UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> AMMY Fighters Needed For March In Columbus, OH

1/21/10 9:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jiu Jitsu Panda
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some amateur fighters to fill my fight card scheduled for March 27th in Hilliard. I want to have 20 fights on the card so please contact me if you are with in driving distance. Or  go to my website www.ocfighting.com and fill out the fighter application for me. I'll post more info next week

Thanks

Chris

1/21/10 9:29 PM
Jiu Jitsu Panda
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some amateur fighters to fill my fight card scheduled for March 27th in Hilliard. I want to have 20 fights on the card so please contact me if you are with in driving distance. Or  go to my website www.ocfighting.com and fill out the fighter application for me. I'll post more info next week

Thanks

Chris

2/12/10 1:42 PM
ITS ON
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/09/10 2:57 PM
;;;
2/17/10 10:31 AM
Matthew Perry
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well there is a grappling tournament called the EGO that day in Indy so people that actrually train will most likely be at that ....just saying.
2/17/10 10:54 AM
ITS ON

Edited: 03/09/10 2:58 PM
;;;
2/17/10 10:03 PM
Matthew Perry
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't forget to bring some hair gel your fauxhawk may get messed up
2/18/10 5:48 PM
ITS ON

hahahahahahahahhaahahhahaha!
2/19/10 3:51 PM
Matthew Perry

make sure you wear appropriate gear leave your man thong you strip in at home haha......its too easy to make fun of you i couldnt help it haha no hard feelings i hope lol
2/21/10 6:37 PM
pickemup

Edited: 02/21/10 6:41 PM

2/22/10 12:23 PM
ITS ON

Edited: 03/09/10 2:58 PM
;;;
2/22/10 12:52 PM
ITS ON

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
2/22/10 5:25 PM
Matthew Perry

the joke is on you pitzulander no one cares if we fight it wont help me nor will it help you lol im trying to better myself in the sport and fight on bigger shows than the lfc and fight people who arnt a decade older than me and everyone on this board knows what a tool you and hoover are so they would take my side over yours anyday
2/22/10 7:37 PM
Balls magee

It's not about the venue; fact is you've never fought on a larger venue than LFC. It's not about the age of the opponent; age doesn't matter. I've seen your fights on YouTube & your decent & have fought well, but never fought anyone the skill caliber of Mr. Pitzulo.

Both of your excusses are BS!!! Let's just be honest & say, " I won't fight you because I'm afraid! " why lie? Why make excuses? If your trying tobetter yourself in the sport then why not fight the best guys? Unless you're really just padding your record, witch is what really seems to be the case.. You & everyone @ your gym & many many many many others know why you won't fight... YOU KNOW BETTER, getting beat up sucks, it's not fun & the Carebear wants no part of it!!!

Yours in sport & honesty,
Ballz Magee.
2/23/10 12:34 AM
Matthew Perry

now who do u know from my gym mister jaun soto your not even from indiana.........?? oh thats right i forgot ur one of lelands many persona's get a life bub ...........and to point out pitzulo has never fought anyone the caliber of me so you can just give that a rest and go live your pathetic and meaningless life and never amount to anything lol
2/23/10 10:10 AM
ITS ON

Edited: 03/09/10 2:59 PM
'''
2/23/10 10:17 AM
Balls magee

LOL!!! You're a funny guy Matt.:() I know several fellows from your gym, past & present.. However, none but you that would decline a fight, & then come on the net & talk trash to the guy you refuse to get inside the cage with.... Pussy move by you if I must say, unless the choice to record pad came from higher up? Just my opinion though..

Also, just so you know. My feelings are a tad hurt in the fact that you would even collect the idea of me being one of " Leland's " personas.. Next, tis not very kind, or carebear like if you will, to call someones life " pathetic & meaningless " Lastly, it's okay to talk trash before a fight.. But never, ever, should you trash talk someone you knowingly declined a fight with!!! It's lowley, pussy, trashy, cowardly & and makes you & your mgmt look bad..

Yours in sport,
Ballz Magee
2/23/10 12:06 PM
Matthew Perry

2/25/10 10:21 AM
ITS ON

Edited: 03/09/10 3:00 PM
2/25/10 10:30 AM
ITS ON

2/25/10 12:53 PM
Matthew Perry

I've never talked shit to you ive never said i was a better fighter or any of that egotistical bullshit i just make fun of you, you obviously think too much of yourself if you cant take a joke but what ever it makes no sense trying to explain anything to someone who onlys believes what they tell themselves but good luck to you maybe you will fight someplace outside of a bar sometime if ur lucky.

toodles
2/28/10 2:14 AM
Jiu Jitsu Panda

No big deal guys. I'll let you guys fight it out on my show if you guys want to. Neutral ground in Ohio. Just let me me know and I'll work on it for one of my next shows
3/2/10 3:58 PM
ITS ON

Edited: 03/09/10 3:01 PM
;.;.;.;;;;;;;;;;;.;;.;.;.;
3/3/10 10:42 AM
Matthew Perry

Good job Dan you won a belt good for you maybe that will quench your ego's thirst for awhile, its funny i heard you called me out but i didnt even know you were fighting, especially for a belt, and i still dont even know who you fought but i guess that has to be my fault because i really do not care. When it all comes down to it mma is about me, i put the work in and the time, not because i want a million belts or any of that i fight because it pleases me to compete and do something i love, im fighting friday at the Arnold Classic in columbus, its a big show and a good opportunity for me so sorry if i dont want to fight you if that makes me a pussy than im ok with that lol.  Good luck to you and like u say im not ready im 4-0 as an ammy that means nothing in this sport ive got my whole career ahead of me and thats what im focused on, not you, not a belt, not any of that superficial stuff, just improving.

With love,
 Carebear
3/18/10 8:12 PM
Jiu Jitsu Panda

Still need a few last minute fighters.

205lbs to fight Ryan Walls 4-2
and 135lbs to fight Mark Wilson

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.