UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Prefer hair, some hair, or no hair on your man?

1/6/10 12:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body hair, that is...
1/6/10 12:46 PM
hockeychick
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no gorillillillilla!!!!
1/6/10 2:53 PM
NorthernHospitality
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love chest hair!

1/6/10 3:24 PM
Kitana
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate stubble on the face. i love chest hair. pubes need to be groomed and trimmed.
1/6/10 9:09 PM
hockeychick
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

manscaping is good; happy trail is divine!
1/6/10 9:19 PM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so, leave a landing strip? I thought that's what women were supposed to do.
1/6/10 10:17 PM
hockeychick

from the belly button down and it has to look natural; besides the David muscle, that has got to be the sexiest thing on a guys pelvis!!!
1/6/10 10:30 PM
Punchatoula
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some hair but definitely well groomed.
1/6/10 11:14 PM
Stronghold

Is the David muscle the obliques or wang? I'm not up on the 15th century jargon.
1/7/10 4:20 AM
hockeychick

the muscle by the pelvic bone, or the definition by the pelvic bone; you see it in models a lot or guys really super ripped.
1/7/10 9:21 AM
NorthernHospitality
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hockeychick -  the muscle by the pelvic bone, or the definition by the pelvic bone; you see it in models a lot or guys really super ripped.

1/8/10 11:24 AM
soriel
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hair hair needs to be well groomed, a little stubble is ok depending on the guy, I'm down with some chest hair, and the pubes need to be trimmed but not obsessivly so.

I just realized I might be picky about my male grooming standards...
1/8/10 7:23 PM
persephone
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hockeychick -  from the belly button down and it has to look natural; besides the David muscle, that has got to be the sexiest thing on a guys pelvis!!!

This. I like you more and more HC.
1/8/10 9:05 PM
Stronghold

Edited: 01/09/10 2:22 PM
How do you even exercise that... besides having sex. If I was getting that, I wouldn't bother asking :(
1/9/10 2:17 PM
Punchatoula
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think I like this look.

Reminds of a plastic action figure.
1/9/10 5:09 PM
hockeychick

that picture is a little exaggerated, i like subtleness.  don't know how to exercise that area, girls don't get that definition, but maybe tons of side crunches?
1/9/10 7:34 PM
Stronghold

Edited: 01/09/10 7:34 PM
This is good news actually; I'm spending a lot of effort of my stomach now (diet + exercise) and I already trim a lot. It's good to know it is not in vain.
1/11/10 11:44 AM
Shawty52

My sister's all about the 'no hair' look (her BF has like 6 hairs on his chest naturally, no joke), whereas I love chest hair and face stubble. I like men that look rugged. :)
1/11/10 2:03 PM
Stronghold

Okay, I put this on the wrong thread... is this the David muscle?

That really is a new term for me.
3/31/10 3:36 PM
DESTRO450

Best way to excercise it is to lay down in a sit up position put your hand under your back and lift your legs staright up in the air, brin them down and straight back up. make sure your using your stomach to push and pull your legs up and down. then go look in the mirror.
3/31/10 3:43 PM
Stronghold

The abRoller + crunches seem to work best. Leg-ups work my hip flexors too much... but I'll give it a try.

I'm trying to work up to doing the abRoller from a standing position instead of on the knees!
4/7/10 12:03 PM
Retard
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do hanging leg raises with stiff legs, lying leg lifts, and rope pull downs, You'll be david in no time!!
5/28/10 12:22 PM
Cheekyboom

I do believe that everyone has a different taste for the hair issue..(I know women who love the man beast types)..

Personally, I do prefer very little hair on the body.. as it tends to choke the lunch up when you are licking them all over and get a hair in your mouth.

As for the David muscle...I cant imagine there is a single woman who wouldn't wiggle unconsciously over that one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.