UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> english guys regarding donovan in everton

3/17/10 11:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Extendo
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chelski has been doing a little sniffing around as well.
3/18/10 8:43 PM
grizz632
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let them sniff, he's smarter than that

www.evertonfc.com//news/archive/2010/03/18/landon-i-m-an-evertonian
3/20/10 3:36 PM
Takedown
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Extendo - Anyone else wondering if he is kicking himself for signing on for another three years at the Galaxy?

I think he is Extendo. In a press conference interview they showed on FSC, Landycakes looked like he was going to cry. In short, he stated he was glad to be back in LA, but his demeanor showed otherwise.

Going back to an inferior league under the likes of Bruce Arena after having sampled the goods across the pond with far superior coaching, competition and talent, LD is now back to reality in LA. If anything, I think it can actually harm his playing ability because he may have to dumb down his skills in order to facilitate play with his Galaxy teammates.

It's almost like having a Jaguar on lease, and when your lease is up, you decide to lease a Hyundai Sonata. Lando's gone from a Jaguar (Moyes/Everton) to a Hyundai (Arena/Galaxy).
3/20/10 3:36 PM
Takedown
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/10 3:36 PM
<blockquote>Extendo - Anyone else wondering if he is kicking himself for signing on for another three years at the Galaxy?<blockquote><br /><br />I think he is Extendo. In a press conference interview they showed on FSC, Landycakes looked like he was going to cry. In short, he stated he was glad to be back in LA, but his demeanor showed otherwise.<br /><br />Going back to an inferior league under the likes of Bruce Arena after having sampled the goods across the pond with far superior coaching, competition and talent, LD is now back to reality in LA. If anything, I think it can actually harm his playing ability because he may have to dumb down his skills in order to facilitate play with his Galaxy teammates.<br /><br />It's almost like having a Jaguar on lease, and when your lease is up, you decide to lease a Hyundai Sonata. Lando's gone from a Jaguar (Moyes/Everton) to a Hyundai (Arena/Galaxy).
3/23/10 1:48 AM
jman
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah I'm in LA and been a Galaxy fan, but fuck I want him over playing with Everton 100 times more than I do with the Galaxy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.