UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA fighter fined for punching Snooki

12/14/09 10:44 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
915 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Brad Ferro was arrested, charged with assault, fined $500 and ordered by a judge to take anger management classes after he punched Jersey Shore star Snooki Polizzi at a bar in August. So you have to wonder what his anger management counselor has to say about his participation in cage fighting.

In the video above dredged up by TMZ, Ferro can be seen entering the cage against Spencer Cook last January, at an unregistered Mixed Martial Arts event called Clash in the Cage. Brad grapples briefly with the other fighter before being dealt a devastating blow straight to the dome that knocks him out. Brad hits the mat and the ref quickly calls the fight.

In case you haven't seen the other video that's given Brad instant infamy, he's in a bar where the cast of Jersey Shore can be seen drinking when he punches Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi in the face. Snooki drops to the floor and her friends help her out.

The clip ignited a firestorm of controversy as MTV was accused of exploiting footage of a woman being punched in the face. MTV announced plans to air the episode along with a PSA featuring Snooki that would condemn violence against women. The network has since announced that the footage has been cut from the episode.

read entire article...

12/14/09 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
central block mma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my only question is why are they wearing shin instep pads
12/14/09 11:29 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson

I thought he was a High School PE teacher ? ? ? ?
12/14/09 11:41 PM
mfsiowa

12/14/09 11:56 PM
Steve Deangelis

ManhoefKOAnderson - I thought he was a High School PE teacher ? ? ? ?

He is, actually a wrestler at a school i volunteer coach at was his former student at a different school
12/15/09 12:11 AM
nyhcloyalty
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight Club House, Owner
I was at that event. 
12/15/09 1:09 AM
lifeaftrprison
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a piece o shit!
12/15/09 1:13 AM
joemama

Nah Snookie had it coming. She really is just a whore.
12/15/09 1:15 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snooki is lucky Pride rules weren't in effect.
12/15/09 1:23 AM
Wet

I think Brad was just pissed because he wanted to be on the Jersey Shore Show but they said he was to much of a douchebag even for MTV
12/15/09 3:54 AM
MolsonMuscles
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know who any of these people are...
12/15/09 4:41 AM
jmig
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OWNED!
12/15/09 8:27 AM
siouxNYC
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is the clash in the cage show on long island? i went to one, too.
12/15/09 8:33 AM
saerbarnet

Her name is really Snooki? Yeah that's not white trash..
12/15/09 8:44 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saerbarnet - Her name is really Snooki? Yeah that's not white trash..

Oh man, you DON'T even know.

The Jersey Shore is the greatest (It's official now that Dexter's season ended) show on T.V. right now. It's the most epic trainwreck ever.
12/15/09 8:48 AM
Kirkmcquest

Poor Snooki, she is like the dumbest one on the show.
12/15/09 8:50 AM
Kirkmcquest

Kirkmcquest - Poor Snooki, she is like the dumbest one on the show.

And that is an amazing accomplishment.
12/15/09 8:57 AM
camdell

OWNED! what a whore
12/15/09 9:23 AM
lifeaftrprison
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since when is it cool for a man to punch a woman? He is a chump and a pussy! I dont care if she is a whore, bitch, slut whatever. This is a big ass dude who punched a little bitty girl in the face and a sucker punch at that ! Why dont somebody set up him to come down my way, I will show him what happens to bitches like him!

btw , never watched the show and had no clue who she was.
12/15/09 9:30 AM
Kirkmcquest

lifeaftrprison - Since when is it cool for a man to punch a woman? He is a chump and a pussy! I dont care if she is a whore, bitch, slut whatever. This is a big ass dude who punched a little bitty girl in the face and a sucker punch at that ! Why dont somebody set up him to come down my way, I will show him what happens to bitches like him!

I watch the show, she's a dumb little girl which makes me feel even sorrier for her. She's very small ( like 4ft 11) and very young (like 19). It was a horrible thing imo. However there are a lot of guys out there that don't see it that way.
My buddy and I watched it together and he feels that she shouldn't have got in the guys face, and etc. The roles are changing and with the good sometimes comes the bad. Personally, I am more old school, but I am often not sure about how to proceed in certain situations these days. Read my post about 'rolling with girls,...' (it's listed on page 1). It seems you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
12/15/09 9:50 AM
lifeaftrprison

Kirkmcquest - 
lifeaftrprison - Since when is it cool for a man to punch a woman? He is a chump and a pussy! I dont care if she is a whore, bitch, slut whatever. This is a big ass dude who punched a little bitty girl in the face and a sucker punch at that ! Why dont somebody set up him to come down my way, I will show him what happens to bitches like him!

I watch the show, she's a dumb little girl which makes me feel even sorrier for her. She's very small ( like 4ft 11) and very young (like 19). It was a horrible thing imo. However there are a lot of guys out there that don't see it that way.
My buddy and I watched it together and he feels that she shouldn't have got in the guys face, and etc. The roles are changing and with the good sometimes comes the bad. Personally, I am more old school, but I am often not sure about how to proceed in certain situations these days. Read my post about 'rolling with girls,...' (it's listed on page 1). It seems you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Just insane to me, ask your friend if he would be cool with a dude two times his mothers size sucker punching his mom in the face? Because she was in his face!

Insecure men feel the need to strike another when there is no threat to their health or family.

Another thing that is sad, is the dude only got a fine! If you carry a concealed knife in that state you go to prison, but you can assualt someone and get nothing. That is the problem with our system, you are punsihed for being prepared, but not for doing something wrong. Thats another discussion though.
12/15/09 9:56 AM
Steve4192
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirkmcquest - 

My buddy and I watched it together and he feels that she shouldn't have got in the guys face, and etc. The roles are changing and with the good sometimes comes the bad.

Bullshit.

Regardless of whether it was a girl or a dude in your face, escalating a verbal confrontation into a physical one is a bitch move.  The only time it makes sense to escalate is when you feel physically threatend, and that chick was obviously no threat to him.  A sucker punch like that is a straight up bitch move regardless of whether it is thrown at a man or a woman.  The fact that it was thrown at a woman just makes it worse.
12/15/09 10:01 AM
lifeaftrprison

I did read your post on BJJ with women. We had a very athletic, competitive woman who used to train with us. She wanted us to roll normal with her. IMO if a guy is saying you are a jerk, just confront the situation and tell him she is ok with our sessions, I am not trying to hurt her. Nor am I going 100%, but trying to help her get better. If this guy or your teacher do not understand this, than you should move on. Because they are not giving you or HER the proper instruction.

Typically if I higher belt has an issue with me, I go at them over and over and over. Even if I am getting smashed I keep coming. They will learn to respect you for your determination. Years ago, I turned a purple belt who for some hated me into a regular training partner. I went at him didnt care how hard he went at me , he made me better and I made him better.
12/15/09 10:02 AM
lifeaftrprison

Steve4192 - 
Kirkmcquest - 

My buddy and I watched it together and he feels that she shouldn't have got in the guys face, and etc. The roles are changing and with the good sometimes comes the bad.

Bullshit.

Regardless of whether it was a girl or a dude in your face, escalating a verbal confrontation into a physical one is a bitch move.  The only time it makes sense to escalate is when you feel physically threatend, and that chick was obviously no threat to him.  A sucker punch like that is a straight up bitch move regardless of whether it is thrown at a man or a woman.  The fact that it was thrown at a woman just makes it worse.

100% correct! I just dont understand why all these "men" think its cool!
12/15/09 10:08 AM
Fenix

Steve4192 - 
Kirkmcquest - 

Bullshit.

So are we allowing special passes for women now?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.