UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Eastside Combat Clubs NEW GYM!

2/2/10 5:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaveGarcia
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna know what love is.
2/2/10 5:51 PM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna rock
2/2/10 6:26 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna know what your thinking
2/3/10 3:11 AM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaveGarcia -  I wanna know what love is.

Foreigner knows.
2/3/10 7:55 AM
glock4life
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna know what's for breakfast.
2/3/10 12:20 PM
megwill
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love the new gym! i was upthere last week working with sean. so much bigger then the 11 mile location!
2/3/10 12:20 PM
megwill

love the new gym! i was upthere last week working with sean. so much bigger then the 11 mile location!
2/3/10 3:20 PM
Damon Peterson

meg you might be new but it is good to hear female perspective.
2/3/10 5:12 PM
megwill

im not new lol just new on here
2/3/10 6:44 PM
DaveGarcia
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/10 7:50 PM
 Huh? 
2/3/10 10:21 PM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

megwill - im not new lol just new on here

DIE NEWB!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.
2/4/10 5:16 AM
Warfront Inc

dom10 - 
megwill - im not new lol just new on here

DIE NEWB!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

^^^This..lol
2/4/10 11:56 AM
megwill

dom!!!! you be nice to me lol
2/4/10 2:17 PM
dom10

megwill - dom!!!! you be nice to me lol

NEVER!!!!!!! I LOVE QUOTING PEOPLE AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND EXCLIMATION POINTS SO THEY KNOW I'M YELLING!!!
2/4/10 2:20 PM
Warfront Inc

dom10 - 
megwill - dom!!!! you be nice to me lol

NEVER!!!!!!! I LOVE QUOTING PEOPLE AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND EXCLIMATION POINTS SO THEY KNOW I'M YELLING!!!
That's pretty XTREME, bro!

2/4/10 2:55 PM
megwill

hahahahah..
2/4/10 4:57 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/9/10 10:44 PM
ebullock
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sure would like to know the story behind Eastside & 4 Aces. We may be moving to 15 mile between Gratiot and Harper and will need a place to train.
3/18/10 9:48 PM
Brandon TheSissy Gallo

Let me answer this one before it gets outa control as some things tend to do on here. Eastside combat club started in 2004 founded by Brendan Seguin, Barry Swerdan and a handsome fella with a big star wars collection whos name I 4get. It was started so people who live in the area didn't have to drive to walled lake to train in the sillyness that is mma. They had a few locations and opened up a gym on 11 n gratiot. They had a well versed fella teaching jits classes. That fella was offered cash n prizes to teach at a brand new gym called 4 aces on 15 mile. So he agreed mostly because he would of ben kinda crazy not 2. The mixed fealings came about when some of eastsides students left to train at 4 aces. Most of why and who left was more sillyness created by the students and very much fell in to the the he said this and that type of drama that my wife n her girlfriends are fond of. Some eastside people know that Michigan MMA used to thrive without such sillyness so it wasn't a big deal. Eastside then moved a few doors down from 4aces on Gratiot n 15 mostly due to an available space. So I say to anybody thinking about training in the area go 2 both and decide for yourself which gym is more suited for you. That hansome Eastside founder fella whos name I 4get used to train at all the top MMA gyms in the state and was accepted by all and was proud to be a small part of Michigan MMA. Now that fella is way more proud of his Star Wars collection than to be linked to the daytime soap opera that has overtaken the once tight Michigan MMA scene.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.