UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gleison Tibau v. Caol Uno at UFN 21

1/21/10 12:47 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

The Brazilian lightweight Gleison Tibau already knows who’s gonna be his next opponent. After beating Josh Neer at UFC 104, Tibau faces Caol Uno at UFC Fight Night 21, on March 31. “Challenging legends of the sport is every fighter’s wish, because you can grow in your career”, Gleison said. “I feel bette to be back to the training heading to my biggest dream, the UFC title”.

read entir article...

1/21/10 12:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mayhem13
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got Tibau by decision. He is a huge dude, when I saw him over the summer at top team, I couldn't believe that dude makes 155....
1/21/10 1:24 PM
rolijuju
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good by uno. Tibau is too big
1/21/10 1:27 PM
Wednesdays
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad matchup for Uno, Tibau is too physical for him. Having met both fighters, I can say that Tibau looks like a heavyweight compared to Caol.

That said, I really hope Uno can pull it off, he's been one of my idols for many years.
1/21/10 1:33 PM
Tomato Can
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tibau is ridiculously huge for the weight class. My brain cannot comprehend how he makes 155. He's ridiculously muscled and at 5'10" he's as tall as most MWs. I mean seriously, if you put him and Wand next to each other they'd probably look about the same size.
1/21/10 1:37 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how about ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ by ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
1/21/10 1:41 PM
JudgeIto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Uno just calls off the fight when Tibau weights in at 161lbs. Otherwise, it'll be an ugly 15 minutes for him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.