UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Trigg: Will they laugh Serra out of LI?

1/19/10 1:50 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Frank Trigg: "Once He Loses To A Guy With A Tramp Stamp, What's He Going To Do?"

eavy.com: You called Serra a little guido and he made fun of your tattoo. So, things got started early! Do you guys enjoy the war of words?

Frank Trigg: I know I do. I think it's fun. I can't speak for Matt. Dan Hardy and Georges St. Pierre are going at it a little bit too. GSP is just kind of taking it. For a guy like me, who is not as good as St. Pierre, not as good as Anderson Silva, not as good as BJ Penn, because I'm talking, I get just as much notoriety as those guys. I like trash talk. It makes it fun. Plus it makes the fights more interesting. Fans pay a little more attention. I don't know what he's said. I don't get on the message boards or read the media sites. I don't know what he's said other than he doesn't want to lose to a guy with a tramp stamp. Once he loses to a guy with a tramp stamp, not only does he lose to a guy with a tramp stamp, but to a guy who's nickname is "Twinkle Toes" which is kind of gay, a guy that paints his toe nails which is kind of gay. What's he going to do after that? Is he going to retire? Is he going to quit? Will he be able to eat pasta in his Long Island home or will they laugh him out of there? Really, what's going to happen?

Heavy.com: When he makes fun of Triggonomics, is that hitting you a little too close to the wallet?

read entire interview...

1/19/10 1:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Morgz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess we'll never know
1/19/10 1:58 PM
MMACommentsCOM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did they cancel this fight?
1/19/10 2:02 PM
Tomato Can
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think so. It's still up on ufc.com.
1/19/10 2:05 PM
RickStorm
1633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss Trigg on here posting his video blogs
1/19/10 2:07 PM
nofatchicks

Trigg is that guy that everyone thinks they hate until they meet him.
1/19/10 3:03 PM
mikecard

nofatchicks - Trigg is that guy that everyone thinks they hate until they meet him.
1/19/10 3:08 PM
Pernicious
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nofatchicks - Trigg is that guy that everyone thinks they hate until they meet him.

I think I love him.
1/19/10 3:23 PM
Morgz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMACommentsCOM - Did they cancel this fight?

No.  I was saying we will never know because Serra isn't going to lose to guy with a tramp stamp on his back.

I love both of these guys and really looking forward to this fight, but I think Serra is the better fighter, especailly at 170lbs.  I think Trigg is better suited at 185, even though he says he is more comfortable being a big WW.
1/19/10 3:26 PM
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team
www.tapoutlive.com/media/7879/011810_TapouT_Radio_Frank_Trigg/ 
1/19/10 4:29 PM
DomenicVelluso
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the terras gonna mess that goomba up.
1/19/10 5:10 PM
ranier wolfcastle
888 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Twinkle Toes" which is kind of gay, a guy that paints his toe nails which is kind of gay.

seems like a good opportunity to post triggs nude modeling pics
1/19/10 5:36 PM
Ronin 7
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trigg needs to put up some W's to run his mouth as wreckless as he does.
1/19/10 11:55 PM
HULKSMASH

SERRA VIA RNC.... Victory pasta dinner on me!!!
1/20/10 12:14 AM
toshii

Zamiel - Yeah Trigg's never on those message boards.

lololol
1/20/10 12:34 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

welcome Matt imo
1/20/10 12:44 AM
Georbraham Linkington

It's refreshing to hear a fighter talk honestly about how good they actually are compared to top fighters
1/20/10 3:06 AM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Serra, War Long Island!
1/20/10 8:42 AM
GMan99
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trigg was very likeable in that interview. It was kind of funny, though, that among his whole list of "kinda ghey" stuff he doesn't mention the nude photos he posed for for the ghey website.
1/20/10 9:44 AM
Kneeblock
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -  I wish that this could be settled via debate or rank out contest, but I'll settle for a fight.

lol
1/20/10 10:14 AM
PJ Benn Fan
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRUE. Incredibly cool guy in person. Very fan friendly. Signs and takes pics with everyone and enjoys meeting his fans. And hes good with kids who are fans as well!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.