UnderGround Forums

Georgia Underground >> Top 5 in each weight class in GA?

12/18/09 1:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chasedelong
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/09 1:38 AM

i saw this on the florida underground and thought it would be good to see the same out of GA. No UFC or big show vets. Regional fighters only. Lets hear it!!! Who are the top 5 fighters in each weight class comming out of GA?
12/19/09 12:10 AM
chasedelong
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well anyone?....... i dont know enough fighters out of GA to answer on this.....i guess we will never know
12/19/09 8:45 PM
dustyaguas
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stephen bass...audrius smaginas...heh that's all i got.
12/20/09 12:25 AM
chasedelong

Edited: 12/20/09 12:50 AM
 yeah me too..... and Goldsby at 135 and Dustin Waters at 170 that guy is a beast
what about ammys? anybody know the best ammys? damn ...... 
12/20/09 2:36 AM
dustyaguas
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha that dustin waters would have to fight at 1-fatty-5 right now.
12/21/09 2:25 PM
Adam Singer
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about 135 - 1. Brian Bowles
12/22/09 1:14 AM
chasedelong

Adam Singer - How about 135 - 1. Brian Bowles

no big show vets. regional only
12/22/09 9:05 AM
Adam Singer
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok. cool
12/26/09 10:42 PM
Stephen Eakin
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who are some good Heavyweights? Im 2-1 professional and dont know any Heavys from GA
12/27/09 3:57 PM
chasedelong

good question......alot of the better known guys come to GA from other states
12/27/09 8:09 PM
Stephen Eakin
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chase i was on the same card as you on the 5th. Didnt get to catch your fight because i was warming up. Where do you train?
12/28/09 1:31 AM
chasedelong

I took that fight under fighters alley out of melbourne Fl which was the first gym i ever trained at a couple years ago. Then I moved to Savannah Ga and trained at Champions Training Center, then I moved to NC and now I'm training out of Jacksonville Fl with Combat Athletix. I still train with CTC and fighters alley when I have time but now I'm predominantly at Combat Athletix in Jacksonville. What about you?
12/28/09 11:12 AM
Stephen Eakin

I spent the last 2 years in California training at the Sports Academy, and Gracie Barra Corona, and other places just on random days. I had to move back to GA for a numerous reasons and now im training in Moultrie with Team Reality, but am looking for other places to supplement my training. There is a big lack of good gyms in this area (Valdosta GA). So im on here trying to network with guys so I can continue to get better.

12/29/09 11:29 AM
dustyaguas

stephen, if you're ever in savannah come on over to champions. we have a couple biggen's.
12/30/09 12:00 AM
chasedelong

well we have some big ol boys so anytime you wana come train just holler im on facebook and myspace or you can email me chase_delong@yahoo.com
12/30/09 5:00 AM
ATLien420
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Eakin - I spent the last 2 years in California training at the Sports Academy, and Gracie Barra Corona, and other places just on random days. I had to move back to GA for a numerous reasons and now im training in Moultrie with Team Reality, but am looking for other places to supplement my training. There is a big lack of good gyms in this area (Valdosta GA). So im on here trying to network with guys so I can continue to get better.

there is a guy named brett chism that should be on this list... i think he trains out of valdosta( can't remember the name of the gym)
12/30/09 4:40 PM
mizunomike27
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ATLien420 - 
Stephen Eakin - I spent the last 2 years in California training at the Sports Academy, and Gracie Barra Corona, and other places just on random days. I had to move back to GA for a numerous reasons and now im training in Moultrie with Team Reality, but am looking for other places to supplement my training. There is a big lack of good gyms in this area (Valdosta GA). So im on here trying to network with guys so I can continue to get better.

there is a guy named brett chism that should be on this list... i think he trains out of valdosta( can't remember the name of the gym)

He's at VMAC
http://www.valdostamac.com/
12/30/09 6:02 PM
nicksmiley83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on Adam, you wouldn't put me in the top 5 in my weight class?????  that hurts bro......LOL
12/30/09 6:38 PM
nicksmiley83

Dave mewborn - 185
12/30/09 9:29 PM
chasedelong

damn can anybody even name 5 from each weight class?.....that at least have winning records c'mon now does ga even have a competitive circuit or what?
12/30/09 10:12 PM
nicksmiley83

see the problem is, no one reports accurate records.  you have guys that fight in Alabama as ammy to gain experience fighting full rules( myself included) that never get the credit for the wins. if you go on my record on here I'm 1-2, but accurately I am 7-2 and one loss should be a no contest due to the ring floor breaking and thenI tore my ACL.
12/30/09 10:14 PM
nicksmiley83

Scott Barrett is probably one of the top heavyweights
12/31/09 4:04 PM
all u can eat

stephen do you train in the gi?
12/31/09 4:54 PM
Stephen Eakin

all u can eat - stephen do you train in the gi?

I do some Gi, but mostly no-gi. I love BJJ though so i will train it either way. Why do you ask?
12/31/09 7:56 PM
all u can eat

I am looking for someone to do gi with

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.