UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Three Minutes with Marcelo Garcia

12/14/09 10:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thefightnerd
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFightNerd.com, Editor in Chief

The Fight Nerd caught up with Marcelo Garcia, Abu Dhabi Submission Grappling champion and World Jiu Jitsu champ, just as he was about to do a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu demo at the MMA World Expo (which is why my OTM backpack is on) and asked him about this years ADCC event, what brought him back to NYC to teach, if he will return to MMA again and the always important urine-drinking question.
12/14/09 10:33 PM
Tru
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAPrime.TV, Host

lol, i cant believe u asked him if he drank his own urine...lmfao good one matt!!!!

12/14/09 11:38 PM
thefightnerd
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFightNerd.com, Editor in Chief
 i was asking everybody that day at the convention, it was a good ice breaker :P
nice work on the headgear review with trigg, i got a guest appearance from someone in my next gear review so look out for that soon too!
12/14/09 11:54 PM
Puzzled
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff. Seems super nice.
12/15/09 1:04 AM
kying418
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!
12/15/09 1:08 AM
cristianjp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like see Marcelo give mma another try, but you can't blame him for doing what he loves.
12/15/09 1:17 AM
Burton
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/15/09 1:18 AM
JKDU--MMA For The Street, BJJ, Kali, President
 Check out Marcelo's new site: http://www.mginaction.com

It is an amazing concept that has been realized very well. New instructional clips each workday, plus a searchable database that categorizes moves that were done in sparring. A great training tool.

12/15/09 3:18 AM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool interview! Marcelo is a super nice guy and a beast on the mats!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.