UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/27/09 3:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanEzra
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8. Hoelzer Reich supports MMA at a time when not many companies will. On this alone you should support Hoelzer Reich. At the very least, you shouldn’t slander us because you don’t like THAT type of skull on YOUR MMA clothes. If you dont like it dont buy it. If you do? Great, all the sales on hr4life.com goes into our fighters. Period.

How many companies are going to sponsor MMA when they see fighters parading around in nazi symbolism? The sport is just now starting to achieve main-stream success. I'm sure major sponsors like Budweiser are going to be thrilled that their products are in the same ring/cage with SS lightning bolts, Nazi helmets, and other direct or slightly altered white supremacy imagery and propaganda. You might be financially supporting fighters in the short-term, but your glorification of genocidal symbols and attempt to make White power symbols cool is fucking the sport in the long-term.
11/27/09 3:19 AM
humphrey sphinctermuscle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmeboy do you have a URL that use to describe their sponsorship of them? Google caches every page, and it'd be easy, VERY easy to prove.
11/27/09 3:20 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Well, there were some questions about eds past that have come up on a forum that has some of our sponsored fighters concerned about our beleifs as a clothing line. I am very angry that the general opinion of these forum writers can sway the people we work with, it is stupid and unfair. Ed is a great man, we all have skeletons in our past. Anyway, they are still highlky affiliated with us, we just took the pictures dowm to calm the storm. No worries!

Thanks,

Jamie Vine
Hoelzer Reich Clothing"

so was this never said?
11/27/09 3:21 AM
Jym

A few years ago people used to talk alot of shit about Tapout saying they treated the fighters like shit,and the guys that founded the company were sleezy,etc.If these guys dropped the SS stuff and kept the skulls and went with a non German military theme I think they can do well.Bottom line is they sponsor fighters and give them opportunities they otherwise wouldn't have.When anyone has success in this industry there always seems to be alot jealous people that want to take it away them,more so than in any other business.
11/27/09 3:24 AM
robbie380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 3:28 AM
MMACHIX -  robbie380 - I would love to tell you how we came up with the designs for our line. It will all be explained on HR4life.com in the about us section by the end of the weekend. If you want to personally call me, you have my number.

cool....i don't feel like actually calling but i am curious why you use those distinctive SS symbols on the hoez before broz shirt

and i am curious why you have a fucking SS-TV logo on a shirt that has have a nice day on it?  are you trying to imply on that shirt that people should see that SS-TV logo and have a nice day?  it was clearly a great fucking organization.  wasn't it?

http://www.hr4life.com/product_p/hrhaveniceday.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Totenkopfverb%C3%A4nde 

SS-Totenkopfverbände (SS-TV) was the SS organization responsible for administering the Nazi concentration camps for the Third Reich.

The SS-TV was an independent unit within the SS with its own ranks and command structure. It ran the camps throughout Germany, such as Dachau, and in Nazi-occupied Europe, such as Auschwitz in Poland or Mauthausen in Austria. It was responsible for facilitating the Holocaust in collaboration with the Reich Main Security Office.

At the outbreak of WWII one of the first combat units of the Waffen-SS, the SS Division Totenkopf, was formed from SS-TV personnel. It soon developed a reputation for ferocity and fanaticism, participating in several war crimes such as the Le Paradis massacre in 1940 during the Fall of France and the murder of Russian civilians in Operation Barbarossa.

While the Totenkopf (English: Death's Head) was the universal cap badge of the SS, the SS-TV also wore the insignia on the right collar to distinguish itself from other SS units.

11/27/09 3:24 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan

Jym - A few years ago people used to talk alot of shit about Tapout saying they treated the fighters like shit,and the guys that founded the company were sleezy,etc.If these guys dropped the SS stuff and kept the skulls and went with a non German military theme I think they can do well.Bottom line is they sponsor fighters and give them opportunities they otherwise wouldn't have.When anyone has success in this industry there always seems to be alot jealous people that want to take it away them,more so than in any other business.
your bottom line is that of a fool.

