UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brian Foster v Chris Lytle at UFC 110

12/23/09 1:34 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Chris Lytle (27-17-5) is still on schedule to compete "down under" thanks to Brian Foster (13-4), who steps in to replace the injured Dong Hyun Kim on the upcoming UFC 110 fight card booked for the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia, on Feb. 21, according to a recent MySpace post from Foster.

The HIT Squad standout dropped a submission loss to Rick Story in his Octagon debut at UFC 103: "Franklin vs. Belfort" back on September 19 -- but not before claiming his half of the "Fight of the Night" bonus for lighting it up inside the cage.

Instead of moping around the gym about coming up short, Foster returned to action just two months later, pounding out the venerable Brock Larson en route to a second round stoppage.

A similar performance against Lytle could go a long way in establishing him as a force to be reckoned with at 170-pounds.

read entire article...

12/23/09 1:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough fight for Foster, but he looked pretty good against Larson.

Still, I'd side with experience on this one.
12/23/09 1:43 PM
Arcot Ramathorn
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are a few others I would have rathered see fill-in for Kim. But I see Lytle winning this one. Sub in Rd-1
12/23/09 6:42 PM
Rand McPherson
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel bad for every other fight on the card.

FOTN has pretty much been locked in unless Lytle tries to sub him out or Foster can't hang.

I gotta go with Lytle, and hope Foster ready for a swollen face.
2/9/10 11:51 AM
wmkelleo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOTN 4 sure!!!

WAR FOSTER!!!!!!
2/9/10 11:54 AM
Hardcharger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foster manhandled Larson in shocking fashion. This fight with Lytle will be guaranteed excitement. I hope they find a way to fit this into the PPV broadcast.
2/9/10 1:02 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Lytle and all, but like Marcus Davis isn't he becoming a bit irrelevant in the UFC?

Not a knock against him, but I think it's time for him to move on to someplace like Strikeforce.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.