UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Goran Reljic vs. CB Dollaway possible for UFC 110

12/6/09 5:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricoj3323
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im glad Reljic is finally coming back, he has alot of potential and is very talented. he might face CB Dollaway at UFC 110, even though i like CB, i got to go with Reljic, especially after what he did to Gouveia. Reljic may have some ring rust but he will shake it off quick and contend for the title sooner or later.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Goran-Reljic-in-talks-to-make-Octagon-return-against-CB-Dollaway-at-UFC-110.html
12/6/09 7:28 AM
shb
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good comeback fight
12/6/09 7:57 AM
NorthFromHere
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reljic by sub. Goran has a wicked guard.
12/6/09 3:29 PM
HOWtasteMYbigPP
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - Reljic by sub. Goran has a wicked guard.

Not to mention great kicks and great swimming ability.
12/6/09 3:30 PM
SandraBullockFan
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

happy to see goran back, also happy we won't have to see all the "where is goran reljic?" threads
12/6/09 6:16 PM
Tom Lawlor
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eyelasher - Why has the UFC not cut CB yet?

Probably because he has a winning record in the UFC and made the finals of the show that the UFC uses as its main tool to market its future fighters.
12/6/09 7:28 PM
ricoj3323
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dollaway is still a good fighter
12/6/09 7:46 PM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd/Brawlmall, MMA sponsor
 I hope Goran doesn't have too much ring rust

CB is legit and can certainly dictate where this fight takes place.

Goran is a beast

This fight can't possibly be bad
12/6/09 7:52 PM
Hate420
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 

Probably because he has a winning record in the UFC and made the finals of the show that the UFC uses as its main tool to market its future fighters.

He didn't "make" it to the finals.....he was given a spot in the finals because JT flipped out. He may have beaten Creduer to get in(who also lost),but he was still not a true finalist IMO.
12/6/09 8:40 PM
Rand McPherson
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the pic of CB on mmajunkie cracks me up. looks like they took it after telling him who he is fighting.

goran tko rd 1
12/6/09 9:50 PM
THP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/06/09 9:50 PM
Tough fight for Dollaway, but I'll be rooting for him. ACS fighters are taking risky fights. Bader vs Jardine, Simpson v Lawlor, and now Relic v Dollaway. They're looking to prove themselves. I wish all fighters took this approach.
12/6/09 10:13 PM
Rappy Gilmore
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How could you hate on CB just from the potential standpoint alone?
12/6/09 10:16 PM
B0NESAW

Not a fan of good young fighters with tons of potential? CB can be competitive with most MW's in the UFC.
12/6/09 11:39 PM
Rand McPherson
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish the ufc roster only had four guys in each division as well.

i'm boycotting til we get Jesus vs Fedor.
12/7/09 2:10 AM
sureshock

CB is like a piece of shit that just wont flush away.

I think he will pull off the upset and its back to him showing his stupid face on TV again.

Oh yeah remember when he tapped twice to Amir and complained that he didn't. What a dick.
12/7/09 2:40 AM
Okkun
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I predict a tap that CB will dispute, followed by a highkick KO
12/7/09 2:50 AM
jaysonv2277

Goran is going to make Dollaway look BAD. Unless Dollaway REALLY REALLY wants this fight I dont think he's going to take it. Reljic is a fucking beast and even with the long lay off I think he'll be too much for Dollaway.
12/7/09 3:40 AM
jmacdoug
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goran thumps cb imo, but anything can happen
12/7/09 4:54 AM
THP

KhunMaiMeeSamong -  i'm trying to remember back to even one memorable moment of dollaways in the ufc. 

just one

The beautiful Peruvian necktie on JT Money.
12/8/09 6:08 PM
Hate420
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/08/09 6:08 PM
KhunMaiMeeSamong -  i'm trying to remember back to even one memorable moment of dollaways in the ufc.  just one

this is most memorable for me:

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.