UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> cory hill:"If you want to know the truth, I was an

12/24/09 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If you want to know the truth, I was an ass," he said. "I was like a little baby. I whined. I yelled. My wife iterally had four kids to take care of: The three we have, plus myself. I was a baby. I couldn’t get to the bathroom. I had to stay in bed and pee in a freaking bucket for almost four months".

"This sounds gross, but there were times when I urinated on myself because my bucket was too far and I couldn’t get to it. She came home to some bad scenarios and it never fazed her."

... Corey Hill already knows one conversation he wants to have when the fight is over and, win or lose, he walks out of the cage under his own power.

"I want to talk to my wife and tell her, ‘We did it,’ " Hill said, bubbling with enthusiasm. "And I meant that very much when I said we. This has been a team project. Without her, I wouldn’t be here. I’d be limping around somewhere probably doing who knows what. But by her being so strong and so understanding and so supportive, I’m able to do what I love to do again. When that fight’s over, the first thing I plan to do is to tell her, ‘It’s over and we finally did it. Together. We did it together.’ "

12/24/09 9:31 PM
SoulBurn18
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.
12/24/09 9:33 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AtHungDUYLKDIkhHk497fa49Eo14 
12/24/09 9:34 PM
HexRei

he pissed himself... over a broken ankle? someone should have told him about this crazy invention called crutches.

And before anyone says anything, I broke my ankle in february, not as brutally, but the fact is that you can still hop around.

I hope dude was joking, lol.
12/24/09 9:35 PM
MoreThanUFC

Mushroom Slap - still a C level fighter

Youre an ass.
12/24/09 9:37 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, he broke the fuck out of his ankle. I've broken several bones, but damn...
12/24/09 9:37 PM
voorhees

HexRei - he pissed himself... over a broken ankle? someone should have told him about this crazy invention called crutches.

And before anyone says anything, I broke my ankle in february, not as brutally, but the fact is that you can still hop around.

I am so sure the severity of your injury was that of Hills'.
12/24/09 9:39 PM
bongwater7654

Edited: 12/24/09 9:39 PM
HexRei - he pissed himself... over a broken ankle? someone should have told him about this crazy invention called crutches.

also you have to keep in mind they probably had to cut him open from his knee down to his ankle
12/24/09 9:40 PM
HexRei

voorhees - 

I am so sure the severity of your injury was that of Hills'.

as i said, it was not, not nearly so, but i don't know what kind of injury precludes hopping around on your good ankle.
12/24/09 9:40 PM
Ew0k187

whatever he sounds like a good dude

i just hope he slaps on some mass..QUICK cuz theres no way he should be fighting at 155. we all saw what happened..best of luck to mr. hill.

p.s : that bed mustve been his zone and his home for quite some time
12/24/09 9:43 PM
HexRei

it takes years to enhance bone thickness, and that's with microfracture training, weight training, and supplements. no way simply gaining some weight is going to make his bones less likely to break.
12/24/09 9:49 PM
cnAKA
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i know someone who had an injury similar to Corey's, his foot was facing backwards after it. And he couldn't leave his bed under his own power for about 2 months so you guys should probably learn something about this kind of injury before you run your mouths.
12/24/09 9:53 PM
HexRei

Edited: 12/24/09 9:54 PM
cnAKA - i know someone who had an injury similar to Corey's, his foot was facing backwards after it. And he couldn't leave his bed under his own power for about 2 months so you guys should probably learn something about this kind of injury before you run your mouths.

yeah? what other injuries did he have? a broken ankle doesn't do that. hell, even an AMPUTATED FOOT wouldn't do that.
12/24/09 9:59 PM
HexRei

K-Dub-"T" -  It wasn't a broken ankle you fucking fucks it was a broken shin bone, idiots.

so, that's what made him unable to hop on it? admittedly, i've never broken my shin, but I'm curious about why he wouldn't be able to get up and use crutches once the cast was on.
12/24/09 9:59 PM
HexRei

Edited: 12/24/09 9:59 PM
Double post :/
12/24/09 10:01 PM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
K-Dub-"T" -  It wasn't a broken ankle you fucking fucks it was a broken shin bone, idiots.

so, that's what made him unable to hop on it? admittedly, i've never broken my shin, but I'm curious about why he wouldn't be able to get up and use crutches once the cast was on.

