UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> mike guymon will lose because he is a bad guy

1/10/10 3:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
victorchensky
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hope mike guymon gets whats coming to him and he loses, gets cut from the ufc and then loses again to chris for the kotc title
1/18/10 4:37 AM
victorchensky
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man i am so happy that mike guymon lost by armbar in the first round. just goes to show the power of chris' jiujitsu, he doesnt even have fight mike himself in order to win, he lets rory armbar him using the shit he taught him.

i think im going to send mike a happy meal from mcdonalds in order to cheer him up from losing to mr. macdonald, and a big mac to rory for being the better man
2/13/10 10:07 PM
WestsideStrangler
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!  Rory is the shit but you are very funny Victor.
3/4/10 12:44 AM
Mike_in_CA
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see him win..... I know lots of things have gone on but Guymon brings back memories of the old days at Next Gen with Jeremy and shit..

Call me a sucker but to me shits in the past.

Yo.. Chris I know I owe ya a call lifes been crazy Ill call you in a week or so.
3/7/10 10:28 AM
WestsideStrangler
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he didn't win
3/21/10 3:56 AM
Mike_in_CA
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah... he lost to a kid! WTF
3/21/10 2:06 PM
WestsideStrangler

A kid that is very good.  He trains under Dave Lea (A black belt under me) and they are both very good.
3/22/10 4:17 AM
victorchensky

Mike_in_CA - I would like to see him win..... I know lots of things have gone on but Guymon brings back memories of the old days at Next Gen with Jeremy and shit..

Call me a sucker but to me shits in the past.

Yo.. Chris I know I owe ya a call lifes been crazy Ill call you in a week or so.

hopefully mike guymon will lose to yoshiyuki yoshida next and next generation 2 is in the making, too bad mike guymon will be missing out.
3/23/10 12:31 AM
Mike_in_CA

WestsideStrangler -  A kid that is very good.  He trains under Dave Lea (A black belt under me) and they are both very good.

Yeah, I guess being a "kid" is an advantaqe.... good future for him.

Very impressed with Rory's composure and how smooth he was.

Chris,

You still training?

-Mike K
3/23/10 3:23 PM
WestsideStrangler

I am fighting May 21st in Canada.  Just started training again was out for quite a while with my ribs fucked up again
3/24/10 12:53 AM
Mike_in_CA

WestsideStrangler -  I am fighting May 21st in Canada.  Just started training again was out for quite a while with my ribs fucked up again

Glad to hear your back in action.
3/24/10 12:53 AM
Mike_in_CA

Edited: 03/24/10 12:54 AM
WestsideStrangler -  I am fighting May 21st in Canada.  Just started training again was out for quite a while with my ribs fucked up again

Glad to hear your back in action.

I have a ton of old pics from your place in Irvine (the first smaller one) I will let you know when I dig them up.

-Mike
10/5/10 4:23 PM
Hey Beer Man
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw Useless in Vegas at Rehab. I reminded him of the Chris' tourny in Irvine. It was the 1st time I'd seen BJJ in action. Chris was reffing with while eating a sandwich. It was classic early 2nd generation BJJ. I suppose that is why it was called Next Gen
10/5/10 9:02 PM
WestsideStrangler

Those were some cool tourny's
11/1/10 5:33 AM
BJJWRESTLER

Chris,Why the hate for Guymon?
11/1/10 5:48 AM
WestsideStrangler

Uhh I don't see one thing I say in this entire thread with hate for Mike.  Someone else said something but not me.  All I said was that Rory was very good.  I could have said Rory was going to beat him since I knew he was going to but I didn't.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.