UnderGround Forums

Missouri Underground >> fighters looking to fight

12/8/09 3:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Global Fighting Alliance
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am a manager and matchmaker out of oklahoma and hne several fighters in all areas of the country looking to fight. please call me at 4052492618 if you have any openings coming up
12/9/09 12:56 AM
Greg Southworth

troll imo
12/9/09 7:03 PM
Global Fighting Alliance

its not a troll, i try to make a living at something i love to do and you guys hate, well keep hating and i'll keep booking fights. my number is there for anyone to call and see who i have to offer.
12/10/09 12:19 AM
BLPorritt
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GFA, your first name Kevin?
12/10/09 11:19 AM
Global Fighting Alliance

no its larry, but if i called you on your land line the caller id says kevin since my brother and i are on a family plan
12/11/09 3:34 AM
Greg Southworth

Tell me more about Marcio Navarro... I may have a fight for him in OKC...
12/11/09 3:42 AM
BLPorritt
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Global Fighting Alliance -  no its larry, but if i called you on your land line the caller id says kevin since my brother and i are on a family plan

awww isn't that sweet, a cute little family plan!!!! :)
12/11/09 11:12 AM
Global Fighting Alliance

yes teddy lost to fuller i dont update the list after every single fight, dont try to decieve anyone. chris isnt the most talented guy and i think hes a cool kid too, he does try very hard though. look i just try to use every means available to me to get these guys out there and working. as far as navarro goes he just lost to levi averi november 27th and looked bad if you asked me, hes sort of a strange thing, a brazillian with good kickboxing and low level bjj, hes 6'1 or 6'2" tall 170 and will fight most anyone. id like to see him fight a standup fighter to be honest, thanks for your time.
12/11/09 7:50 PM
shibbyguy

AnthonySullivan -  The last time I talked to Ronald Stackhouse was at a Masters of the Cage event in OKC and he told me (seriously!) that he trained by kicking trees in the park.

Please tell me this isn't still the case.

and Dam you're hard on your C Team.  I'm a fan of Chris Looper despite him being 100% terrible in the cage ever since he beat Duane Barber from Team Hazzard. 

we had a guy come to our judo club for about a year that trained with that guy! haha he staid he is awesome but gets too nervous in fights...fights out of seminole right?
12/12/09 2:53 AM
Global Fighting Alliance

cool by razor you mean colin bohbrink, i have chatted with him on numerous occasions, he seams to be a decent kid. all the fights ive booked against him have fell apart due to crappy promotions in arkansas. dont know who lil tito is but i am always looking for new guys of all skill levels. im not gonna cut any one guy because he isnt good or is loosing there is a place everyone at some period of the game.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.