Hop with a broken shin bone? You serious?
12/24/09 10:05 PM
HexRei

Edited: 12/24/09 10:06 PM
mkou - 
HexRei - 

Hop with a broken shin bone? You serious?

hop with a cast on a broken leg? yes. rather than piss onesself... yes.
12/24/09 10:17 PM
KyleJohnson
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm shocked over the idiocy that is being spout on this thread.

The man snapped his leg in half and put all of his weight on it before it crumpled like a wet cardboard tube. I've broken the shit out of my foot and it was VERY painful. This man took all of our breaks put together and combined it into one of the nastiest breaks in UFC history.

I bet it hurt even to shift positions let alone "Hop around on one foot." Everyone calling him out for this needs to slap yourself in the face. Hopefully it will knock some of the ignorance out of that thick skull of yours.

My GOD this ignorance...
12/24/09 10:17 PM
Ew0k187

HexRei - it takes years to enhance bone thickness, and that's with microfracture training, weight training, and supplements. no way simply gaining some weight is going to make his bones less likely to break.

never said it did

im just saying he should gain some muscle before absorbing full blast leg kicks and dishing them out to prevent the problem from happening again, i doubt his leg wouldve broke in the first place if it was reinforced by some thickness
12/24/09 10:18 PM
KyleJohnson
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, when you break your foot and you stand, the blood rushes to the foot amplifying the pain tenfold.

Think about the pain of snapping your leg in half then multiplying that...
12/24/09 10:20 PM
KyleJohnson

Ew0k187 - 
HexRei - it takes years to enhance bone thickness, and that's with microfracture training, weight training, and supplements. no way simply gaining some weight is going to make his bones less likely to break.

never said it did

im just saying he should gain some muscle before absorbing full blast leg kicks and dishing them out to prevent the problem from happening again, i doubt his leg wouldve broke in the first place if it was reinforced by some thickness

Milk does a body good?
12/24/09 10:20 PM
HexRei

Ew0k187 - 

never said it did

i agree but i've heard many others of the last year say he should just go up in weight, as if gaining thirty pounds will automatically make his bones capable of withstanding the strike that broke his shin.

sorry didn't mean to single you out.
12/24/09 10:22 PM
HexRei

KyleJohnson - I'm shocked over the idiocy that is being spout on this thread.

The man snapped his leg in half and put all of his weight on it before it crumpled like a wet cardboard tube. I've broken the shit out of my foot and it was VERY painful. This man took all of our breaks put together and combined it into one of the nastiest breaks in UFC history.

I bet it hurt even to shift positions let alone "Hop around on one foot." Everyone calling him out for this needs to slap yourself in the face. Hopefully it will knock some of the ignorance out of that thick skull of yours.

My GOD this ignorance...

it's in a cast. I broke my arm to the point where it was hanging at 90 degrees, I was able to move because I wasn't putting weight on it. Like crutches do.
12/24/09 10:24 PM
KyleJohnson

HexRei - 
KyleJohnson - I'm shocked over the idiocy that is being spout on this thread.

My GOD this ignorance...

it's in a cast. I broke my arm to the point where it was hanging at 90 degrees, I was able to move because I wasn't putting weight on it. Like crutches do.

LMAO @ comparing breaking your arm and comparing it to something that bears all of your weight and is subject to gravity (pulling the blood down THRU the broken leg bones).

You seriously need to think about what your saying.
12/24/09 10:30 PM
HexRei

So how many times have you broken your shin, kyle?

You're not actually proving anything. Dude shouldn't have to piss himself because his leg is in a cast.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.