UnderGround Forums

Illinois Underground >> I WANT TO TRANE!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/27/09 5:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jMEDz24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No but really, are there any good gyms in the Decatur, IL area? I am 20 years old and love MMA...I have been wanting to learn some things for awhile now but have just never really stepped up to the plate...I actually want to commit now and was wondering if anyone could help.
12/27/09 9:25 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff Devore has been teaching in Mt Zion for years, Jason Rinehart is still active as well.  Try the Google, the Internet can set you free young man.
12/28/09 10:52 AM
jMEDz24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See I was told that Reinhardt had shut his place down. I know about Devore but I was more or less wanting to know about the Gyms, I don't want to walk into a Mcdojo.
12/28/09 11:33 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devore may have a traditional approach but his guys also compete and have a good style and his guys win.  Hadnt heard anything about Reinhardt  shutting down. It's been awhile since I've been to Decatur.

In fact just flew back in from NC tonight. What's up with all this fricking snow, my truck was covered. I hate Illinois winters.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.