UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> For $40 MILLION PLUS Dollars. . ..

1/8/10 8:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Macedawgg
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd put up with all sorts of unreasonable inconveniences.  Hell, let's be honest, I'd let them take blood between rounds if they wished.
1/8/10 8:33 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

or during rounds
1/8/10 8:36 PM
flyingtoehold
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For 40 million I'll star in "One guy One Cup."
1/8/10 8:38 PM
CompanyBlue
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Macedawgg -  I'd put up with all sorts of unreasonable inconveniences.  Hell, let's be honest, I'd let them take blood between rounds if they wished.

Yeah but you're broke and an unknown. Pacman is already famous and rich and can make many millions many different ways. I guess this thread just shows the difference between you and him
1/8/10 8:38 PM
BKViper
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flyingtoehold -  For 40 million I'll star in "One guy One Cup."

LOL
1/8/10 8:39 PM
Macedawgg

There isn't a man on earth that 40 million is insignificant for--not a one.

And what is the inconvenience?  4 minutes, with a needle in your arm?  I do that as a donation. . .
1/8/10 8:40 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose

These guys are already millionaires bro, they don't have to worry about money like you.
1/8/10 8:43 PM
CompanyBlue

Poopyface TomatoNose - These guys are already millionaires bro, they don't have to worry about money like you.

seriously huh? to say that we would be willing to do something that a rich and famous celebrity can is silly. They can make money any way they want to, we can't.

We get the point Macedawgg, I'd also do a lot for 40,000,000, but we have nothing to do with Manny and can't be compared to him.
1/8/10 8:44 PM
xcouturefan

Pac is the one who's scared. Not of Floyd but of a blood test.
1/8/10 8:45 PM
Macedawgg

Is this thread really about money CompanyBlue?
1/8/10 8:57 PM
CompanyBlue

Macedawgg -  Is this thread really about money CompanyBlue?

Is it not? Maybe you should read your subject title
1/8/10 9:00 PM
PrettyBoy

Amen
1/8/10 9:03 PM
Macedawgg

Isn't this the fight both fighters have been saying they want?  Isn't this the pinnacle of their athletic pursuits that each say they wish to obtain? 

What is standing in the way of that?  A needle, and 4 minutes time, and all the while tossing aside mountains and mountains of cash to boot? 

Taking money out of the equation entirely, does this make sense to you?  Now add money back in, and the utterly unbelievable becomes completely devoid of almost all reason.

24 days out, or 14?  Same needle, same process.  Like I said, I do it for free as a donation. . .
1/8/10 9:08 PM
orcus

Macedawgg - There isn't a man on earth that 40 million is insignificant for--not a one.

. .

How much do you think he's going to pocket for the Clottey fight, for which he doesn't need to jump through hoops at the demand of some douchebag?
1/8/10 9:11 PM
xcouturefan

orcus - 
Macedawgg - There isn't a man on earth that 40 million is insignificant for--not a one.

. .

How much do you think he's going to pocket for the Clottey fight, for which he doesn't need to jump through hoops at the demand of some douchebag?

Not as much as if he fought Floyd. Also fighting Floyd would help Pac's legacy as an all time great.

Al that^^^ doesn't matter. Him avoiding a blood test does.
1/8/10 10:32 PM
King of Fort Wayne
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flyingtoehold -  For 40 million I'll star in "One guy One Cup."

Fuck it, for 40 mil, i'll be the cup!
1/9/10 12:22 AM
Macedawgg

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6657.html?PHPSESSID=92f91fdd52c8fc50a4038ce055aa29c8

1/9/10 12:32 AM
BJJkilla
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CompanyBlue - 
Macedawgg -  I'd put up with all sorts of unreasonable inconveniences.  Hell, let's be honest, I'd let them take blood between rounds if they wished.

Yeah but you're broke and an unknown. Pacman is already famous and rich and can make many millions many different ways. I guess this thread just shows the difference between you and him
1/9/10 12:33 AM
BJJkilla
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xcouturefan - 
orcus - 

. .

Not as much as if he fought Floyd. Also fighting Floyd would help Pac's legacy as an all time great.

Al that^^^ doesn't matter. Him avoiding a blood test does.

floyd is the one who needed to fight pacquiao for his legacy. pacquiao stepped up to fight cotto unlike duckweather.
1/9/10 12:36 AM
Macedawgg

Edited: 01/09/10 12:36 AM
Is Teddy Atlas "broke and unknown" also?

1/9/10 12:40 AM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True. But on the other hand, for forty million dollars for one night's work, I wouldn't care if my opponent did extra tests beyond what the NSAC mandated. Its pretty obvious that both Floyd and Manny are looking at this from a very different viewpoint than most of us fans.
1/9/10 12:43 AM
Macedawgg

If Floyd is merely posturing, and looking for a way out, Manny could easily call his bluff.  Agree to the 14 days, and Floyd would either be stuck to his word, or be forced to bow out, no?
1/11/10 1:40 PM
PrettyBoy

Macedawgg -  If Floyd is merely posturing, and looking for a way out, Manny could easily call his bluff.  Agree to the 14 days, and Floyd would either be stuck to his word, or be forced to bow out, no?

Manny would never do that. He doesnt want the fight.

Expect for Manny to keep going backwords. 24 days -> 30 days-> only commision testing -> to only commission testing with a 60/40 split -> Only commission testing 60/40 split and the fight has to be in the Phillipines.
1/11/10 1:52 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Expect for Manny to keep going backwords. 24 days -> 30 days-> only commision testing -> to only commission testing with a 60/40 split -> Only commission testing 60/40 split and the fight has to be in the Phillipines."

The only one trying to change the rules in which the fight takes place is Floyd.
1/11/10 2:47 PM
Macedawgg

^^^

Arguable, but lets concede the point and assume that is true.  According to both sides, everything was already agreed to, except for one thing . 24 days out blood test, or 14 days out blood test.  This has been reported widely. 

What is Manny's issue with 14 days (it isn't a fear of needles)?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.