UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> New SBGi Black Belt!

12/7/09 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike Sweeney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/09 4:29 PM

Congratulations to SBGi's Travis Davison who was promoted to BJJ Black Belt by his coach Matt Thornton at the SBG camp this past weekend. Very happy for you Travis!

Mike

sbgmontana.com
12/9/09 4:58 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am proud to say that after eleven years training with us at the Portland Gym, I awarded Travis Davison his black belt this last Saturday. 

Travis is the 4th black belt I have given, with Luis Gutierrez, John Kavanagh, and Karl Tanswell being the first three. I am proud of all of them. But Travis is the first black belt to come from my own Portland Gym, which made this a very special occasion. Not only is his game top notch, he is also a fantastic coach who understands what the art of BJJ is all about.

www.straightblastgym.com
12/10/09 2:31 PM
Luis Gutierrez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to Travis, Matt and the Portland crew! A black belt is and represents those they have sharpened their skills with and against and Travis is a testament to that.

It all starts anew now Travis. Way to go!
12/24/09 12:20 PM
Tabmoc19
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Travis! Huge accomplishment.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.