UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rich Franklin to undergo hernia surgery next week

1/3/10 7:54 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Rich (Ace) Franklin is due for hernia surgery, but look for a comeback in Montreal

Former UFC middleweight champion, Rich (Ace) Franklin is expected to be sidelined for the next few months.

"I'm taking some time off," he said. "I have hernia surgery scheduled next week. I have a slight tear in my upper stomach. I need to get it taken care of. Once I do that, then I'll get back to a normal training regimen."

The injury is the type that can progress to something much worse, so Frankilin is looking to fix it as soon as possible.

"It's a smaller tear so I'm taking care of it before it becomes a bigger problem."

While some types of hernia surgeries can sideline a patient for over six months, Ace is optimistic that his recovery will be much quicker.

"You never know till afterwards, but we're hoping for six-to-eight weeks."

read entire article...

1/3/10 8:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vivier
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to have a hernia repair from doing situps...no big deal, but I'm a girl and have had 4 kids. Men are pussies. They cry and complain over the littlest things:)
Be tough Ace!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.