UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hoelzer Reich outs themselves on myspace

11/27/09 4:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
humphrey sphinctermuscle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX - 
fortheloveofMMA -  mmachix,
i just want you to know that i am white and i love my black girlfriend and will probably marry her and have kids one day. i dive into her vagina face first on a regular basis. she goes to college, and didnt get in because of affirmative action. then, on Christmas, we go to my jewish uncles house and have a great time. i mean we really enjoy it. hes a great guy while he makes tons and tons of money and theres nothing you can do to stop it. then i go visit my girlfriend's family and we have a great time as well. they are mostly black with a few more interracial marriages that are polluting your white blood. we all coexist happily and they are highly educated and no one there makes less than at least 50,000 a year. i go there and do not feel superior in any way. when i get home i go speak to my neighbor who is mexican and also loaded. he has no accent but speaks spanish and english fluidly. he has a huge house and owns multiple very successful businesses. we also get along with him great and he is a great person.

o, and my president is black, my lambo's blue, and ill be gotdamned if my rims aint too

just wanted to make sure you threw up your thanksgiving meal and didnt enjoy it at all

Really? That is great... My 2 best friends are half black, I work in the apparel industry with asian and black guys that are amazing at what they do, my step mom is mexican, my 2 half brother and sister are both mexican, I live in a very colorful community, my only white girlfriend is Jewish, what are you trying to say???

I, nor Hoelzer Reich, is not racist.

Seriously... our clothes have a lot of historical imagery on them, family lineage is all german... stop judging us, we are not bad people doing bad things...

Happy Thanksgiving.

you're an idiot... seriously
11/27/09 4:09 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we stop talking about these HR douche bags yet?
11/27/09 4:10 AM
fortheloveofMMA

seriously mmachix, yall wanna start on some damage control? go to that stormfront thread about yall and denounce everything they stand for. tell them you completely disagree with anything they stand for. they are your biggest supporters, so go ahead and tell them there is nothing racist about it. make sure to hammer in the point there is nothing racist about it and you dont support anything like that. you can send all them messages and try to save face, but im sure a lot of people on there would read it and not comment so you wont be able to save all of your fans. go ahead
11/27/09 4:15 AM
armbarseverywhere
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX - WELL HELLO TO ALL OF YOU.

This is Jamie Vine, Owner of Hoelzer Reich Clothing.

1. We are NOT Nazi Supporters, or do we condone ANYthing that happened in Germany in 1933-1945.

2. We do sponsor men of Color. Color has nothing to do with who you are as a poerson, or a fighter.

3. Justin Driggers (http://www.myspace.com/0_flow_0) is a talented Muay Thai fighter stepping into MMA. We are sponsoring him, and we are prud to have him on the team.

4. Calling a friend a "comerade" is a general term, like saying "dude, brother, homie, pal." Stop disecting it into something that it is not.

5. We never "Sponsored" Westwall. The band bought a few of our shirts, and were kind enough to send us some photos in the gear. So, we thought we would post them up, as a thank you. Ed's past has nothing to do with HR. Stop trying to connect the two.

6. Hoelzer Reich is all about sponsoring MMA fighters, and making some cool tshirts to go along with it. We are helping MANY fighters financially right now, creating signature shirts for their events, and being a part of the MMA world. Stop making shit up, and making us out to be someone or something we are not.

7. NONE of our sponsored fighters, OR the owners of Hoelzer Reich Clothing, are racist. Not a drop. 

8. Hoelzer Reich supports MMA at a time when not many companies will. On this alone you should support Hoelzer Reich. At the very least, you shouldn’t slander us because you don’t like THAT type of skull on YOUR MMA clothes. If you dont like it dont buy it. If you do? Great, all the sales on hr4life.com goes into our fighters. Period.

9. Lyle "Fancypants" Beerbohm is one of the most well spoken, driven, educated, talented, dedicated fighters I have ever met. He truely resembles Strength & Honor, and that is what Hoelzer Reich is about. We will sponsor him for as long as he wants us to. We want his fight carrer to become very successful, and we are honored to be a part of that.

10. If ANY of you have any questions, comments, or feel as if you all STILL need to be talking about this on the UG and giving us free publicity (oh, thanks for the spike in sales, by the way!) you can contact me directly.

