UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Lookin for fight at 155

1/25/10 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
silentdeadly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lookin for a pro fight at 155 against anybody. Gotta eat!

Greg LaJoye
6' 00"
3-4 pro
6-14 ammy

Judo, Boxing
1/25/10 4:02 PM
proving grounds mma

Where u from? 317.652.5874or d.hoover@ymail.com im looking for a pro 55er for 1-3 Rocky France for febuary 26th
2/1/10 11:19 PM
silentdeadly

Thanks, Donald, hope ya got my e-mail. Bloodwork is the only thing I'm waiting on to turn everything into the athletic commission to get my license. Thanks again!

317-331-9553
silentdeadly0@yahoo.com
2/3/10 4:40 PM
proving grounds mma

Chris Johnson vs Greg LaJoye feb 26th
2/4/10 12:15 AM
silentdeadly

Cool beans. Do you know what his record is? There is a few guys with that name in the database, don't know which one he is.
2/4/10 10:33 PM
Beezer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my name is greg miller. i'm a pro 155 from IL. live about 90 min. from indy. can sell a lot of tickets when i fight. have my bloodwork and all that good stuff done. submitting all my info to the commission on monday to get my pro license. obviously, LOOKING FOR A SPOT ON THE FEB. 26TH CARD! either hoover or mccorkle please give me a call at (217)260-4551 if you would like more info about myself.
2/5/10 6:05 PM
Tim Wills

PRO my ass. You had a great opportunity Beez and passed it up. Made me look like shit in the process. I got you everything that you asked for but you still backed out!! If you guys wanna deal with this jackass then do so.
He has had one pro fight and two amareur fights and thinks he is worth alot more.
Don't get me wrong he is a tough guy with lots of skill but thinks that he is worth much more than he is. Doesn't have a license and well that is all.
Beez you are NOT worth dealing with.
2/5/10 6:29 PM
Tim Wills

Edited: 02/05/10 6:29 PM
Gabe would have handed you your ass anyway. You would make a great undercard fight for someone that is looking to climb the ladder. You wanna fight?!?!? Try Daniel Head!! He has dropped down to 155. If you can beat him then you may be on your way. I dare you to take that fight!!!!
2/5/10 8:16 PM
Beezer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey tim, my real record is 7-1 and i have video of those fights to back it up. regardless of that, i left you a voice mail about a week ago thanking you for presenting me with the opportunity to fight gabe. that was 4 weeks out from the fight, which is plenty of time for the promoter to find a replacement. i also gave you my reasons for deciding not to take that fight. i have tried to be nothing but professional and respectful throughout my entire dealings with you. i'm sorry you spoke up and started making promises you couldn't back up. last time i checked, i never did sign a contract for that fight. all i ever told you was that i was interested in the opportunity and wanted more info. the best thing for all parties concerned would be for you to mind your own business and stay out of mine.

This part of the post goes out to promoters in Indiana interested in bringing me in to fight with them........If you want an accurate and non biased opinion of my abilities and worth as a pro fighter, feel free to contact any of the people at Integrated Fighting. i have worked and trained with that team on and off for the past 3 years.
2/5/10 10:40 PM
blackbeltbandit

I have to agree with wills. anyone with his ability to pull in good fight cards would be the one to stick with. 7-1 record, bet that was hard to remember after a two year lay-off. As far as integrated fighting, i thought you trained with a guy by the name of Chad steinbaugh, or was his technique not advanced enough for you.
2/5/10 11:40 PM
Tim Wills

Edited: 02/06/10 12:06 AM
blackbeltbandit - I have to agree with wills. anyone with his ability to pull in good fight cards would be the one to stick with. 7-1 record, bet that was hard to remember after a two year lay-off. As far as integrated fighting, i thought you trained with a guy by the name of Chad steinbaugh, or was his technique not advanced enough for you.

