UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Tactical Knives March

12/29/09 1:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WJohnson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tactical Knives magazine (March 2010) issue has a cover story about a new knife designed by Matt. I remember his talking about designing the knife and sheath in our Level III and IV class a couple of years ago. Good to see it finally become a reality.

It will be made by Gerber, and according to the magazine, called the LHR (Larsen, Harsey, Reeve).

Congrats to Matt for making this happen. Matt, if you need any "field testers" I'm over here in the sandbox and will be happy to cause an international incident with it.

Now all Matt has to do is get the new manual and TSP's out...
12/30/09 5:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/tactical-knives/gerber%E2%80%99s-lhr-fight-finisher/
Newest Combat Partner, Gerber’s LHR Fight Finisher
The company’s latest example of this commitment to the troops is the LHR (Larsen, Harsey, Reeve) combat knife. Working with former 2nd Ranger battalion hand-to-hand instructor and the head of Modern Combatives, Matt Larsen, custom knifemaker Bill Harsey, and Chris Reeve, Gerber will be introducing what its calling “the MK-II for the 21st Century” at the 2010 SHOT show. I might add, along with his experience in the 2nd Rangers (he made the combat jump into Panama with that unit and also saw action during the first Gulf War) and as the head hand-to-hand instructor for the Ranger Training Brigade, in 2002 Matt worked to rewrite the Army’s field combatives field manual into the present FM 3-25 150. He is currently the civilian consultant in charge of the Army and the Air Force’s combatives programs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.