UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> Making it your own

12/17/09 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WidespreadPanic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phauna - If you have to do some bare knuckle boxing on someone, just don't hit as hard. A few jabs to the nose and a hook to the ear will be quite dissuading, especially if they don't land anything on you while you do it. A broken nose, a teary eye, a stinging ear, it's enough to put most off.

If not, you can always shoot a double or single better off of a jab. You need some entry to the grappling range.

Have you ever been in a real fight? That's not possible. You hit as hard as you can if you're using a striking solution. I prefer a fake to a takedown and knee on belly - doesn't leave marks.
12/19/09 4:07 AM
phauna

WidespreadPanic - 
phauna - If you have to do some bare knuckle boxing on someone, just don't hit as hard. A few jabs to the nose and a hook to the ear will be quite dissuading, especially if they don't land anything on you while you do it. A broken nose, a teary eye, a stinging ear, it's enough to put most off.

If not, you can always shoot a double or single better off of a jab. You need some entry to the grappling range.

Have you ever been in a real fight? That's not possible. You hit as hard as you can if you're using a striking solution. I prefer a fake to a takedown and knee on belly - doesn't leave marks.

It seems you only get into death matches. Most noobs are going to wing a haymaker at you, so jab cross down the centre, hard if you want to, or not.

Be sure to kerb anyone you knock out, just in case they come after you. /s
12/19/09 9:08 PM
WidespreadPanic

^^ If you can hit someone with half-committment and win, i.e., your sister, then you shouldn't be fighting them at all.

HTH.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.