UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> PAVLIK EYES MUNDINE, STURM AND MARTINEZ

8/6/10 9:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
geraldbb
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations Gorgeous, over 50% of your thread by you, again. Go away, please.
8/19/10 8:14 PM
Gorgeous
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't it funny. I feel like I have a duty of care to you currymuncha but gbb is on his own.....
8/20/10 1:40 AM
Gorgeous

:D
8/26/10 1:02 PM
Gorgeous

Edited: 08/26/10 1:30 PM
I repeat: please ban

Hai Brett :D 
8/29/10 5:40 AM
Gorgeous

"ANTHONY MUNDINE is a big fan of the show Top Gear and something of a rev head - but he's knocked back the chance to appear on the program. Producers wanted Mundine to race against his arch rival Danny Green in what would have been a great segment, but ''the Man'' has canned the idea. ''Let's get one thing clear - just like I whipped him in the ring when we fought, I'd whip him on the race track,'' Mundine said. ''But Green has based his entire career on me and has ridden on me to try and make a name for himself in that time. I am not going to try and help him resurrect his name after his recent farcical fights. I've got to fight a world ranked fighter, Ryan Waters, on September 15 in Wollongong. All Green does is pick on blokes past their best.'' " Mous Jbeili 0:50 am today :D
9/6/10 7:47 AM
Gorgeous

"ANTHONY MUNDINE has been busy preparing for his fight on September 15 against Ryan Waters, but he took time out to pose for this stunning picture for Sport&Style magazine.

The four-hour shoot with Simon Upton was done to replicate a famous cover shot of Muhammad Ali in Esquire magazine in 1968. The photographer showed Mundine the original shots of Ali – and he loved them. The ‘‘blood’’, unfortunately for those who dislike ‘‘The Man’’, was make-up.

Danny Weidler
September 5, 2010 " - Mous Jbeili 06 September 2010
9/7/10 6:45 PM
Gorgeous

oops not Brett.
9/8/10 5:05 AM
Gorgeous

Ah thank god. Can't see a thing. I can go back to enjoying myself. *** Waits for next Mundine Missive :DDD**

Must say I feel a bit let down by the BAN Buserers' law failing. Must be another name for IGNORE USER :DDD
9/8/10 10:59 PM
blakGSR
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG Pro Membership is probably not the best way to spend your dole cheque.
9/9/10 4:22 AM
Gorgeous

Look it's really intersting you're prepared to put your fucked up ness on display. Good luck with it. I hope it gets you were you want to go.
9/15/10 12:58 AM
HurtingBombs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I caught a minute of Mundine on the NRL footy show the other week and he was saying he can't pull the big name fights so he is dropping down in weight and hopes to one day fight PBF!

Forget the Manny super fight Floyd, you need to go up a few weight classes to meet the challenge of the man that is Mundine.

You are nowhere near his level not to mention several divisions heavier than his preferred fight weight.... even by Mundine's standards this is laughable.
9/15/10 4:54 AM
Gorgeous

He's actully lighter than me at the mo bro :D
9/18/10 11:42 AM
Gorgeous

Not neccessarily Gracieboy. Some of my relatives don't like me :) How much sense does that make?
9/19/10 8:05 AM
dysorder

Funny, I also know a couple of his cousins and they do not hate him.
9/20/10 3:20 AM
Gorgeous

Edited: 09/20/10 3:24 AM
Great little article:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/mundine-eyes-super-world-title-after-wood-20100916-15eq4.html  

Mundine eyes 'super' world title after Wood
Brad Walter
September 17, 2010
Ads by Google

Lasik Expert Dr Sutton www.DrGerardSutton.com.au
10 Years Experience and Knowledge Dr Sutton Lasik Chatswood
ANTHONY MUNDINE hopes to challenge the winner of the WBA ''Super World'' light-middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Julio Cesar Chavez jnr after stopping Ryan Waters in Wednesday night's world title eliminator bout.

Mundine's 10th-round win over the WBA's No.7-ranked light-middleweight confirms Mundine's standing as the No.1 contender for the title that Cotto will put on the line against Chavez on December 4. But with the Cotto-Chavez fight given ''super'' status by the WBA, the winner will have 18 months to hold a mandatory title defence.
To intensify the pressure for a shot at Cotto or Chavez, Mundine might also pursue a bout with WBA interim light-middleweight champion Nobuhiro Ishida. ''That's what we are chasing,'' Mundine said. ''My manager is going to see the WBA in Panama, and put the pressure on to see what we can come up with. I believe that I have the ability and talent to be one of the best pound-for-pounders in the world.''

Mundine will first fulfil his commitment to fight The Contenderwinner Garth Wood in December.
''Everyone that fights me, they aren't fighting for the world title - they are fighting for the world galaxy championship, especially Australians. Their mindset is if that if they can beat me, they have made it,'' he said. ''But that's why I am 'The Man' because I keep rising to the challenge.''

Mundine said he felt much better in the ring against Waters than he had in his only other fight as a light-middleweight, on June 30. ''I definitely felt stronger, my punches were crisp and I rocked him on a number of occasions,'' he said. ''I knew he was going to fall. He picked up the pace too soon, and I knew he was going to tire. When he started to tire I picked up the pace, and he couldn't stay with me.

''The longer I stay there, the stronger I am going to get. I believe that I will be even stronger for the next fight. I have to be because he [Wood] is a lot stronger than Waters, I believe.''

The 35-year-old required four stitches above his left eye from a fifth-round head clash with Waters, who was eventually warned for leading with his head in the seventh round.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.