UnderGround Forums

New Jersey Underground >> evolution mma bounced check alert!!!

12/9/09 9:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Prodigy Returns
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my buddy fought for them & said they're bouncing checks all over town. get cash up front!
12/24/09 4:21 PM
evolutionamma

umm i dont know what to say but i Evolution has not written any checks to anyone, we strictly do ammys and they do not get paid.
12/29/09 10:18 AM
Arianny C

which brings up another good point....it's illegal to pay ammys under the table.
12/29/09 11:20 AM
JerseyJoeJitsu

Don't smoke crack arianny
12/29/09 8:18 PM
evolutionamma

I would like to just say that Evolution MMA, does not pay AMMYs, also i would like to further more add that Evolution is hosting its 1st event ever on January 16, 2010. We are located in NJ if you are referring to another company by that name please be more specific. Evolution is here cause of the demand on NNJ MMA events, they are needed to expose the talents of all the schools and students wishing to be a pro. But please provide the check that you are speaking about, Im sure it is not from this fight league.
12/29/09 8:18 PM
evolutionamma

I would like to just say that Evolution MMA, does not pay AMMYs, also i would like to further more add that Evolution is hosting its 1st event ever on January 16, 2010. We are located in NJ if you are referring to another company by that name please be more specific. Evolution is here cause of the demand on NNJ MMA events, they are needed to expose the talents of all the schools and students wishing to be a pro. But please provide the check that you are speaking about, Im sure it is not from this fight league.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.