UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gracie Nationals NO GI 206+ Champ = Josh Barnett

1/25/10 8:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
toknari
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/10 8:22 AM

from twitter:http://twitter.com/Joshlbarnett

"I am the 206+ advanced no gi champ at the Gracie Nationals. Thank to all for support and help. This one's for Billy. CSW, Catch!"
1/25/10 9:06 AM
MakeMeBleed
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RedCoat - Joking aside, do they do urine tests at these sort of events, I'm pretty sure they don't right?

none
1/25/10 9:12 AM
H
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a big spread for heavyweights. Sucks for legit 205 lb'ers.
1/25/10 9:52 AM
Tomato Can
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RedCoat - Joking aside, do they do urine tests at these sort of events, I'm pretty sure they don't right?

No, there's no testing in sport BJJ. I'm guessing at least a few of the top names have juiced significantly.
1/25/10 10:39 AM
Macabuhay

I believe he rolled twice. Th first guy he caught with a kneebar about 1:00 in. The second match was against one of his CSW training partners, again I think it was a kneebar a few minutes in.

I don't think he planned on rolling, similar to how Ryan Hall didn't attend with the intention on rolling. But both put on a show.
1/26/10 3:16 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

Honestly who cares? hes been caught roiding 3 freaking times.......

if they found out usain bolt roided and then caught him 2 more times do you think he would brag about winning anything? do you think anyone would care? no, so why post this crap

hes a cheat and no one will ever respect him for anything he does ever again
1/26/10 3:28 AM
Hobnobb
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Josh! Great job!

Who cares if he is roiding. That is not why he won.
1/26/10 4:00 AM
MattMMAtv

Will there be tesing for steriods?
1/26/10 4:08 AM
DomenicVelluso
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PembrokePinesVillain -  Honestly who cares? hes been caught roiding 3 freaking times.......

if they found out usain bolt roided and then caught him 2 more times do you think he would brag about winning anything? do you think anyone would care? no, so why post this crap

hes a cheat and no one will ever respect him for anything he does ever again

i agree with your statement but usain bolt does roid he just hasnt got caught yet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.