JAMIE VINE
Owner, Hoelzer Reich Clothing
Phone: 805-797-7368
Email: sixfootgraphix@yahoo.com

It's easy to read between the lines of your bullshit. Anyone of intelligence can see you're still speaking to your pawns through code and recycled propagnda. It's old man. I'm sure this gives you a feeling of power to be viewed as a threat, but any real martial artist doesn't fear you. Try another sport or step up your game.
11/27/09 4:16 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX...
doesnt matter who your friends are even if you are telling the truth. maybe you have no clue of the meaning of the band you support and the imagery you use... but who the hell believes that?

you could have chosen any germanic sybols to represent your company. you didnt. you chose a very specific group of sybols from a very specific era. your german heritage can be seen and represented without using nazi images... but you knew that.

i fully support the collapse of your income as long as you think strength and honor need to be represented by the designs you chose.
11/27/09 4:24 AM
drance2624
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACHIX -  D_S_A - Our spike in sales was from our fighters fighting in HR and our online marketing.

robbie380  - Correct, we do not sell that shirt anymore.

hmeboy  - Westwall pictures were on our sites. We thought the music was cool.... We were not doing a 20 year background check on the band or its members. We liked the pictures they took in our shirts, we thought it was nice of them, so we put them up.  And now, they are down.

And hmeboy .. how the hell does one person have 12,740 posts on a forum? YOU MUST HAVE NO LIFE.

Not that hmeboy needs my support, but you're a dumb cunt who tried to make him feel bad because he posts "a lot".

If you actually break it down and do the math hmeboy has just under 5 posts per day...you currently also have just under 5 posts per day. HAVE YOU NO LIFE?!?!

Point taken? I didn't think so...
11/27/09 4:26 AM
drance2624
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 4:27 AM
robbie380 - 
MMACHIX -  robbie380 - I would love to tell you how we came up with the designs for our line. It will all be explained on HR4life.com in the about us section by the end of the weekend. If you want to personally call me, you have my number.

cool....i don't feel like actually calling but i am curious why you use those distinctive SS symbols on the hoez before broz shirt

and i am curious why you have a fucking SS-TV logo on a shirt that has have a nice day on it?  are you trying to imply on that shirt that people should see that SS-TV logo and have a nice day?  it was clearly a great fucking organization.  wasn't it?

http://www.hr4life.com/product_p/hrhaveniceday.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Totenkopfverb%C3%A4nde 

SS-Totenkopfverbände (SS-TV) was the SS organization responsible for administering the Nazi concentration camps for the Third Reich.

The SS-TV was an independent unit within the SS with its own ranks and command structure. It ran the camps throughout Germany, such as Dachau, and in Nazi-occupied Europe, such as Auschwitz in Poland or Mauthausen in Austria. It was responsible for facilitating the Holocaust in collaboration with the Reich Main Security Office.

At the outbreak of WWII one of the first combat units of the Waffen-SS, the SS Division Totenkopf, was formed from SS-TV personnel. It soon developed a reputation for ferocity and fanaticism, participating in several war crimes such as the Le Paradis massacre in 1940 during the Fall of France and the murder of Russian civilians in Operation Barbarossa.

While the Totenkopf (English: Death's Head) was the universal cap badge of the SS, the SS-TV also wore the insignia on the right collar to distinguish itself from other SS units.

I noticed you ignored robbie380's post. I guess I would have done the same after being thoroughly owned.

You guys should change your company's imagery before it's too late.

I wish you the utmost success as I hope you can continue to sponsor fighters and support the sport that I love.

Also, before I go to bed...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over very long keyboard warrior careers. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you stop using Nazi imagery now, that'll be the end of it. We will not insult you, we will not chastise you. But if you don't, we will haunt you, we will romo you, and we will destroy you.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE UG!!!

PEACE! I'M OUT!
11/27/09 4:29 AM
drance2624

Bahahaha...I'm fucking awesome. :D
11/27/09 4:30 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 4:43 AM
drance2624 -
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over very long keyboard warrior careers. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you stop using Nazi imagery now, that'll be the end of it. We will not insult you, we will not chastise you. But if you don't, we will haunt you, we will romo you, and we will destroy you.

PEACE! I'M OUT!

TTT edited to add original posters name

11/27/09 4:31 AM
fortheloveofMMA

how was that movie drance? it looked good. whats the name again? is it taken?
11/27/09 4:33 AM
drance2624

Edited: 11/27/09 4:33 AM
fortheloveofMMA -  how was that movie drance? it looked good. whats the name again? is it taken?

Incredible movie and yes, it's called Taken. :)

Liam Neeson plays a complete bad ass.
11/27/09 4:36 AM
drance2624

Edited: 11/27/09 12:47 PM
drance2624 - 

PEACE! I'M OUT!

