UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Roid Free Tattoo

12/22/09 5:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PembrokePinesVillain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got this tattoo for myself, its not very visable, i got it cause my 145lb friends love to mess with me and say i take steroids cause they know i am so against them. Im not even all that big, and i have no chest :(

anyways heres the tattoo. its old school style, thick lines. it was done on the outside of my thigh with the needle pointing down. the needle is wavy on purpose before anyone asks haha. sorry its a bad picture but i knew you guys would get a kick out of it. i have an identicle one on the other leg that says drug free
12/22/09 5:31 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

12/22/09 9:31 AM
theBEAToff

Clean lines. I like the ol' skool style.
12/24/09 4:01 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

it looked crooked in the picture but its not, its straight down my leg, i love it. every time im in the gym and some juice ball is next to me grunting his veiny little balding head off, i just know that its on me and smile. I would love to of gotten it on my neck for the world to see but i need a job and whatnot haha
12/25/09 10:11 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude...

Love it...

I cant handle all the steroid stuff! It totally freaks me out.
12/28/09 3:02 PM
Formulate Infinity

It would only be cool if you were an impressive looking human, that achieved your awesomeness with great genetics and hard work. If you are just an average looking weight lifter then it's pretty lame since everyone could tell just by looking at you that you are "roid" free.  Just speculating since I obviously don't know what you look like.
12/30/09 2:58 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

Formulate Infinity -  It would only be cool if you were an impressive looking human, that achieved your awesomeness with great genetics and hard work. If you are just an average looking weight lifter then it's pretty lame since everyone could tell just by looking at you that you are "roid" free.  Just speculating since I obviously don't know what you look like.

im 6"2 190 lbs, less then 10% bodyfat, so im sure alot of people think im on the sauce, pretty much everyone in the gym i go to is a juice ball and im the only one in there thats never touched the stuff.

im not a bodybuilder and never want to be huge like that, but it was just a tattoo for me, im an elitist and i relish in the fact that i got to where i am strength and size wise, naturally. so i love looking down at it and smile (thats what she said haha)

oh and i have some rage issues which promps alot of my friends to bust my chops even more and say i have roid rage, they used to do it alot, bugged me to no end lol

1/11/10 1:10 PM
billyzane

Odd
1/12/10 10:01 PM
realtalk1981

so youd get angry randomly for no reason?.... and thats because you're not on steroids?
7/3/11 10:07 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ft 2...190lbs...and people think your on roids ??

LOL
7/6/11 9:52 PM
PembrokePinesVillain

SKARHEAD - 6ft 2...190lbs...and people think your on roids ??

LOL

all my friends are 145, im very lean and actually lift alot so they dont understand what being muscular is haha.
7/8/11 7:16 AM
LateStart
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do u regret this tattoo yet ? Phone Post
7/9/11 1:09 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PembrokePinesVillain - 
SKARHEAD - 6ft 2...190lbs...and people think your on roids ??

LOL

all my friends are 145, im very lean and actually lift alot so they dont understand what being muscular is haha.

All your friends are 145lbs ? WTF, do you only hang out w/ Mexicans or midget Asians ? lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.