UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kyle Bradley let go by the UFC

1/19/10 2:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricoj3323
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/10 2:10 AM

Lightweight Kyle Bradley has been released from his contract with the UFC following a loss at UFC Fight Night 20.

Bradley revealed the news on his official Twitter account."Well, I got cut from the UFC," wrote Bradley in the post.

well i wish the best of luck to Kyle Bradley he always came to fight and was always competitive. im sure he will be fighting soon and will string together some wins and be back with a big promotion.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Lightweight-Kyle-Bradley-let-go-by-the-UFC.html
1/19/10 2:46 AM
NorthFromHere
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1-3 in the UFC against fitting competition so this was expected.
1/19/10 2:48 AM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he beat the guy who dana said reminded him of GSP at least.
1/19/10 3:07 AM
butcher4
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plus he ended up in Undisputed for some reason!
1/19/10 3:10 AM
saerbarnet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who? O_o
1/19/10 3:24 AM
Can'tDefendaChokeojou

One of the worst tattoos I've ever seen.
1/19/10 9:21 AM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFI/Pro Managment LLC , Matchmaker/Owner
Kyle is very young and will be back and you can take that to the bank....
1/19/10 9:24 AM
TomBSupraT
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricoj3323 - 

well i wish the best of luck to Kyle Bradley he always came to fight and was always competitive.

I wouldn't call getting blitzed by Lytle competitive. I wish him the best of luck and maybe he'll make it back in the near future.
1/19/10 9:30 AM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFI/Pro Managment LLC , Matchmaker/Owner
TomBSupraT - 
ricoj3323 - 

well i wish the best of luck to Kyle Bradley he always came to fight and was always competitive.

I wouldn't call getting blitzed by Lytle competitive. I wish him the best of luck and maybe he'll make it back in the near future.

Took Lytle fight on a week notice and fought a weight class higher than normal fighting weight... Kyle is a warrior and will be back in the UFC... I want him for our upcoming Blood and Sand 8 in May before he heads back up to the big league.
1/19/10 9:32 AM
jjj2121

That LIVE and KNOW tattoo is terrible.
1/19/10 9:42 AM
TomBSupraT
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russell Schenck - 

Took Lytle fight on a week notice and fought a weight class higher than normal fighting weight... Kyle is a warrior and will be back in the UFC... I want him for our upcoming Blood and Sand 8 in May before he heads back up to the big league.

I'm aware of this.
1/19/10 10:27 AM
mynameisjonas
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kyle is a great fighter and will be back.

Getting thrown to Chris Lytle in your first UFC fight on a week's notice, up a weight class, and with an injured knee is not the best way to start.

Then he fought J-Lau, the next Anderson Silva, and the guy that almost exploded Tyson Griffin's knee, not the easiest line up a dude had been handed early in his career.
1/19/10 10:29 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

mynameisjonas - Kyle is a great fighter and will be back.

Getting thrown to Chris Lytle in your first UFC fight on a week's notice, up a weight class, and with an injured knee is not the best way to start.

Then he fought J-Lau, the next Anderson Silva, and the guy that almost exploded Tyson Griffin's knee, not the easiest line up a dude had been handed early in his career.

Sokoudjou had it pretty rough not too far into his career too. IMO, he needs to start over down in the little leagues and build up his confidence/record again!
1/19/10 2:42 PM
ricoj3323
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poopyface TomatoNose - 
mynameisjonas - Kyle is a great fighter and will be back.

i agree

Sokoudjou had it pretty rough not too far into his career too. IMO, he needs to start over down in the little leagues and build up his confidence/record again!
1/19/10 3:14 PM
dontplay

Edited: 01/19/10 3:14 PM
Russell Schenck - 
TomBSupraT - 
ricoj3323 - 

On top of all that i believe his knee was pretty messed up.

Kyle is the man and he'll be back.
1/19/10 9:18 PM
Rand McPherson
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seems like a good guy. kinda sucks for him to have to count that lytle fight for him tho...

either way, he can make it back i think.
1/20/10 1:26 PM
TheRealMKL
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll be back in no time. He looked like one of those guys that once he hits a good stride and gets some momentum rolling in his favor he does well

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.