rsiuc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/10 12:36 AM
TTT
2/6/10 8:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chamb66

Listen up douche bags.......bavarian cream or not I will tap all your asses with the MOTORBOAT.....Schultz you know how it works. The rest of you chokers with your cigarette cologne and greasy hair can all suck it! LMAO!!!!!

Hey how much for those pics of Steinbaugh??
2/6/10 9:10 PM
blackbeltbandit

thats cool steve smelled like bavarian cream.
2/6/10 9:16 PM
blackbeltbandit

chamb66 - Listen up douche bags.......bavarian cream or not I will tap all your asses with the MOTORBOAT.....Schultz you know how it works. The rest of you chokers with your cigarette cologne and greasy hair can all suck it! LMAO!!!!!

that smoke your smelling is from the hickory ham in your purse big girl.
2/6/10 11:47 PM
a verdade

I believe that was Scuba Steve. It's nice to see chamb66 is still alive. Hopefully you guys can show up and train one day. That is if you can find a matching pair of socks.

Don't lose focus on this thread and help Beezer get a fight that he can get top pay and not get scratched up.
2/7/10 8:43 AM
Tim Wills

Edited: 02/07/10 8:48 AM
blackbeltbandit - I have to agree with wills. anyone with his ability to pull in good fight cards would be the one to stick with. 7-1 record, bet that was hard to remember after a two year lay-off. As far as integrated fighting, i thought you trained with a guy by the name of Chad steinbaugh, or was his technique not advanced enough for you.

I fogot to thank you for the compliment. You have jokes though. I have LMAO at some of these posts.
AND no one wants to experience the motorboat or the ham sandwich.

I do not swing from anyones nutsack though. Chad is simply the best in the area PERIOD!!! I am a friend of his and I have been for quite some time.

Me V Beez? I think Thomas hit the nail on the head. 2 totaly different weight classes. My fat ass would even have trouble making the 235 catch weight. Beezers athletic ability would have to push it and have a gut to make 180.
2/22/10 10:24 AM
blackbeltbandit

news flash!!!!! news flash!!! beezer comes out of retirement to fight once again.you would think he might fight someone with a record better than 3-15.i would think you might have been better off listening to tim wills at least you might have had a real fight.if you keep going like this then your record will have more padding than a 13 year olds training bra
2/22/10 11:35 AM
Tim Wills

Who is he fighting and where?
3/3/10 2:15 PM
proving grounds mma

well so u know miller beat lajoy in 33 seconds. as for tim wills man u need aa cuz ur were so drunk u couldnt talk straight and smelled terrible. i just hope u had a great time. however it was nice to finally meet you i juist wish u were sober when we did.
3/6/10 1:56 PM
rsiuc

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.