11/27/09 3:26 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan

robbie380 - 
MMACHIX -  robbie380 - I would love to tell you how we came up with the designs for our line. It will all be explained on HR4life.com in the about us section by the end of the weekend. If you want to personally call me, you have my number.

cool....i don't feel like actually calling but i am curious why you use those distinctive SS symbols on the hoez before broz shirt

and i am curious why you have a fucking SS-TV logo on a shirt that has have a nice day on it?  are you trying to imply on that shirt that people should see that SS-TV logo and have a nice day?  it was clearly a great fucking organization.  wasn't it?

http://www.hr4life.com/product_p/hrhaveniceday.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Totenkopfverb%C3%A4nde
holy shit man... click that wikilink

11/27/09 3:27 AM
Mulletron5000
1355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 3:28 AM
 here is a post i made in the Mac Danzig thread. in HR's defense, it does not say that HR sponsored West Wall. However...there is strong support.

From: Mulletron5000 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 10/15/09 2:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Edit | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-27754101-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-27754101-up", "click", castVote);

more proof:

August 11th, 2009
WestWall Wears Hoelzer Reich Clothing!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/liquidvector/WW760.jpg

Hoelzer Reich Clothing would like to introduce our FAVORITE band, WESTWALL! WestWall is made of veterans of the Minnesota metal scene. These Legionaires serve up their own brutal style of war metal. Influenced by great metal bands such as Slayer, Bolt Thrower, Iron Maiden, Arch Enemy, and Death, Westwall stays in keeping with the purest tradition of metal. Inspired by movies like Gladiator, Braveheart, Troy, 300 as well as hundreds of history books extolling the virtues of hard-edged, in-your-face, do or die mentality, Westwall’s music is built on overtly powerful guitar riffs, pounding drumming, pulsating bass work and commanding vocals.It is a full-throttled finely tuned music machine that will exhilarate the most discriminating metal heads. Listen to their music at http://www.myspace.com/westwallwar. They are amazing! 
http://www.hr4life.com/category_s/102.htm

Top-notch death metal, mid-paced and epic! - 95%
Written by vorfeed on December 21st, 2007

This is the first album from West Wall, an American band playing WWII-themed death metal.

"Blitzkrieg Symphony #1" has a convincingly tank-like sound, rumbling and rattling, with extra emphasis on the low-end. The production is relatively clear, allowing the listener to pick out each detail in the drumming, lead guitar work, and vocals. The latter are growled, but perfectly understandable, and combine with the clever lyrics and rousing choruses to make this a great shout-along album.

This band features Ed from Bound For Glory, and the songs here are a lot like the history-based songs from "Behold the Iron Cross", combined with equal amounts of Bolt Thrower and Destroyer 666. The result is a paean to triumph, militarism, and WWII-era Germany, embodied in an ideal mix of epic death metal with hints of RAC/crossover. "Panzer Voran" and "Bloody Road to Karkov" are crushing, anthemic death metal tracks, while "Iron Fist" and "Over the Maginot" are a heavy metal braggart's dream. "Blitzkrieg Symphony" and "The Many Rivers I've Crossed" spearhead a violent, headbanging assault, one that should be amazing live. And then there's "Peiper's Last Stand" and "Titans' March", two of the best epic death metal songs since "Genesis to Genocide" -- simply perfect, deeply steeped in emotion and power.

The Nazi history theme is blatantly obvious, and will probably turn off a lot of potential listeners, but those willing to give this one a try will be amply rewarded. This is one of the best death metal albums I've ever heard; every moment of every song is astoundingly heavy, with catchy hooks strung through like loops of razor wire. This one is worthy of a place on my metal altar, right next to mid-paced classics like Bolt Thrower - "...For Victory", Asphyx - "The Rack", and Destroyer 666 - "Unchain the Wolves". "Blitzkrieg Symphony #1" gets my highest recommendations!
http://metal-archives.com/review.php?id=129596

11/27/09 3:28 AM
Jym

TheLuckyMilkMan - 
Jym - A few years ago people used to talk alot of shit about Tapout saying they treated the fighters like shit,and the guys that founded the company were sleezy,etc.If these guys dropped the SS stuff and kept the skulls and went with a non German military theme I think they can do well.Bottom line is they sponsor fighters and give them opportunities they otherwise wouldn't have.When anyone has success in this industry there always seems to be alot jealous people that want to take it away them,more so than in any other business.
your bottom line is that of a fool.

Opinions and assholes my friend.
11/27/09 3:29 AM
Mulletron5000
1355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WEST is yellow do to google cache
11/27/09 3:31 AM
NHBStriker
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 3:31 AM
LOL at MMACHIX making personal attacks in some of his responses.You must not be very familiar with the UG. That kind of attitude will get you nowhere here. Ask Ricco Rodriguez.Good luck selling your Nazi looking shirts to this crowd.

