UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> mtx audio

1/11/10 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Steve Deangelis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

only sponsor that henderson had? Seemed they took every spot on the shorts atleast. I would think that any fighter in a title fight would get plenty of sponsors
1/11/10 1:45 AM
Rumbler

I hear they take very good care of those Arizona boys.
1/11/10 2:24 AM
Magnetic
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnetic Marketing Associates, President
He is paid a salary, he is paid if he fights or not. It is also called effective branding. Jamie must train in the Venum, Ecko, Throwdown... and takes Muscle Pharm and Gammo. Holly Competing Sponsors batman.

I suspect Ben will have some other sponsors soon but MTX has supported him all this time and will remain the dominant sponsor unless any knows of sponsors that pay fighters full time fighting or not, undercard or main...

Which fighter based brand got the best exposure tonight? Mtx has to be high on that list. By investing and helping their fighters reach the next level. Anyone can put there logo on a competing brands shorts but how many are supporting the fighters like MTX?
1/11/10 2:32 AM
donnie138
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTX sponsored an entire MMA event in Vegas Friday. Was featured prominently throughout tonights broadcast and highlights. And, is sponsoring a couple fighters for tomorrow nights UFC event. Loyd Ivey, the owner of MTX, is a huge fan of the sport and it shows.
1/11/10 2:34 AM
BJJkilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wasn't varner sponsored by MTX? what happened between them?
1/11/10 3:40 AM
selfmade08
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/10 3:42 AM
 ben to the ufc !!!

mtx is pretty legit
they sponsor a couple guys at the gym i train at
and treat them very well, i hope one day
they can sponsor me GREAT JOBS GUYS KEEP IT UP!!

1/11/10 10:03 AM
Steve Deangelis

ttt for any sponsor that supports a fighter like that. I was just curious b/c his shorts were covered in just mtx
1/11/10 10:09 AM
rrkelly_4

what i have noticed is that the people sponsored by MTX AUDIO seem to grow exponentially as a fighter.  this is because of the opportunity that MTX gives with salary pay and the stress of rent or other bills taken off of the person.  With a salary a fighter gets to concentrate on training and take legitimate fights instead of fighting all the time just to make ends meet.
1/11/10 10:24 AM
Magnetic
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnetic Marketing Associates, President
ttt
1/11/10 10:40 AM
Hillary
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTX got that much exposure because they take that much care of their fighters. Rrkelly_4, you're completely right. Now, I'm not an MMA fighter but because of MTX's support this year (I was picked up in March), I was able to compete at Pan Ams, ADCC trials, Worlds, Worlds Nogi, and two major tournaments in Brazil that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to make. I was able to spend two months in Brazil growing as a competitor and I'm advancing very quickly. Even now they've made it possible for me to be in Vegas, where I'm training at Robert Drysdale's with him and Miguel Torres.

MTX creates opportunities for their fighters, and aside from that Jason has managed to assemble a team of great fighters and great people. I got to meet some of the other sponsored guys and they were all talented, funny, pleasant, and we're of course all incredibly appreciative.
1/11/10 10:41 AM
Hillary
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTX got that much exposure because they take that much care of their fighters. Rrkelly_4, you're completely right. Now, I'm not an MMA fighter but because of MTX's support this year (I was picked up in March), I was able to compete at Pan Ams, ADCC trials, Worlds, Worlds Nogi, and two major tournaments in Brazil that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to make. I was able to spend two months in Brazil growing as a competitor and I'm advancing very quickly because of it. Even now they've made it possible for me to be in Vegas, where I'm training at Robert Drysdale's with him and Miguel Torres.

MTX creates opportunities for their fighters, and aside from that Jason has managed to assemble a team of great fighters and great people. I got to meet some of the other sponsored guys and they were all talented, funny, pleasant, and we're of course all incredibly appreciative.

TTT for MTX!
1/11/10 11:43 AM
Hillary

MTX got that much exposure because they take that much care of their fighters. Rrkelly_4, you're completely right. Now, I'm not an MMA fighter but because of MTX's support this year (I was picked up in March), I was able to compete at Pan Ams, ADCC trials, Worlds, Worlds Nogi, and two major tournaments in Brazil that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to make. I was able to spend two months in Brazil growing as a competitor and I'm advancing very quickly because of it. Even now they've made it possible for me to be in Vegas, where I'm training at Robert Drysdale's with him and Miguel Torres. And for all these guys they make full training camps possible without worrying how they make ends meet or having to carry other jobs on top--they take not only fighting but the preparation to a professional level.

TTT for MTX!
1/11/10 12:13 PM
YHTOMIT2001
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how do i get in with these MTX guys?
1/11/10 12:29 PM
RelentlessMMA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Jason, Magnetic, and MTX
1/11/10 12:35 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's nice to read a positive thread about sponsorship!!!

TTT 4 MTX Audio
1/11/10 1:12 PM
Steve Deangelis

i think ecko also does the salary type deal. It is sponsors like mtx and ecko that really help fighters out imo
1/11/10 1:23 PM
FLAWLESSVICTORY
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJkilla - wasn't varner sponsored by MTX? what happened between them?

i think there was a fall out between mtx and all of arizona comabats guy, I may be wrong. But in the begining I thought they only sponsored az combat guys. not sure but i think there was a thread about it a long time ago.
1/11/10 1:25 PM
RockForLight

"Salary"? Is this like Team Take Down?

"...unless any knows of sponsors that pay fighters full time fighting or not..." Is it unusual to have sponsors pay a fighter between fights?
1/11/10 1:37 PM
Slapsymaxi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't MTX affiliated with ACS too?

Didn't see any MTX on Varner though...

Max
1/11/10 1:45 PM
Tyler Toner
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTX paid me my sponsor money even though the NSAC didn't sanction me and I couldn't fight.
TTT for Jason Genet and MTX.
1/12/10 11:14 AM
RelentlessMMA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/12/10 12:59 PM
camozzi
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MTX is great and you cant beat the salary concept. Consistent money to live on is better than fighting pay check to pay check. We all get to focus on training rather than stress about how we can make our money last after a fight
1/26/10 11:32 PM
donnie138

MTXMMA.COM!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.