UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Any SBG folks in N. ATL??

12/23/09 9:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hoffa
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been a fan of the SBG for quite some time (...this week watched the series 2 on old school VHS for the ump-teenth time..), and would like to meet up with some like minded folks to possibly start a group. Anyone in the Alpharetta/ Roswell GA area interested? I've got plenty of space, mats, heavy bags, pads, weights, etc. I've trained extensively in BJJ/ Thai/ Boxing/ Judo, but need help with my wrestling & takedowns.

Peace out!
- Hoffa
12/23/09 2:04 PM
Adam Singer
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/23/09 2:08 PM
Although we are not officially connected with SBGi any more. I was one of the original SBGi coaches and the first SE regional director. I still consider Matt a mentor. Look at my gym's logo.

Adam Singer
www.thehardcoregym.net
12/23/09 4:33 PM
Hoffa
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam:

Yep, I'm aware of your gym and connection to SBG, but Athens is too far to travel on a regular basis. I'm looking to get something started locally.

-Hoffa
12/23/09 7:37 PM
Adam Singer
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should move to Athens, its the best city in GA. : )
12/24/09 2:08 PM
Hoffa

If "best" you mean the hottest women per sq. mile then I agree with you! Unfortuately, the wife and 7 month old have consitently thrown a wrench in my training plans, and moving to Athens is likely out of the question, ha. You know it's funny when I first moved down here five years ago I looked into driving to your place to train and decided it was too far. The in law moved to Athens, however, and I may drop in some time for some work if that's okay with y'all. (Do you offer a daily rate??)

Happy holidays, Hoffa
12/24/09 5:53 PM
Adam Singer

We will take care of ya. Just holla whenever you want to come train.
Adam
12/25/09 5:58 PM
Mike Sweeney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy birthday Adam:)

Mike
12/25/09 9:16 PM
Adam Singer

Thanks Mike.
Adam
1/5/10 10:05 AM
JasonKeaton

Adam,

I'll be moving to GA in a year or so. I'll be stopping by to do some training

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.