UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silver Star inks Bruce Buffer

12/22/09 11:58 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Silver Star clothing has quickly become one of the more prominent brands in mixed martial arts with a growing collection of "Signature Series" T-shirts worn by several fighters in recent UFC events.

Rashad Evans, Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin, Clay Guida, Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva, Thiago Silva and Frank Trigg have all been sponsored by the company and granted a signature "Walkout" design.

Now the company turns its attention to another prominent UFC employee: "veteran voice of the octagon" Bruce Buffer.

Buffer was recently announced as the official brand ambassador of the Southern California-based clothing company.

"I wanted to align myself with a brand that's worn by champions and coveted by fans," Buffer stated in the official release announcing the new deal. "I respect the true spirit of sportsmanship fueling Silver Star and its athletes, and I am proud to support the line, which I feel is the finest designed clothing line available to the fans of MMA today and for many years to come.

"I work with only the best and what they have planned for the future is awesome so I look forward to being an integral part of their ongoing success in their varied lifestyles marketplace."

read entire article...

12/22/09 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slo ko
931 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I, for one, cannot wait to start dressing like Bruce Buffer.
12/22/09 12:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMA Roundup
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forget the Signature T-Shire, I want a Bruce Buffer signature sport coat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.