UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> Pepper Sprays, Stun Guns, Tasers!!!

1/20/10 12:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GA FIGHT CLUB LLC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Law enforcement agencies use these same pepper sprays, batons, TASER® brand products, and other self defense weapons both on and off duty. These agencies don't make that decision lightly. In fact, according to the Police Chiefs Council, 97% of Police Departments use pepper spray!

Self defense is your responsibility and you should think about how you will be best prepared. You owe it to yourself to have the best self defense products available, ours are so inexpensive. Even a small pepper spray is very effective against one of two attackers. Pepper spray makes a great gift, many parents buy pepper spray for their children when they move away from home.

Email me: gafightclub@hotmail.com

I will email you a catalog!
1/21/10 1:19 AM
WidespreadPanic

This stuff is not that useful if you don't train with it. People buy this stuff and it sits in their purse or car for five years, loses the pressure or battery runs down and then when they need to use it, it's worthless.

So don't think having bought something like this that it will help you.

Also, it's better to stay away from trouble than to think you can prevail against a predator with no training and essentially a gimmick.

$0.02

1/21/10 11:34 AM
GA FIGHT CLUB LLC

Like I said, "Self defense is your responsibility and you should think about how you can be best prepared..."

Yes, it is a given that you just can't buy something and not familiarize yourself with it and it be useful. That would go along with the same thinking of people who think just because they join a gym they are going to get fit...Or the guy that buys a pair of MMA gloves and is now a fighter...

You can't always stay away from trouble...
1/25/10 8:23 AM
laqueus

Be easier to take you seriously if you advertised that draw back right off the bat. Pepper spray is also a liability as it can blow back in your face. You don't want to train with something that can incapacitate you and if it doesn't incapacitate you, there's no guarantee it'll do anything to your attacker.
1/25/10 1:28 PM
GA FIGHT CLUB LLC

If it's not for you, it's not for you...Everything has drawbacks, my friend. Nothing is ever going to be 100%. Not knives, handguns, etc...

So, just sit back and don't try anything when you are attacked. Just give in, don't fight back. Let them take whatever they want from you.

It is better to fight back just for enough time to possibly save your life, or at least show the attacker that you are willing to fight back.
1/25/10 6:48 PM
GA FIGHT CLUB LLC

I grabbed these testimonials from a fellow dealer. These products could save your life, folks!

"I was in AWE of the effects of this stuff and its hard to impress me these days."

Your Jogger Fogger neutralized two male attackers for me and enabled me to get away. Thanks so much.

I am retired Military and a disabled veteran. I emptied the can in the faces of the attackers. They had to be transported to the hospital for decontamination. I'm safe and that's all that matters. The men tried to run over me and then proceeded to get out and attack me. Jogger Fogger worked so fast as the men started to exit the vehicle the cops said some could consider it preemptive. This product is so powerful, I feel more confident after a real world situation and will buy many more cans. One broken down man against a vehicle and two male attackers.

Money well spent, John Ferguson

"I prefer carrying the Power Pepper"

Even though I'm an N.R.A. Firearms instructor (one of the few females in this area) and have all kinds of gun carry permits, when I walk my dog around the neighborhood, I prefer carrying the Power Pepper Spray that I KNOW works without a fatality! Though I THOUGHT I was bringing it along for some of the meaner dogs in the area, about a year ago, some maniac in a pick-up truck tried to run over my dog and me! After we jumped in the closest ditch, he stopped the truck and started to get out to beat the hell out of me (I had never seen the guy and didn't even know his name until I saw it on the later police report)! I pulled out my trusty Pepper Power and let him have it right in the side of his head! That stopped him in his tracks!!
Long story short, I now have a restraining order against the guy who not only threatened to kill my dog, and me but also had a house full of guns that the police confiscated under the terms of the order.
Since then, I've been VERY successful convincing some big ugly opossums and a couple of raccoons to pass the trash cans around HERE!!

STACY & Jack Russell CASSIE
Ellenton, FL
1/26/10 12:24 AM
laqueus

GA FIGHT CLUB LLC - If it's not for you, it's not for you...Everything has drawbacks, my friend. Nothing is ever going to be 100%. Not knives, handguns, etc...

So, just sit back and don't try anything when you are attacked. Just give in, don't fight back. Let them take whatever they want from you.

It is better to fight back just for enough time to possibly save your life, or at least show the attacker that you are willing to fight back.

You want to fight back with something that's actually of benefit to you. If you're going to spend money on something, get a trained guard dog. That'll be worth far more than pepper spray. And I'm speaking from experience living in bear country - pepper spray has drawbacks, a good dog doesn't.
2/12/11 6:18 PM
kanotoa
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

email sent. Always good to have a non lethal option. I live in Hawaii and there is NO CCW. If you shoot someone in your own house you are going to jail usually.

I keep a can of pepper spray in my car just in case.
2/13/11 10:14 AM
WidespreadPanic

I've rethought this option and have completely changed my stance.

I think it is ESSENTIAL to have a non-lethal option along with your concealed carry handgun.

It is very likely that if you are confronted with violence it will be a situation where drawing a firearm is not the best first option - i.e. a group of aggressive teenagers who want to rob you. In some cases the law may -allow- you to use deadly force but it's very inadviseable. With a non-lethal option you can incapacitate long enough to make an escape.

I like (in order of best option to least useful):
a. Stream pepper spray/bear spray
b. Tactical flashlight with at least 200-300 lumens in a tight beam and butt cap switch
c. Cane
d. Ear-piercing siren (?)
e. Taser
f. Cellphone
g. Handgun

The pepper spray will not harm anyone but in a stream version can slow the BG. Flashlight is also good for stunning. The cane allows you, not a club, but a keep away device (just put the cane tip against the advancing BG and jab him back). Combine the light and cane and you have a pretty good option.

Siren might work, but is iffy. Taser involves possibly injuring a person with a heart condition so use it like you'd use a lethal option. Cellphone can be a deterrent - people advancing on your car seeing you calling 911 might take off.

Handgun could be seen as most effective, but we know that you have to shoot what you're aiming at and ONLY that target. Collateral damage is a problem, as is accuracy during high stress situations.

$0.02
2/25/11 11:57 PM
Gforce
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to buy one of these. Be sure to watch the video.

http://www.keepshooting.com/clear-out-6oz-tear-gas-grenade.html

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.