UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> so, here is why your a punk...

1/28/10 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/19/10 1:23 PM

1/29/10 12:50 AM
dc1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I hope that's not true... I want to see that fight.

Brad needs to man the fuck up...

Also heard rumors that Brad is talking shit about Jason Holmes ducking him... WOW Im sure jay would be happy to do that again at 170lbs anytime... I think Jay won both times - am I right.
1/29/10 1:03 AM
theta155

Brad Fought at the xcc event so since he lost he obviously cant fight
1/29/10 7:27 AM
Angelo Popofski
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang, that sucks, but I just fought Brad two weeks ago in the first pro show in the state. And since it's all sanctioned and legal now, I don't think you can fight within 30 days (at least) of your last bout.
1/29/10 9:43 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Angelo Popofski - Dang, that sucks, but I just fought Brad two weeks ago in the first pro show in the state. And since it's all sanctioned and legal now, I don't think you can fight within 30 days (at least) of your last bout.

that is correct
1/29/10 11:52 AM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know he fought within the last 30 days, i understand that if he had a suspension or if you dont want to fight that is fine, the problem lies in that he continued to reasure that he was fighting.
1/29/10 12:57 PM
theta155

Whats the purpose of posting this thread at all except to start shit and try to embarass someone if you have brad's number why not just call him and cuss him out.
1/29/10 3:33 PM
StephenJaskulski

Dom, didn't you drop out of a fight against me 5 minutes before we were suppose to fight? Maybe it was someone else....I think you had some "drinking" to do instead.
1/29/10 6:02 PM
BadBradBurrick

StephenJaskulski - Dom, didn't you drop out of a fight against me 5 minutes before we were suppose to fight? Maybe it was someone else....I think you had some "drinking" to do instead.

I think Dom already fought that night.
1/31/10 11:50 AM
Train Judo

In the world of judo, Drinking comes first! You must be a buttflopper!
1/31/10 12:41 PM
Brandon TheSissy Gallo

Look at what has happened to Michigan mma. It used to be all about the fighters and the sport. If guys had to pull out of a show they would try and find replacements for themselves. Dom shoulda known before anybody
1/31/10 2:13 PM
BadBradBurrick

Train Judo - In the world of judo, Drinking comes first! You must be a buttflopper!
At least Judoka's have their priorities!

1/31/10 5:00 PM
dom10

StephenJaskulski - Dom, didn't you drop out of a fight against me 5 minutes before we were suppose to fight? Maybe it was someone else....I think you had some "drinking" to do instead.

Didn't drop out. they asked a and i said no, because i had just fought and didn't want to do another one.
1/31/10 5:00 PM
dom10

Brandon TheSissy Gallo - Look at what has happened to Michigan mma. It used to be all about the fighters and the sport. If guys had to pull out of a show they would try and find replacements for themselves. Dom shoulda known before anybody

ttt
1/31/10 5:02 PM
dom10

Edited: 02/19/10 1:23 PM
1/31/10 7:43 PM
StephenJaskulski

It shall be a long time before we have stability in Michigan MMA. Pro shows are new to the state. No more non-weight class 4 man tournaments (which I was referring to). Michigan MMA has to reform to be taken seriously. If Dom wants to fight here, he should be allowed. Matt needs to accept that Dom will sell him a lot of tickets and get on with it. If we are serious about MMA in Michigan we can't place "karate kids" against the "veterans" over the whole fight card..........We have held enough amateur shows to be progressing. Instead, we are repetitively looking foolish..."business" whatever. We have top quality fighters that need to be displayed. Enough pro grappling matches or 36 fights on a fight card....people WILL pay to see 6, 7 or 8 quality fights on a card every few months....STOP making MI MMA look like a dam curious (it should be clear who).
2/1/10 3:31 AM
Rainmaker911

FACTS

EVERYONE who fought on the 1st sanctioned professional event on Jan 16 signed a contract that they could NOT fight within 32 days after the event due to the event being shown on FSN mid February.

Brad Johnson told Mr Donofrio this & was told "not to worry because I have a $500 hour attorney that can handle any legal issues".

Brad discovered his name on mixedmartialarts.com fight card. He never agreed to a fight. He was being harassed by the promoter & some guy named Jerry, I dj at Tonic, Milen. they called, sent text, threatened every day for a week. They would not take no for an answer. Brad was in Nevada visiting his family for 9 days after his Jan 16 fight & not even training.

The reason he sent an email in to the state was to make sure the promoters attempt to get one over on the state by having a PHANTOM BOUT approved.

Additionally, Brad Johnson must be a bad ass because depending on what reporter heard what lie from the promoter he was scheduled to fight Richie (185), then drop 15 lbs to fight Sean (170), then drop more to fight Dom (155-165).

one reporter was sooooo confused he wrote two different articles stating two different opponents Brad was scheduled to fight and backed out.

Maybe someone should let the promoter know that the best thing about telling the truth to reporters is that you don't have to remember what you told each of them.

LASTLY

Dom - I spoke with you and mentioned that Brad will be fighting on March 6 & then would like to fight you late spring at 165 - I will be in contact with Monte to work out any details. Additionally, Can you please share the info we discussed about ALL the opponents that Monte presented to Donofrio that would have put on an amazing fight. Wasn't Monte getting sick of all the BS?? Donofrio did not wanna spend the $$ & he turned them all down. Donofrio wanted to find you a local opponent on a 3 week notice (no one around here is dumb enough or skilled enough to take that short notice fight). He just used your name to give his event some crediability. You NEVER had an opponent - I just remembered he found you an opponent Thursday when he moved Ryan Scheeper who was on the card already scheduled to fight another guy, Ryan's record is 3-19 with 5 losses in a row (the last loss was a KO 43 days ago and the state would never approve him because we have a 60 day KO suspension. The Promoter should have known this guy would have never gotten approved to fight.

Hopefully. Dom & Brad can kiss & makeup after they beat each other up in late April/early May
2/1/10 11:56 AM
dom10

i'm over it. like i said only reason i was irritated was because i said "are you fighting? if not, let me know" he didn't let me know. lol and frankly i was already irritated with him. but i'm better now ;) lol
2/1/10 1:36 PM
Train Judo

As a side note, in the thread title, you spelled "you're" incorrectly..

Just saying.
2/1/10 2:52 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

true^
2/1/10 4:15 PM
StephenL

i'm sensing that the fighters aren't well versed in contracts.

stephen
2/1/10 10:19 PM
dom10

i git hit in da hed alot, so my spelig isnt goode
2/2/10 11:26 AM
BigMike77

dom10 - i git hit in da hed alot, so my spelig isnt goode

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.