UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> what happened to Tara Larosa?

9/5/13 8:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah she and evinger as well losing were pretty surprising to me.
9/5/13 8:08 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

it was sad seeing her lose, she definitely deserved a spot.

however, you can't really fault the process, its the fair way to fight to get in the house.
9/5/13 8:15 PM
I LOVE GSP
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

woulda been nice to see them win but their time has passed they were big fish in a small pond 5-10 years ago , now we got a new crop of more athletic better trained girls. the evolution of the sport and all that.
9/5/13 10:45 PM
Peacedog
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was disappointing as a fan that she didn't get in, but it's not the first time a "shoe in" lost a fight to get into the house. I remember Micah Miller losing and not getting in the house one season also, I'm sure there are others.
9/5/13 11:24 PM
Oontyex

Hope she gets a wild card if they do it Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 12:29 AM
David Lea
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tecknowledge -
Tommy Gunnz - I was SHOCKED to see Tara lose the fight to get into the TUF house, I honestly thought she would easily win the entire show. She has been training and fighting all over the world for a long time and was the best female fighter in the world for a while.

i wonder if she was just having an off day or her opponent was just that fucking good. regardless, best wishes to tara. most likely we'll see her in the UFC based off all the hype im reading.
Sarah is that damn good. She will do very well in the UFC. That said, Tara should absolutely get signed to the UFC. Phone Post
9/6/13 12:31 AM
StretchPlum

I feel very bad for her having her bf killed in the course of the various Mideast conflicts
9/6/13 12:37 AM
StretchPlum

The only thing I thought unusual about the women's lineup is that some of these older legends should be brought directly into the UFC anyway, but I think it's risky for their market worth to put them on the show. I also wouldn't want to see them bury otherwise good prospects.
9/6/13 9:14 PM
Kostakio
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In any event, I still love Tara and wish her the best. Like I said earlier, ten years ago she would've smashed all these newbies. I think nowadays she's kind of mentally and physically drained after all the years of training. I don't blame her for having less of a drive. It's only natural. Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 9:34 PM
Vulva Fabulous
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As far as having an asterisk by her name, I wonder if there's an injury and she gets back in Phone Post
11/27/13 4:29 PM
AtomicElbow
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - yeah she and evinger as well losing were pretty surprising to me.

Baszler losing was also surprising. Also felt awful about Roxy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.