UnderGround Forums

Colorado Underground >> why does co mma suck so bad???

12/8/09 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Prodigy Returns
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just once i'd like to see a guy from this state worthy of calling himself a real fighter.
12/11/09 4:02 PM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, nice troll.
12/12/09 1:49 AM
Prodigy Returns

why thank you, i made it myself.
1/15/10 11:55 PM
OneSidedWar

Jeezus. Its like CO has all these sissy-boys "tryin" to do that "muay thai" shit... Ben Henderson, DOnald Cerrone, Duane Ludwig, Nate Marquardt, etc.....These fuckers need to get a god damned boxing coach!

No wonder they all travel to New Mexico to train!

PS. TTT for CO FIghters! Best in the World!
1/16/10 2:10 PM
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You forgot Shane Carwin, Tyler Toner, Cody Donovan, Cameron Dollar, Chris Camozzi, Chase Hackett, Alvin Robinson, Mike Nickels, this could be a very long list. Oh and that pussy Jack Dempsey is from Colorado to. What a fake he was.

3/16/10 12:55 PM
Arianny C

lol @ all those pussies you named up there! i noticed none of them are named fedor, anderson silva, or gsp!
9/28/10 9:15 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHy would someone try to troll what is probably the greatest fighter producing state in MMA history???
9/30/10 1:10 PM
PoWdA101
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ the OP. Colorado MMA is amazing.
12/20/10 12:58 PM
BooyaEYEBROW

this is a funny guy get off the band wagons dicks home bro
4/13/11 12:39 AM
NickLaney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnthonySullivan -  Colorado MMA is dead unless you count poor Mexicans fighting at Red & Jerry's MMA.  Ring of Fire is the only true group and they run about 4 times a year. 

I moved to Colorado and I'm disappointed by the lack of action.  I'd trade the occasional UFC event for regular good indie events all day.

Far from it.... there is a show damn near every weekend!

Fight to Win, Kickdown, Rocky Mountain Bad Boys, No Mercy Extreme, Steel City Rumble and more down south I can't remember, if you can't find a good MMA you just need to look around!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.