UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> You wanted more pics (other guys please post too)

12/29/12 3:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Breezah
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a bottle of cologne hanging out of your boo-tay :)

12/29/12 3:26 PM
sweetlily
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warmasheen -
card5 -  Kinda gay!! Phone Post

I don't disagree but I've justified it by using these as "Before" pics. I've completely changed the way I eat and workout so in a few weeks I'll go back to see the differences and adjust. I never did anything like that before and I think it may have been a handicap. Pics don't lie. I'll be able to tell if I'm making progress or not. Fuck the scale.
Posting photos on a chick sub-forum for us to watch and drool over isn't gay... it's a good strategy. More please. Phone Post
12/29/12 3:27 PM
card5
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warmasheen -
card5 -  Kinda gay!! Phone Post

I don't disagree but I've justified it by using these as "Before" pics. I've completely changed the way I eat and workout so in a few weeks I'll go back to see the differences and adjust. I never did anything like that before and I think it may have been a handicap. Pics don't lie. I'll be able to tell if I'm making progress or not. Fuck the scale.
Good for you man,keep up the good work... Phone Post
12/29/12 4:57 PM
mjeezy
672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warmasheen -
Breezah - 

You must've missed the pic of the bare booty
You sure did. 'twas nice! Phone Post
12/29/12 5:49 PM
sweetlily
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mjeezy -
warmasheen -
Breezah - 

It's already gone? Pity! Phone Post
12/29/12 6:42 PM
sweetlily

warmasheen -
sweetlily -
mjeezy -
warmasheen -
Breezah - 

It's already gone? Pity! Phone Post
Too much booty for you, lily. Phone Post
I always want more Phone Post
12/29/12 9:20 PM
Hurrakayne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
12/29/12 9:25 PM
sweetlily

Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
12/29/12 9:36 PM
Hurrakayne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
12/29/12 9:41 PM
sweetlily

Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
The same photo... but with no shirt on would be appreciated. Phone Post
12/29/12 9:46 PM
mjeezy
672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
Or bottoms but whatever... Phone Post
12/29/12 9:46 PM
Hurrakayne

sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
Trust me, you dont want to see that. I will report back with that reqeust in 6 weeks. Got some work to do Phone Post
12/29/12 9:54 PM
sweetlily

Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
Trust me, you dont want to see that. I will report back with that reqeust in 6 weeks. Got some work to do Phone Post
Please send us the "before" and we will judge the results for you. Phone Post
12/29/12 10:00 PM
mjeezy

warmasheen -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
They like booty shots! Phone Post
Booty, cock, legs - YES :) Phone Post
12/29/12 10:04 PM
Hurrakayne

mjeezy -
warmasheen -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
They like booty shots! Phone Post
Booty, cock, legs - YES :) Phone Post
Phone Post
12/29/12 10:12 PM
sweetlily

warmasheen - Can I post a hog pic on this sub forum? It's not fap out. Phone Post
DBT started a thread in Tap Out for cock shots... it was excellent and had some fantastic cock photos! Please add it there. We want to see! Phone Post
12/29/12 10:16 PM
mjeezy

sweetlily - 
warmasheen - Can I post a hog pic on this sub forum? It's not fap out. Phone Post
DBT started a thread in Tap Out for cock shots... it was excellent and had some fantastic cock photos! Please add it there. We want to see! Phone Post

It's gone..... I had a couple of OGers mention they couldn't find it after searching. (Blue namers) 

12/29/12 10:17 PM
sweetlily

mjeezy -
sweetlily - 

It's gone..... I had a couple of OGers mention they couldn't find it after searching. (Blue namers) 

It's gone? Damn! It was epic! Phone Post
12/29/12 10:19 PM
Hurrakayne

sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne -
sweetlily -
Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Well hello Phone Post
Hey there ;) Phone Post
This is a few weeks ago
Phone Post
12/29/12 10:34 PM
mjeezy

sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily - 

All good things must cum to an end :( Phone Post
12/29/12 11:03 PM
sweetlily

mjeezy -
sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily - 

Pity. Maybe they should just email the good photos directly to each of us? Lol. Phone Post
12/31/12 3:25 PM
mjeezy

sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily - 

Pity. Maybe they should just email the good photos directly to each of us? Lol. Phone Post
It has been found, Lily.

:) Phone Post
12/31/12 3:26 PM
sweetlily

mjeezy -
sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily - 

It has been found, Lily.

I see that! Excellent news. I look forward to seeing a new round of man meat! Phone Post
12/31/12 3:28 PM
mjeezy

sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily -
mjeezy -
sweetlily - 

It has been found, Lily.

I see that! Excellent news. I look forward to seeing a new round of man meat! Phone Post
You and me both, hun. Phone Post
6/13/13 10:09 AM
TheRealMattyS
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would post, but no way I stack up here Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.