UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Poser alert!!

1/27/10 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
donkypunch55
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/27/10 4:27 PM
Hey, just for kicks, this is a copy of an email a friend of mine sent concerning the Fight Show that was put on by our "competition".... enjoy. i did:

Here’s the deal, you probably won’t believe half the stuff that I tell you about this magical evening. Nonetheless, in no particular order, here goes:

-“The Maine-iac” Tim Sylvia was present. But it doesn’t end w/ an announce the Tim is in the house. Some D-bag calls him into the cage as well as 10 aspiring fighters. So that they can proceed to do pushups, situps, and foot fire in front of him for a free month membership to “Cedar Rapids’ premier UFC training facility”.

-They do a drawing to win a free membership to said training facility. A poor, hapless, 150 lbs overweight gentlemen walks up accepts his prize. As he’s walking back the ring announcer says “that kid looks like he needs to come in and learn a few things” a little touch o’ class.

-Ever seen a fight where they wear head gear and the head gear gets ripped off at least 15 times during the course of the fight and they have to stop the fight each time to put the head gear back on? I have.

....just pure literary magic! thanks friend...
1/28/10 6:00 AM
BIG IRISH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HA HA YAAAA... about that.... wtf? a 150 lb'er overweigh! was the guy 3' 6" or what? hell this guy makes me seem half ass smart!!!
1/28/10 7:50 AM
donkypunch55
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha, i didn't even think about that! apparently they gave a free month to an Obese "Wee Man"... i may have to stop in to see how thats going...
1/28/10 8:41 AM
dutchwrap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/28/10 9:12 AM
donkypunch55

OMG!! Fuckin' Priceless!!

i love you guy's....
1/28/10 11:14 AM
HawaiianBomber

donkypunch55 - Hahaha, i didn't even think about that! apparently they gave a free month to an Obese "Wee Man"... i may have to stop in to see how thats going...
I myself am a fan of wee men (and you!) ;)

Hope you feel better soon, stud. Even cripples need love.

the IA Grand PRix is looking like a go! Davenport here I come!

1/28/10 12:36 PM
donkypunch55

HawaiianBomber - 
donkypunch55 - Hahaha, i didn't even think about that! apparently they gave a free month to an Obese "Wee Man"... i may have to stop in to see how thats going...
I myself am a fan of wee men (and you!) ;)

Hope you feel better soon, stud. Even cripples need love.

the IA Grand PRix is looking like a go! Davenport here I come!

Awesome, an HB sighting! what's up love? man i hope you get a fight on thet UGGP card! even if you don't, it'll be nice to see you...
and actually, word is that cripples need even MORE love than the average person...
1/28/10 9:07 PM
beaulaugh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIG IRISH - HA HA YAAAA... about that.... wtf? a 150 lb'er overweigh! was the guy 3' 6" or what? hell this guy makes me seem half ass smart!!!

I typed the e-mail at work in about 2 minutes and didn't proof read it. What I meant to say is the gentleman appeared to be about 150 pounds overweight. Sorry for any confusion buster brown!
2/1/10 11:59 AM
donkypunch55

So much for me being discreet about the author of the e-mail...
2/5/10 7:04 AM
BIG IRISH

beaulaugh - 
BIG IRISH - HA HA YAAAA... about that.... wtf? a 150 lb'er overweigh! was the guy 3' 6" or what? hell this guy makes me seem half ass smart!!!

I typed the e-mail at work in about 2 minutes and didn't proof read it. What I meant to say is the gentleman appeared to be about 150 pounds overweight. Sorry for any confusion buster brown!

haha..im sorry.. did i hurt your feelers?
2/5/10 6:40 PM
beaulaugh
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIG IRISH - 
beaulaugh - 

haha..im sorry.. did i hurt your feelers?

I've been unconsoleable for the last week. It haunts me dreams!
2/10/10 4:59 AM
BIG IRISH

try killing some puppies and or kittens... thats what i do when i feeln down, and it always puts a smile on my face=)
2/10/10 8:03 AM
donkypunch55

^^^ Now THAT'S funny....
2/11/10 7:19 AM
BIG IRISH

do you know the best thing about kicking a lil puppy to death is???? The huge boner you get...
2/11/10 7:53 AM
HawaiianBomber

BIG IRISH - do you know the best thing about kicking a lil puppy to death is???? The huge boner you get...
uhhhh...

*backs slowly away from all the testosterone in this thread*

2/11/10 8:39 AM
donkypunch55

HawaiianBomber - 
BIG IRISH - do you know the best thing about kicking a lil puppy to death is???? The huge boner you get...
uhhhh...

Haha, OK, i get it, gross, but come on sugar, that shit was FUNNY!!
2/11/10 9:27 AM
Mehmen197
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And it continues hohahohahhahahaha.
2/11/10 9:30 AM
HawaiianBomber

donkypunch55 - 
HawaiianBomber - 
uhhhh...

*checks inside pants* nope, no boners for me. Sads! :* (

2/11/10 11:35 AM
donkypunch55

HawaiianBomber - 
donkypunch55 - 
HawaiianBomber - 
uhhhh...

...Quit playing with it, It'll grow...
2/11/10 11:39 AM
HawaiianBomber

donkypunch55 - 
HawaiianBomber - 
donkypunch55 - 
HawaiianBomber - 
uhhhh...

...Quit playing with it, It'll grow...
Maybe you can do it for me ;)

2/11/10 12:46 PM
donkypunch55

*packs bag and books flight*
2/11/10 12:56 PM
HawaiianBomber

I'll bring my new shoes since I know you like them ;)
2/11/10 1:01 PM
donkypunch55

"Like" is an understatement... "Burns passionatly for" might be a better way of saying it... :)
5/5/10 1:54 PM
Halz

How is Devon doing now a days?  I used to see him a lot and I don't think iI have seen him for 3 or 4 years now.
5/5/10 2:15 PM
donkypunch55

Devon Christianson? He's training daily and is one of our coaches as well as being one of our top jui-jitsu guy's... not for nothing, his stand-up looks top shelf as well. At the moment he's working to get to 155.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.