UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> adcc trials

1/22/10 4:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leftnut
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why do we need to pay to enter adcc trials?
if the ragheads are paying for everything why does paulo and the rest of them brazo snakes charge something like $150 to enter the adcc trials yet its only $50 to go in any other comp?
1/22/10 6:43 PM
dojo stormer

Although Paulo doesn't have a big fan club outside his own students. It's a little unfair to single him out. If you did your research then you would know that Paulo is only associated with the nswbjj. i believe adcc is Larry and the adcc pro (gi) is prates and treko. If anyone else can confirm then that would be good

was this post supposed to start up shit? I thought we were over that stuff
1/23/10 12:31 AM
AS85
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/10 3:57 AM
horse shit! :<
1/23/10 2:57 AM
BenBJJ
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/10 3:12 AM
horseshit thread.
1/23/10 5:39 AM
leftnut

i knew BENBJJ would bum for paulo coz he is his student but it doesnt answer my question?
where the fuk does the massive entry fee go?
it doesnt add up.
if everythings paid for by the towelheads why does the brazo blowins charge this exhorbant fee?
and to make life easy, BENBJJ stay out of this.
1/23/10 6:26 AM
walbjj
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

while i believe the sheik stumps up the prize and all that, i do believe the competitions (qualifiers around the world) are only subsidised by the sheiks.
the mentality that u have that everything should be paid for by someone else is one reason we have dole bludging leechers in australia as well as heavily protected and tariffed industries.
the competitions need to be able to stand on their on feet, the sheiks will only pay for so many tickets, and its still a business in the end
1/23/10 8:04 AM
BenBJJ
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/10 4:35 PM

OPVTFD
1/24/10 7:07 PM
blakGSR
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess I cant blame them.
Setting up and running these comps takes time. And time is money. I would want some cream off the top too.
1/24/10 9:16 PM
Old Boxer

The OP is fighter bashing (Paulo).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.