TheLuckyMilkMan, thanks for quoting my awesomeness.

kthxbye2u
11/27/09 4:42 AM
Knux

FANTASTIC THREAD! damage control, indeed. deny, edit, deny!  

there was no doubt that these guys were all about white power.. but first amendment and all that shit.  they're assholes for supporting a regime that masacred millions but they're just delusional extremists, as you've all noticed in this thread. 

i personally wouldn't want to see nazi imagery in the ring/cage/yamma pit.  
11/27/09 4:42 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan

my quoting thing doesnt work with this firefox thing sometimes. i was by no means trying to take credit for what was truly awesome.
11/27/09 4:50 AM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, with the risk of sounding like a douchebag, I'm going to quote myself from another thread:

Shit, used to be a time nazis were proud to be nazis. Now they have to hide and lie like the scumbags they are.

BTW, if, by some miracle of chance, those guys aren't really nazis but they use nazi WWII imagery because they think it is cool or might sell, then they are stupid, unthoughtful, cynical and ignorant. They should really visit Yad Va'shem or the Washington Holocaust museum before they keep going with their shitty; racist; antisemitic; minorities, gay and handicaps MURDERING advocating and condoning company.

I wonder if those assholes from HR would still think their gear is the shit if their grandparents were stripped of their belongings, sent to the worlds most notorious prison camps, were worked with almost no food until they were too sick or feeble and then sent to gas chambers.

seriously, fuck you HR
11/27/09 4:54 AM
newbyfan

i  feel really bad for lyle

i still support fancy pants no matter what happens with this
11/27/09 5:51 AM
Winston Wolf

FancyPants sold out for money MOney is way over rated
11/27/09 5:54 AM
OldManMinerva

Pain4Blood2 - I sent my tweet to Dana about this company. Its fucked up to be associated with neo nazis. Just a few months ago my best friend, jewish dude I've known for 20 years now, and I had a chance to visit Germany and see a concentration camp. Its such an incredibly sad and horrific experience. Watching him look through the database at family members killed was truly heartbreaking.

You Hoelzer Reich people are a blight to humanity. Your ignorance deserves no sympathy.

I really hate that people use the word "ignorance" to describe meanness or callousness. Ignorance is not knowing and these people know exactly what they're doing.
11/27/09 7:03 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
OldManMinerva - [

I really hate that people use the word "ignorance" to describe meanness or callousness. Ignorance is not knowing and these people know exactly what they're doing.

Nazi sympathiser.

;P
11/27/09 7:29 AM
staalosaur

would some of you people still be getting so outraged if this company had something like a hammer & sickle on their clothing instead of alleged nazi symbols?
11/27/09 7:32 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/27/09 7:32 AM
TapouT Radio, Co-Host
staalosaur - would some of you people still be getting so outraged if this company had something like a hammer & sickle on their clothing instead of alleged nazi symbols?

Some of these guys probably have Che Guevera t-shirts in their closet.
11/27/09 7:32 AM
stevia cures cancer

BJJkilla - SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Es ist Zeit für Rache!

you say; Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

HEIL HITLER!!!!!

wait, what was this thread about?
Wow, as a jew this really offended me.... How are people allowed to say shit like this but if someone says the N word they get banned...

11/27/09 7:46 AM
crunk404
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

staalosaur - would some of you people still be getting so outraged if this company had something like a hammer & sickle on their clothing instead of alleged nazi symbols?

communism and nazism are not the same
11/27/09 7:50 AM
TekDelorean

fortheloveofMMA -  mmachix,
i just want you to know that i am white and i love my black girlfriend and will probably marry her and have kids one day. i dive into her vagina face first on a regular basis. she goes to college, and didnt get in because of affirmative action. then, on Christmas, we go to my jewish uncles house and have a great time. i mean we really enjoy it. hes a great guy while he makes tons and tons of money and theres nothing you can do to stop it. then i go visit my girlfriend's family and we have a great time as well. they are mostly black with a few more interracial marriages that are polluting your white blood. we all coexist happily and they are highly educated and no one there makes less than at least 50,000 a year. i go there and do not feel superior in any way. when i get home i go speak to my neighbor who is mexican and also loaded. he has no accent but speaks spanish and english fluidly. he has a huge house and owns multiple very successful businesses. we also get along with him great and he is a great person.

o, and my president is black, my lambo's blue, and ill be gotdamned if my rims aint too

just wanted to make sure you threw up your thanksgiving meal and didnt enjoy it at all

would vote this up if I could
11/27/09 8:07 AM
OldManMinerva

jmcc445 - 
OldManMinerva - all you guys are pretending there isn't a straight up Nazi/WhitePower undercurrent to the MMA subculture

Lets be honest, it's there

Let's be honest, u don't have a fucking clue. Every sequacious post is something about whites, muslims, or racism. Get the fuck over it and shove that race card up your ass.

Nohomo
I'm strictly top position

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.