Easy there now BBB. If he trained with Chad this post would have never taken place. Chad always prepares his fighters and is the best in the aera. LOAYALTY AND RESPECT, something that is rare in this game anymore. As far as IF, if you train with them once a month then that is total DISRESPECT to them to say that you are part of their team.
Yes Greg did give 4 weeks notice. This was after 3 weeks of negotiations with the promoter. He got everythimg he asked for but the 'green m'n'ms in his dressing room.
My intentions are not to trash Greg. Like I said he is very talented. Just needs the right direction. 7-1??? Where did that come from???
2/5/10 11:46 PM
Tim Wills

Regardless of this disagreement I expect Beez to be part of the Ill.V.Ind. fight card.
2/5/10 11:54 PM
Tim Wills

Edited: 02/05/10 11:58 PM
I wanted to stop there but.... NEVER amd I do mean NEVER Bring Steinbaugh into anything!!!! If you do that is a poor decision. I am out of shape (pear to be exact) will come out of retirement to fight for this guy. BAD is not spelled bad but CHAD. This goes back to the IMAC days that James has posted.
2/6/10 12:03 AM
Tim Wills

Edited: 02/06/10 12:03 AM
silentdeadly - Lookin for a pro fight at 155 against anybody. Gotta eat!

Greg LaJoye
6' 00"
3-4 pro
6-14 ammy

Judo, Boxing

If you gotta eat then Beez is not the opponent for you. TOUGH TO EAT WITH NO TEETH.
2/6/10 12:26 AM
Beezer

Edited: 02/06/10 12:29 AM
like i said 7-1.Fight #1 vs. thomas mcintrye at iowa meanest man tournament in march 2007, the night ryan thomas won in the fimals. i won a fight on the underdard by dec.Fight #2 vs. josh cobb at Combat Crossroads Challenge in april 2007. i won via triangleFight #3 vs. york ash at DragonsCage in may 2007. i won via arm triangleFight #4 vs. tyler combs at Extreme Challenge in Feb 2008. i won via triangle.Fight #5 vs. alex carted at Courage Fighting Champioinships in march 2008. i won via traingle.Fight #6 vs. andrew hoogeboom at Extreme Challenge in april 2008. i won via RNC.Fight #7 vs. evan darger at Kage One in april 2008. i won via tko.Fight #8 vs. jake bell at Courage Fighting Championships in may 2008. i lost via triangle choke.To any and all who are skeptical/interested, that's how i got to 7-1. I have video of every one of those fights except #7, but there are were about 1,000 people there that in Carbondale, IL who can verify the result.a lot of my fights are posted as ameuter wins, and i am not sure why. i turned pro for fight #3 and have not fight ammy since. every time since then i have been paid to compete.Since my last fight, i have had to take a lot of time off due to work and injuries. now i'm healthy and able to train full time again, so obviously i am looking for fights.
2/6/10 11:56 AM
blackbeltbandit

since your last fight, i mean loss, just how many gyms have you trained at without getting kicked out. not including the police accademy mahony. why dont you just take any fight tim can get you, and use your fighting ability to open up some doors for yourself.
2/6/10 2:26 PM
rsiuc

I have the easiest solution for both Tim and Beezer. You two just meet at a catch weight and settle matters in the cage. We can just fast forward through the next 50 posts and get to the solution.
2/6/10 7:17 PM
Ryan Thomas

I think a 235 pound catch weight seems fair. Haha
2/6/10 7:48 PM
blackbeltbandit

beezer couldn't make 235 in a three legged race!
2/6/10 8:20 PM
rsiuc

Edited: 02/06/10 8:22 PM
Tim the reason why you couldn't find Beezer's correct fight record is because he is in the database as Greg Miller and William Miller.
2/6/10 8:30 PM
blackbeltbandit

rsiuc your on beezer's sack like wills on steinbaugh's we should have a tag match, maybe thomas could be draw in a crowd as special guest ref.
2/6/10 8:36 PM
blackbeltbandit

hey wills got some pics of chad in the locker room at western illinois, wanna buy em?
2/6/10 8:37 PM
rsiuc

LMAO...We will have Chambliss run in with a steel chair for our equalizer!
2/6/10 8:38 PM
blackbeltbandit

f'n funny!!!
2/6/10 8:43 PM
blackbeltbandit

rsiuc, better be a short isle to the ring, or smear bavarian cream across the mat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.