-nazi musician and his new group, but when the backlash came out; they dropped him. Or did they? How do they really feel about a known racist despite what they said to the public? Let's read from the horse's mouth:

knuckleballs - This was my discourse with Hoelzer Reich:

"Where's Westwall? How come they are not on your website anymore?"

Jamie Vine wrote:" Are you a fan of Westwall?"

I responded and said, "Yes."

And i got this very different response that Littlewing got:

"Well, there were some questions about eds past that have come up on a forum that has some of our sponsored fighters concerned about our beleifs as a clothing line. I am very angry that the general opinion of these forum writers can sway the people we work with, it is stupid and unfair. Ed is a great man, we all have skeletons in our past. Anyway, they are still highlky affiliated with us, we just took the pictures dowm to calm the storm. No worries!

Thanks,

Jamie Vine
Hoelzer Reich Clothing"
11/27/09 2:56 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

robbie380 - 
MMACHIX - 

i'm not kr0ndogg but seriously that has to be the weakest come back ever.  you didn't stop for a second and think that maybe you shouldn't put multiple photos of the band up if one had  a guy with a swastika on the inside of his arm?  and was this post in response to me earlier complete bullshit?

hmeboy - Robbie,H.R. Is a two person operation, that comment was definitely written by one of the owners.

They were openly sponsoring a neo-nazi musician and his new group, but when the backlash came out; they dropped him. Or did they? How do they really feel about a known racist despite what they said to the public? Let's read from the horse's mouth:

knuckleballs - This was my discourse with Hoelzer Reich:

"Where's Westwall? How come they are not on your website anymore?"

Jamie Vine wrote:" Are you a fan of Westwall?"

I responded and said, "Yes."

And i got this very different response that Littlewing got:

"Well, there were some questions about eds past that have come up on a forum that has some of our sponsored fighters concerned about our beleifs as a clothing line. I am very angry that the general opinion of these forum writers can sway the people we work with, it is stupid and unfair. Ed is a great man, we all have skeletons in our past. Anyway, they are still highlky affiliated with us, we just took the pictures dowm to calm the storm. No worries!

Thanks,

Jamie Vine
Hoelzer Reich Clothing"

11/27/09 3:01 AM
robbie380

Pernicious - A little too similar for my tastes...

i can't find that shirt on their site anymore. 

11/27/09 3:03 AM
hmeboy
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone has been following this from the beginning, and saw the website before it was edited, then you'd know that #5 is a complete lie.

Westwall was all over the website, and was proudly proclaimed that H.R sponsored them.

Damage control imo
11/27/09 3:03 AM
D_S_A

MMACHIX -

10. If ANY of you have any questions, comments, or feel as if you all STILL need to be talking about this on the UG and giving us free publicity (oh, thanks for the spike in sales, by the way!) you can contact me directly.

That's cool.

You realize the only way being outed as neo-nazis increases your sales is if racist fuckers check you out and buy your (totally not racist/nazi) shit right?
11/27/09 3:05 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan

Edited: 11/27/09 3:06 AM
http://www.hr4life.com/product_p/hrhoez.htm 

your spike in sales will help when your poor choice in design gets you dropped from all major organizations.
11/27/09 3:11 AM
Mulletron5000
1376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can we just find Lyle a different sponsor who is willing to make some fancy pants? that seems to be the only issue holding Lyle back.
11/27/09 3:11 AM
MMACHIX

D_S_A - Our spike in sales was from our fighters fighting in HR and our online marketing.

robbie380  - Correct, we do not sell that shirt anymore.

hmeboy  - Westwall pictures were on our sites. We thought the music was cool.... We were not doing a 20 year background check on the band or its members. We liked the pictures they took in our shirts, we thought it was nice of them, so we put them up.  And now, they are down.

And hmeboy .. how the hell does one person have 12,740 posts on a forum? YOU MUST HAVE NO LIFE.

11/27/09 3:15 AM
ancient astronaut

hitler was vegan

mac danzig is a vegan

recognize
11/27/09 3:16 AM
D_S_A

MMACHIX - Our spike in sales was from our fighters fighting in HR and our online marketing.

Not according to my confidential insider source:

MMACHIX -
talking about this on the UG and giving us free publicity (oh, thanks for the spike in sales, by the way!)

You're welcome!
11/27/09 3:17 AM
fortheloveofMMA

the $$ totenkompf

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.