UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> I want to start making some Mod's to my truck....

1/26/10 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Your Arsonist
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/10 12:51 PM

I want to start making some cosmetic changes to my truck. I have never really been too interested in this before and I don't really know what sites are good to look for ideas and I have no idea what the best sites are for parts. I'm not looking to do anything crazy. Already have 22" chrome wheels and a custom grille. looking for trim kits, chrome door handles, etc. etc. minor stuff to give it a fresh look. It's a 2004 Avalanche if that makes any difference. Someone help welcome me to the auto world!
1/26/10 2:39 PM
07BSPXR
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for cosmetic stuff like trim check out JC whitney  http://www.jcwhitney.com
3/16/10 2:32 PM
Thage
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JCwhitney is correct.

I tend to stick with Summit since the I have a giant store/warehouse literally 10 minutes away from home, but Jcwhitney is the best all around detail site and catalog IMHO. If you need Suspension/engine things though, go with Summit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.