UnderGround Forums

Pennsylvania Underground >> Attorney Looking for Advice

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/14/09 4:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MinorSocratic
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't really sure where to post this. If this is inappropriate feel free to move me to wherever. I'm a recent Law School Grad from Philadelphia who is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania. I'm also a huge MMA fan and have been for years. I've trained in Judo and BJJ, but never MMA. I'd like to get involved in helping fighters/promoters/etc... with legal issues. My main interest is in helping to grow the sport in PA, since it's newly legal here. I'm not concerned right now with making money ( I'm currently practicing in a different area of law), but rather with getting involved in the legal side of MMA. I can help read, write, and negotiate contracts, read up on regulations and case law, etc.... I'm not necessarily looking for work here, just suggestions as to what steps I could take to get involved in the field.

Thanks,

Nick
12/21/09 8:02 PM
Jamie Levine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick,
Please email me your contact info.... I would love to help you get your feet wet.

Jamie Levine
12/22/09 2:21 PM
Joseph Cunliffe

www.MMAinPA.com  
12/24/09 10:40 AM
Jamie Levine

www.worldextremefightingUSA.com

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.