UnderGround Forums

Missouri Underground >> anybody here know bobby kelly????

12/9/09 12:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Prodigy Returns
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that faggot motherfucker crippled me in a streetfight a few years ago w/ a 1x2 & i been lookin for his cheap shottin ass ever since. i heard he trains w/ some fatass named senior souza. holla atcha boy if you know this queer bastard. me & my wheelchair gots some unfinished bidness. thanks.
12/9/09 7:22 PM
Prodigy Returns

ttt for some answers from some of these other mizzou faggots regarding the bobby kelly faggot!!!
12/12/09 1:38 AM
Prodigy Returns

lmao @ not having a computron device in the year 2009. i guess to missouri faggits this is kinda like the future or something.
12/29/09 10:20 AM
Arianny C

Fuck Bobby Kelly! That guy is a lying faggot!

Signed,

Bob Souza
10/10/10 10:31 PM
mschatz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was supposed to fight him several months back and he backed out 2 days before the fight..  He trains with Jody Linthicum in Galena, KS
10/29/10 3:53 PM
NutterButter

Dealt with him a few years ago. Had all kinds of reasons why he lost he last couple of fights, but according to him he was a bad ass. He had some guys that were supposed to fight on the same card as him but they all fell through at the last minute. Would avoid dealing with him unless things have changed.

Sounds like his street fighting skillz are more advanced than his MMA skillz though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.