Edited for spelling!
11/27/09 3:35 AM
drance2624
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9. Lyle "Fancypants" Beerbohm is one of the most well spoken, driven, educated, talented, dedicated fighters I have ever met. He truely resembles Strength & Honor, and that is what Hoelzer Reich is about. We will sponsor him for as long as he wants us to. We want his fight carrer to become very successful, and we are honored to be a part of that.

Wasn't he a meth addict?

I'm just sayin...

HEIL FANCY PANTS!

(and in case somebody gets butt hurt...it's a fucking joke...reeeelax!)
11/27/09 3:36 AM
FancyPants
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drance2624 - 
9. Lyle "Fancypants" Beerbohm is one of the most well spoken, driven, educated, talented, dedicated fighters I have ever met. He truely resembles Strength & Honor, and that is what Hoelzer Reich is about. We will sponsor him for as long as he wants us to. We want his fight carrer to become very successful, and we are honored to be a part of that.

Wasn't he a meth addict?

I'm just sayin...

HEIL FANCY PANTS!

lol

11/27/09 3:36 AM
fortheloveofMMA

mmachix,
i just want you to know that i am white and i love my black girlfriend and will probably marry her and have kids one day. i dive into her vagina face first on a regular basis. she goes to college, and didnt get in because of affirmative action. then, on Christmas, we go to my jewish uncles house and have a great time. i mean we really enjoy it. hes a great guy while he makes tons and tons of money and theres nothing you can do to stop it. then i go visit my girlfriend's family and we have a great time as well. they are mostly black with a few more interracial marriages that are polluting your white blood. we all coexist happily and they are highly educated and no one there makes less than at least 50,000 a year. i go there and do not feel superior in any way. when i get home i go speak to my neighbor who is mexican and also loaded. he has no accent but speaks spanish and english fluidly. he has a huge house and owns multiple very successful businesses. we also get along with him great and he is a great person.

o, and my president is black, my lambo's blue, and ill be gotdamned if my rims aint too

just wanted to make sure you threw up your thanksgiving meal and didnt enjoy it at all
11/27/09 3:38 AM
robbie380

NHBStriker - LOL at MMACHIX making personal attacks in some of his responses.You must not be very familiar with the UG. That kind of attitude will get you nowhere here. Ask Ricco Rodriguez.Good luck selling your Nazi looking shirts to this crowd.

Edited for spelling!

just fyi mmachix is a she :)
11/27/09 3:40 AM
robbie380

btw i am curious....do you guys know if dana white checks his messages on here?  i sent this for whatever it's worth.

Dana,

At first I saw this bullshit tshirt company and there was some controversy with their skinhead ties.  They have immediately tried to backtrack from this, but they are getting caught in their lies.  Please see this thread because my blood is boiling after I realized everything.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1558533&page=1

Please act immediately and ban this company from Zuffa.  They are racist holocaust supporters.  Fighters are being tricked by them and the Zuffa can get a major black eye from allowing these fuckers to support your fighters.

11/27/09 3:41 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan

once again... they chose to use the skull and bones associated only with the SS. they could have used any skull and bones but they chose that one... wtf

JYM... your retort is that of someone whose bottom line is foolish. you are saying it doesnt matter who sponsors a fighter as long as the fighter gets sponsored. that is what your bototm line is and you are a fool.
11/27/09 3:41 AM
fortheloveofMMA

i say we start an official petition to get lyle some more sponsors, that way he wont feel the need to be sponsored by these people. we need all the sponsors that are on the ug to look at this and see the situation hes in and help him out. then he'll no longer need these shitty guys for support. i dont blame you for going with it bc you need the money.  but until then could you do me a favor and rub it in their face at every opportunity that your "polluting" their precious race?
11/27/09 3:43 AM
fortheloveofMMA

robbie380 - 

btw i am curious....do you guys know if dana white checks his messages on here?  i sent this for whatever it's worth.

Dana,

At first I saw this bullshit tshirt company and there was some controversy with their skinhead ties.  They have immediately tried to backtrack from this, but they are getting caught in their lies.  Please see this thread because my blood is boiling after I realized everything.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1558533&page=1

Please act immediately and ban this company from Zuffa.  They are racist holocaust supporters.  Fighters are being tricked by them and the Zuffa can get a major black eye from allowing these fuckers to support your fighters.

this is the strongest evidence by far, but you may want him to see some of the original threads that started about mac danzig because theres also plenty of evidence there. this thread is surprisingly fairly racist troll free, i guess you just cannot argue with this evidence
11/27/09 3:45 AM
drance2624
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FancyPants - 
drance2624 - 

Wasn't he a meth addict?

I'm just sayin...

HEIL FANCY PANTS!

lol

^THIS is why I'm a fan!

HEIL FANCY PANTS!

(lmao!)
11/27/09 3:50 AM
hmeboy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX -  

hmeboy  - Westwall pictures were on our sites. We thought the music was cool.... We were not doing a 20 year background check on the band or its members. We liked the pictures they took in our shirts, we thought it was nice of them, so we put them up.  And now, they are down.

And hmeboy .. how the hell does one person have 12,740 posts on a forum? YOU MUST HAVE NO LIFE.

Well that certainly wasn't very nice! I won't be buying any of your clothes just for that.

You don't research a 20 year history of a guy with swastika tattoos, but you know him well enough to proclaim him "great"? Did his music not give you a clue to his stance?

Anyways, I don't need to say much, you're doing a very good job at PR and self-contradiction on your own.
11/27/09 3:52 AM
Jym

TheLuckyMilkMan -  once again... they chose to use the skull and bones associated only with the SS. they could have used any skull and bones but they chose that one... wtf

JYM... your retort is that of someone whose bottom line is foolish. you are saying it doesnt matter who sponsors a fighter as long as the fighter gets sponsored. that is what your bototm line is and you are a fool.

Did I not say they should change these things?Are you paying this particular fighters bills?Drum up sponsorship for this guy or sponsor him yourself,otherwise you have no right to pass judgement on fighters taking sponsorship money from certain companies.That or start a Black Panther clothing company and start sponsoring fighters to level the racist imagery playing field.
11/27/09 3:59 AM
MMACHIX

fortheloveofMMA -  mmachix,
i just want you to know that i am white and i love my black girlfriend and will probably marry her and have kids one day. i dive into her vagina face first on a regular basis. she goes to college, and didnt get in because of affirmative action. then, on Christmas, we go to my jewish uncles house and have a great time. i mean we really enjoy it. hes a great guy while he makes tons and tons of money and theres nothing you can do to stop it. then i go visit my girlfriend's family and we have a great time as well. they are mostly black with a few more interracial marriages that are polluting your white blood. we all coexist happily and they are highly educated and no one there makes less than at least 50,000 a year. i go there and do not feel superior in any way. when i get home i go speak to my neighbor who is mexican and also loaded. he has no accent but speaks spanish and english fluidly. he has a huge house and owns multiple very successful businesses. we also get along with him great and he is a great person.

o, and my president is black, my lambo's blue, and ill be gotdamned if my rims aint too

just wanted to make sure you threw up your thanksgiving meal and didnt enjoy it at all

Really? That is great... My 2 best friends are half black, I work in the apparel industry with asian and black guys that are amazing at what they do, my step mom is mexican, my 2 half brother and sister are both mexican, I live in a very colorful community, my only white girlfriend is Jewish, what are you trying to say???

I, nor Hoelzer Reich, is not racist.

Seriously... our clothes have a lot of historical imagery on them, family lineage is all german... stop judging us, we are not bad people doing bad things...

Happy Thanksgiving.

11/27/09 4:04 AM
fortheloveofMMA

MMACHIX - 
fortheloveofMMA -  mmachix,

Really? That is great... My 2 best friends are half black, I work in the apparel industry with asian and black guys that are amazing at what they do, my step mom is mexican, my 2 half brother and sister are both mexican, I live in a very colorful community, my only white girlfriend is Jewish, what are you trying to say???

I, nor Hoelzer Reich, is not racist.

Seriously... our clothes have a lot of historical imagery on them, family lineage is all german... stop judging us, we are not bad people doing bad things...

Happy Thanksgiving.

well my dads iranian, my moms japanese, im black, my brothers mexican, my uncles an eskimo, he married a martian and my other aunt is a panda. o and my cousin is a baboo baby. did i mention my president is black?
see, we all can make up races of people we know
11/27/09 4:05 AM
fortheloveofMMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JLuWZed8rs

can someone who's a little better than this embed? lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.